"The Deal has Failed" when i try making in game purchase - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

"The Deal has Failed" when i try making in game purchase

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 pelthors

pelthors

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 October 2022 - 06:18 PM

See the above. cannot buy overseas packages, or halloween crate wtf

#2 bammler

bammler

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 10:43 PM

For me the same issue appears. On iRO Chaos I have 1.150 Kafra Points on my account (it is visible in the Cash Shop window) but I am unable to buy any item from the store.

The response is "deal has failed" without any further info. Relogging and reopening of the cash shop did not help.

This problem has persisted for 3 weeks now.

Searching on this forum I saw many other posts from the last year saying the same thing, but there was no solution provided..

#3 coolman7

coolman7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 March 2023 - 07:05 PM

having the same problem with trading between my accounts. And now Im not even able to use 10 day VIP boxes on any account. 

#4 JONHNA

JONHNA

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2023 - 06:06 AM

Same for me.
I went through Eden but the same thing happens when talking to the pnj who is supposed to sell the items.
Ils there a solution??!

#5 1447869568

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2023 - 12:38 PM

Any news on this??? I still have this issue!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

#6 Reggen

Reggen

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2023 - 11:44 PM

Hi there,

i have the same problem.

Is there a solution after a whole year?

#7 Willtcg

Willtcg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 October 2023 - 08:50 AM

Folks, a friend had this exact problem and here is what he got from a ticket, in short:

1. Since his account was registered from a country they discontinued or cannot provide the service, like EU countries, this error happens;
  2. If he moves out of those countries, he can request them to change the current location of the registered account (no idea if some document is gonna be asked), and then he can spend the KP;
  3. He was referred to this link for more information: https://forums.warpp...-region-access/

Weird thing is he doesnt use VPN, but was able to create his account recently, I believe last month, and spend money on it buying warpportal energy or whatever they call the WP currency they sell for money.

So, unless you guys moved to a country supported by iRO, basically do not spend money on the game, because you may be able to buy points and even convert them into Kafra Points (KP) in your Ragnarok account, but everytime you attempt to purchase sth from the cash shop, it will fail with the message "The Deal has Failed".

Asking a different friend to login to try and purchase (which is super riscky and not advised) also doesnt work. It seems this prohibition is attached to the registered account information.

Basically, what I can advise you to do is send them a screen shot showing you cannot spend the KP and ask for a full refund on what you spent, since you can do nothing with the game currency...

Best of luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users