October 20th Renewal Hardware Maintenance - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 20th Renewal Hardware Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

#1 CMGarnet

CMGarnet

A leetle Rubbish Wizard

• Retired
  • 225 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 October 2022 - 03:59 PM

MXtN5eI.png

iRO Renewal Hardware Maintenance

October 20th, 10:00AM - 4:00PM PST

Hardware maintenances will solely consist of IT tasks required to continue smooth operation of the game. From now on, we will be alternating between Hardware Maintenance and Update Maintenance from week to week. Please note, hardware maintenance times will be changing starting this week.

Announcement

• As you all may have noticed, our recent maintenance routines have been extended due to technical issues with our patch tool. As it stands now our patch tool requires an overhaul and has ceased functioning, and due to this we will be conducting back to back Hardware Maintenance as we address our issues. Our planned content maintenance for 10/27 is going to be moved to 11/03, we are aware of bugs from the Q3 update, and plan to address them by our 11/03 maintenance. Please bear with us as we go through this process. Thank you.

FvpFEWh.gifIAhPGjs.gifFvpFEWh.gif

Events

• Fire sale is ongoing will run until 11/03
  • Enriched refine event is ongoing and will also run into 11/03
  • EBR5HB9.png
    • Royal Hunt continues until 11/03
  • unHdJ2R.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • qXzvNTI.png
    Big prizes are listed in bold:
    • Kafra Blossom Card (1) / Old Purple Box (1-10) - 1,000,000z
    • Beelzebub Wing Box (1) / Yggdrasil Berry (1-4) - 1,000,000z
    • HD Oridecon 100 Box (1) / Oridecon (1-20) - 2,000,000z
    • Temporal Crystal (20) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-2) - 200,000z
    • Coagulated Spell (2) / Blue Herb (1-60) - 70,000z
    • HD Elunium 100 Box (1) / Elunium (1-30) - 2,000,000z
    • Cursed Fragment (1) / Witch Starsand (1-20) - 60,000z
    • HE Bubblegum (2) / Alcohol (1-15) - 350,000z
    • Blacksmith Blessing (1) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-2) - 175,000z
    • HE Battle Manual (2) / Strawberry (1-30) - 100,000z

Community

• Did you know?
    • The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
    • We do not recruit players to be GMs
    • If you are experiencing any game-related issues and need assistance, please send in a ticket to our support team

#2 Masamok

Masamok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 October 2022 - 04:43 PM

Good day CM Garnet,
Is it okay to still ask for, "Mechanic Skill Improvement" for Madogear.
Every job class now were getting improvements, and madogear mechanics still don't got the justice.

"Adds available skills for Madogear.
--> Vending, Item Appraisal, Change Cart, Change Cart 2, Cart Revolution, Mammonite, Crazy Uproar, Cart Boost, Repair Weapon, Shattering Strike, Upgrade Weapon, Hammer Fall, Adrenaline Rush, Advanced Adrenaline Rush, Weapon Perfection, Power Maximize, Power Thrust, Maximum Power Thrust, High Speed Cart Ram, Lava Flow."

Thank You  :unsure:

#3 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 19 October 2022 - 04:47 PM

Are we getting any bug fixes this maintenance?

#4 sokernet

sokernet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 04:48 PM

elder for low ti please  :lol:

#5 LordXeres

LordXeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 19 October 2022 - 04:58 PM

Good to hear that you are working on the bugs related to the upgrade. Also, Heartful thanks for fixing/upgrading the FAS. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Though I miss the funny logic of FAS AOE, the improvement to damage is awesome and I can finally worry about AS vs FAS build.

I hope we can see the Fafnir Helm in the next OCP. Lets give some love to DB RK since GX has become even stronger now.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

#6 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 05:15 PM

Update Mystic Card Album/Old Card Album list piease

#7 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 19 October 2022 - 05:18 PM

Did you just extend Firesale again? Nice ... but why dont you just make it permanently now then? o.o

Bring Bunny event next week. Thank you :D

#8 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 05:36 PM

should we ticket in about accounts who did not receive the 7day vip compensation?

#9 Barbigon

Barbigon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationYouTube: BB iRO

Posted 19 October 2022 - 06:03 PM

So, Warlocks are still being crippled for another 2 weeks :/

I think that’s the URGENT case that you should address it as soon as possible as it directly affects the gameplay, not just a bug. You should patch it right away when you know how to fix it, even it’s in the middle of the week. Can’t just wait til the maintenance.

Please consider that. Thanks

#10 sokernet

sokernet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 06:04 PM

should we ticket in about accounts who did not receive the 7day vip compensation?

you didn't get it because you didn't do daily login on that account

#11 GrimFlayer

GrimFlayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 06:15 PM

Hi CMs good day! 

Thank for you for this hardware maintenance notice. 

If possible on 11/03 can we increase the damage cap of the game from 21.47M to 2,147M I guess? Thank you so much.

#12 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 06:36 PM

we gettin` 2 hardware maitenance 1 this week and 1 next week lol

Bruh, it looks like you added costume enchant stone box 17 last
maintenance but you did not put it on your cash shop. Ppls just wanna confirm feel me? Aerie Egg sumthin’.

