Be careful buying/selling item, RO is tough and no one will help you - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Be careful buying/selling item, RO is tough and no one will help you

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 NTSB

NTSB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 05:55 PM

There were many many topics about scammer but it seemed WP does not want to do anything or making a clear policy about it. 

and many more.

Scam you to sell lower price by making his zeny full

SellLow.jpg

Buy at ridiculously low price in the same area he's selling

SellBuy.jpg

Obviously, the purpose of those 2 cases above is to "take advantage from your mistake" but we have no policy about it, so "they have the right to do". below is response from GM.

gmresponse.jpg

The bad news is there is, this is only 2 examples and there are many many players who want to take advantage of you in this game but no one cares about this anymore even GM.

So take care of ourselves.

Edited by NTSB, 08 August 2022 - 06:01 PM.

#2 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 08 August 2022 - 07:23 PM

While it can be frustrating, this has existed for a long while. However, it makes sense that there's no rule for it. Research is important before making a purchase, just like rl.

#3 NTSB

NTSB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 08:16 PM

While it can be frustrating, this has existed for a long while. However, it makes sense that there's no rule for it. Research is important before making a purchase, just like rl.

Yes, this is why I didn't blame anyone, I just create this threads to help existing players aware that there are scammers everywhere in this game and we better take care ourselves.

After I posted this thread, he closed his shop and moved away even I didn't mention his name in this thread(because if I mentioned, it would be against forum policy). So next time we see any scamming case like this, don't go to GM, just post in forum.

Scammer, if you are reading this, stop scamming people. Game is to play not to do a business. You have done everything to get a maximum profit from this game, scamming poor player, manipulate market price. I believe you don't do this for playing this game but it must be involved with RMT. I already reported you and I believe GM team is monitoring you at the moment.

Edited by NTSB, 08 August 2022 - 09:02 PM.

#4 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 August 2022 - 12:19 PM

This is why we need an official pricing website like the one kRO has (similar to ragial).

People were able to manipulate prices there as well, but it worked so much better than that crappy board we have right now.

#5 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 09 August 2022 - 01:43 PM

Or how about GMs just ban garbage cans? Thiss much simpler.

#6 NTSB

NTSB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 August 2022 - 06:59 PM

A new trick for scamming people. He creates a lot of buying shop to make people think there are people buying at this price and it is market price but in fact, it is very cheap scamming price. The real price is 30 times higher.

scamming-trick3.jpg

My friend just came back to play and he sold most of safe to 7 certificates he got to this scammer. He told me he already created ticket but as you know, this is legal transaction GM will not help him. So guys, don't be fooled by this scammer.

If you walk around in Prontera in some area, you will find 20-30 shops of his scammer. Some shops are offline vending and some are online. And you know, would WP ban players who paid him? You already know the answer but just think about it, the zeny he got to buy VIP was a zeny he scammed poor players. Is it fair? Yes it is fair because it is player mistake not scammer fault. So be careful guys

Edited by NTSB, 20 August 2022 - 07:03 PM.

#7 Netha

Netha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 August 2022 - 04:09 AM

Rotten games lead to rotten communities.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users