October 27th Renewal Hardware Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 27th Renewal Hardware Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic

#51 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 27 October 2022 - 07:57 AM

ahh ok there is!!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  They usually put some cool banner to highlight  an event, Thanks for the clarification though! 

#52 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 October 2022 - 08:16 AM

Please dont forget final rework of RG and Mech. They are strong but regardless they are entitled to receive final skill rework like other classes.

https://forums.warpp...guard-mechanic/

#53 lofeitsahC

lofeitsahC

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 08:21 AM

I just spent $100 but only got 12000 KP as per usual, i thought the event began on 10/26/22??? 

#54 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 October 2022 - 08:58 AM

Please dont forget final rework of RG and Mech. They are strong but regardless they are entitled to receive final skill rework like other classes.

https://forums.warpp...guard-mechanic/

that is a 4th Jobs improvement.

really.gif

#55 Nagataga

Nagataga

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 09:07 AM

What about the Homonculus supplement?

#56 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 09:29 AM

really.gif

But didnt other classes get theirs ... when we dont have 4th jobs? Or am I misinformed?

avVS6NJ.jpg

#57 Manilo52

Manilo52

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 09:44 AM

Halloween boxes are comical what terrible loot waste of $$$ what a missed opportunity!

Edited by Manilo52, 27 October 2022 - 09:44 AM.

#58 LeoSniper

LeoSniper

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Server:Steam

Posted 27 October 2022 - 09:45 AM

Where i can see is server UP?

#59 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 10:06 AM

It's 10/26 right now and I just reloaded. It didn't have the 15% bounus, what do I do?

There is a bug on the page for RO1 account conversions, where it does not display the "You are qualified for15% additional bonus points."
But the event is active, if you select your value and go to the confirm page you can see the 15% bonus is active for the 1st purchase.  We are going to fix that display issue on the selection page as soon as possible.

#60 FistOfHate

FistOfHate

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 10:27 AM

Maybe if you just give me today the WPE i paid 1 week ago for those 30 USDs, i could enjoy the event... I try to have a good time and i have to wait more than 7 days for a transfer or an answer????????

#61 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 10:30 AM

I just spent $100 but only got 12000 KP as per usual, i thought the event began on 10/26/22??? 

I looked into this and confirmed, will get it resolved first for the community and then your specific case.
Please do ticket in with the time and destination RO account so it can get officially done.

#62 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 10:39 AM

It is not necessarily. It is a simple skill script change. A 4th grader could do it. If a certain private server did it, so can iRO.

#63 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 10:52 AM

It is not necessarily. It is a simple skill script change. A 4th grader could do it. If a certain private server did it, so can iRO.

Please follow it step by step. It doesn't make any sense if you are requesting a 4th class improvement when we are still on 3rd class.

Your requests are on 

https://www.divine-p...1/#comment-9805

which is after 4th class.

Although it contains some 3rd class skills, please note that not only Mech and RG, there are also a lot of other classes also have their 3rd class skills improved.  When we are reaching that point, the skills will be updated together as a bundle with the 4th class improvement.    Your argument "all classes except for RG and Mech has their final version" is entirely wrong. 

Please follow the steps and firstly patiently wait for the 4th class.  Instead of requesting a 3rd class skills part of a 4th class improvement for your own certain classes.

#64 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 769 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 October 2022 - 10:58 AM

nani.jpg

Edited by PIayboy, 27 October 2022 - 10:59 AM.

#65 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 11:00 AM

OMG, someone was barking for a new server every thread previously and now asking for a future improvement with 4th class patch for his own class to come immediately, xD

Hey WP, you have a potential hire here to help you improve your game and manage your new server.

Edited by mic9010, 27 October 2022 - 11:02 AM.

#66 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 27 October 2022 - 11:49 AM

I looked into this and confirmed, will get it resolved first for the community and then your specific case.
Please do ticket in with the time and destination RO account so it can get officially done.

What about me? I've used my first 5% of the month bonus already. Am I eligible to get this 15%?

#67 jthao559

jthao559

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 12:41 PM

There is a bug on the page for RO1 account conversions, where it does not display the "You are qualified for15% additional bonus points."
But the event is active, if you select your value and go to the confirm page you can see the 15% bonus is active for the 1st purchase.  We are going to fix that display issue on the selection page as soon as possible.

is this new conversion rate only for first timers or not? which is it? you need announce and make this clear or you will piss off alot of players. 

#68 yydwsn

yydwsn

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 01:07 PM

The 15% works for me. You just need to go through the process. 

#69 4579211005162558513

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Server:Yes

Posted 27 October 2022 - 01:12 PM

I don't necessarily agree with all the people being rude to the CMs, pretty sure there's a nicer way to ask for things besides I think they're giving their best!.

Thus being said I apologize if my question was previously addressed but I don't see it specifically written in the OP. 

Is there a chance of Homunculus Tablets and the New Warlock Spellbooks being implemented on this maintenance? Thank you. 

#70 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 01:40 PM

Please follow it step by step. It doesn't make any sense if you are requesting a 4th class improvement when we are still on 3rd class.

Your requests are on 

https://www.divine-p...1/#comment-9805

which is after 4th class.

Although it contains some 3rd class skills, please note that not only Mech and RG, there are also a lot of other classes also have their 3rd class skills improved.  When we are reaching that point, the skills will be updated together as a bundle with the 4th class improvement.    Your argument "all classes except for RG and Mech has their final version" is entirely wrong. 

Please follow the steps and firstly patiently wait for the 4th class.  Instead of requesting a 3rd class skills part of a 4th class improvement for your own certain classes.

do i really have to attach that video from that server to prove my point??

and why the heck wouldn't you want RG & Mech players get their respective and deserving skill reworks?

i don't understand why you are going out of your way to reject this. the f?

You're the one who's wrong buddy. ALL 3rd Job got their final skill rework. Except RG & Mech.

Spoiler

#71 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 01:50 PM

I'm curious to know who told you latest 3rd job skills update are final.

#72 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 01:56 PM

do i really have to attach that video from that server to prove my point??

and why the heck wouldn't you want RG & Mech players get their respective and deserving skill reworks?

i don't understand why you are going out of your way to reject this. the f?

You're the one who's wrong buddy. ALL 3rd Job got their final skill rework. Except RG & Mech.

Spoiler

When did iRO get lvl 200? And videos from what server?

I agree more RG & Mech improvements should come, but meanwhile that patch probably also includes improvements for several other classes, which might make you still cry :)

Edited by mic9010, 27 October 2022 - 01:57 PM.

#73 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 01:56 PM

I'm curious to know who told you latest 3rd job skills update are final.

"Final" is the simple and easy way to put it as those are the latest from kRO and there has been no planned changes so far and If I am not mistaken kRO will be focusing solely on 4th Jobs at this point going forward. It doesn't make sense for RG & Mech players to wait for 4th Jobs patch which could take 2 years to get here when their peers got theirs on time, not to mention that server implemented this rework even when it doesn't have 4th jobs data yet.

#74 CMCassia

CMCassia

Delivering the Spice for Life~

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 02:06 PM

We're now open and ready!~ Enjoy :)

#75 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 02:07 PM

Wait we've got a new CMCassia o.o

Long live iRO! 

Edited by ChakriGuard, 27 October 2022 - 02:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users