Edited by Boyeteers, 19 October 2022 - 06:55 PM.

#13 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 06:53 PM

Thanks for sharing the information!

Hopefully: Please bring #490029 Geffenia Ice Magic Tool [1] and #5966 Kardui's Ears to new OCP.

And please fix the Warlock Reading-Release bug:    Let Spell Book NPCs give the new type spell books, and reduce the cooldown of Release to zero (as in kRO).

Thanks!

#14 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 06:59 PM

you didn't get it because you didn't do daily login on that account

If the staff made a post confirming this then I understand I just missed out. However, if they have not then they need to do so. Multiple people have asked multiple times with no response. I can handle being told no if that is the case. If the expectation is set that all accounts should get it then it needs to be done as well. So a yes or a no from them will suffice.

#15 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 07:08 PM

Free stat & skill reset please.

#16 ArmCannon

ArmCannon

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 07:31 PM

Good day CM Garnet,
Is it okay to still ask for, "Mechanic Skill Improvement" for Madogear.
Every job class now were getting improvements, and madogear mechanics still don't got the justice.

"Adds available skills for Madogear.
--> Vending, Item Appraisal, Change Cart, Change Cart 2, Cart Revolution, Mammonite, Crazy Uproar, Cart Boost, Repair Weapon, Shattering Strike, Upgrade Weapon, Hammer Fall, Adrenaline Rush, Advanced Adrenaline Rush, Weapon Perfection, Power Maximize, Power Thrust, Maximum Power Thrust, High Speed Cart Ram, Lava Flow."

Thank You  :unsure:

Madogear need this so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p_cry: :p_cry: :p_cry:

#17 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 07:44 PM

IMO all accounts should be gettin` 7 day VIP coz it's a compensation for every buddy not just ppls who logged in during that day after maintenance, feel me?

#18 Bent0t

Bent0t

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 08:03 PM

Hi RO1 team,

Please fix Divine Guard Hat so it properly functions (procs Tuna Belly via Holy Cross > Genesis Ray).

We've already sent tickets regarding the matter. Hopefully that gets included in the 11/03 maintenance. Cheers!

#19 holyelf

holyelf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 October 2022 - 08:29 PM

Please FIX PARTY AGENCY

#20 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 09:58 PM

are you going to fix those accounts that already participated on last years's booster events and reset it?

#21 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 19 October 2022 - 10:38 PM

Announcement

• As you all may have noticed, our recent maintenance routines have been extended due to technical issues with our patch tool. As it stands now our patch tool requires an overhaul and has ceased functioning, and due to this we will be conducting back to back Hardware Maintenance as we address our issues. Our planned content maintenance for 10/27 is going to be moved to 11/03, we are aware of bugs from the Q3 update, and plan to address them by our 11/03 maintenance. Please bear with us as we go through this process. Thank you.

FvpFEWh.gifIAhPGjs.gifFvpFEWh.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So we will only have the bug fix on 03/11 All right   :no1: (It's understandable since it was a big update and unfortunately it brought a lot of bugs to be fixed)

, I would like to know if we will have a Hallowen Event more precisely the Monster Tokken/Hammer Event.  :questionmark:  :rice: 
thanks you so much  :e4:

#22 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 20 October 2022 - 01:48 AM

Please enable Reflect Damage skill in instances and certain maps. Afaik this is an iRO thing. Whatever the reason for it is now obsolete as this skill is now a complete opposite of what it was before. Thank you.

#23 zyndri

zyndri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • Server:chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaos

Posted 20 October 2022 - 03:35 AM

Put the new/needed spellbook NPC in.  :pif:

#24 TheKillersLoco

TheKillersLoco

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 October 2022 - 06:00 AM

Hi CM's

Can you release a new OCP gears for expanded classes most especially for Kagerou Class that will enhanced their damage like their Cross Slash and reduce the skill delay . Every jobs has their own OP OCP gears and skill updates and Expanded Classes are always getting left behind  . 

And Hopefully you fix now the Q3 updates for Expanded Classes 185 levels . We've been waiting for this for a long time and its sad that it didn't able to take effect last maintenance as it was first on the lists . 

#25 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Location~

Posted 20 October 2022 - 07:59 AM

So, Warlocks are still being crippled for another 2 weeks :/

I think that’s the URGENT case that you should address it as soon as possible as it directly affects the gameplay, not just a bug. You should patch it right away when you know how to fix it, even it’s in the middle of the week. Can’t just wait til the maintenance.

Please consider that. Thanks

I'm down Fix ASAP, we are spending a lot of money to keep the game alive, more than players we are customers so we deserve a good service and be listened to, you guys are supposed to take so long to bring updates cause u test in advance precisely to avoid bugs when updating the game. 

Note: Totally important that you attend this issue, please remove 1s cooldown of Release!!

https://forums.warpp...ease/?p=3027017

Edited by SweetKarly, 20 October 2022 - 11:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users