November 3rd Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

November 3rd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
117 replies to this topic

#51 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 03 November 2022 - 08:35 AM

Hello! We apologize for the confusion of that maintenance from the October 13th! That list provided was incorrect (the team had noticed and quickly provided a compensation that week) and was update was fixed the following day. 

Speaking of bugs don't forget the lightalzen hairs sempai.
:an:

#52 Congroo

Congroo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 November 2022 - 08:39 AM

We are constantly reading through multiple suggestions/requests/bug issues and noting things down! CMs are here as your messenger. As always, let us know what's on your mind~ o7

Thank you for being actively replying to the community. Please also tell the team to give "ETA" on each issue/bug to be fixed. Your customers only care if and when the bug will be fixed but not you are just noting it down.

#53 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 08:52 AM

We are already in november so.. what are the plans for Q4?

#54 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 November 2022 - 08:52 AM

Thank you for being actively replying to the community. Please also tell the team to give "ETA" on each issue/bug to be fixed. Your customers only care if and when the bug will be fixed but not you are just noting it down.

ETAs are kind of tough honestly ;-; We have a train of communication. ETAs of issues being examined/tested/fixed are subject to change as a result of that. We are all trying our best for you guys! But yes.... ... I will be sending this to the team as well! We appreciate your patience in this matter  :Emo_17:

#55 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 November 2022 - 08:56 AM

Can you please add shadow enhancement box back to Kachua please? It is gone with the almighty shadow box which makes no sense.

Also as others already mentioned above, warlock still have bugs in reading spell books (which requires new type of books) and release, genetics is missing one of the potions that they can suppose to create, can you at least prioritize those please?

One more thing, please enable newer OCP items to be put into guild storage, and make the latest cotumes enchantable please.

Edited by mic9010, 03 November 2022 - 08:57 AM.

#56 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 09:00 AM

We are constantly reading through multiple suggestions/requests/bug issues and noting things down! CMs are here as your messenger. As always, let us know what's on your mind~ o7

Please tell me there will be refine event with this update.  :(

#57 SrCamacho

SrCamacho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 09:12 AM

Hello CM Muji could you please bring us some news about the books for Warlocks we want to know if the new books will be available for us in order to use the skill Reading spell book. Thank you!

#58 Willtcg

Willtcg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 09:27 AM

Hello! We apologize for the confusion of that maintenance from the October 13th! That list provided was incorrect (the team had noticed and quickly provided a compensation that week) and was update was fixed the following day. 

Hello CMMuji,

But there are 2 items listed there that are part of the skills rebalance and should still be implemented. Please forward to the team as a lot of players have requested:

• Warlocks need the book vendor NPC to use Reading Spell Book after the balance patch. Currently they cannot use Reading Spell Book, since Oct 13th maintenance, because the books that we have ingame became unusefull, only the new books allow the use of the skill. Please check more at https://irowiki.org/...ding_Spell_Book of which I emphasize: "As of Oct 13, the skill requires new Spell Book, however vendor has not been updated, making this skill useless."

• Also, with Oct 13th update, alchemists should be able to craft homunculus tablet https://www.divine-p...munculus-tablet . This item is essencial for increasing homunculus intimacy now, because homunculus last for only 30min when summoned and require an expensive item for each summon. In the past, people would leave their homunculus afk for hours farming loyalty, which isnt possible anymore. So we expect they implement this item in the list of "Prepare Potion" Alchemist skill with Potion Creation Guide.

#59 Rybiox

Rybiox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 09:48 AM

ETAs are kind of tough honestly ;-; We have a train of communication. ETAs of issues being examined/tested/fixed are subject to change as a result of that. We are all trying our best for you guys! But yes.... ... I will be sending this to the team as well! We appreciate your patience in this matter  :Emo_17:

Hello, my question is on the first page of this topic, you didn't see it, could you answer it please

#60 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 09:57 AM

Thanks Muji, we appreciate your work.

#61 darkseeker2619

darkseeker2619

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 10:11 AM

hello WP can you fix the 2handed sword on booster pack, it should be wind cutter or IB aside of sonicwave. sonic wave leveling wtf is that aoe damage???????

Think about its not all DB user some of them Agi Crit build okay..

it will benefits all players specially the new server...

fix it ... REALLY FIX IT NO MORE EXCUSES end of discussion!!!

#62 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 10:15 AM

Hello CMMuji,

But there are 2 items listed there that are part of the skills rebalance and should still be implemented. Please forward to the team as a lot of players have requested:

• Warlocks need the book vendor NPC to use Reading Spell Book after the balance patch. Currently they cannot use Reading Spell Book, since Oct 13th maintenance, because the books that we have ingame became unusefull, only the new books allow the use of the skill. Please check more at https://irowiki.org/...ding_Spell_Book of which I emphasize: "As of Oct 13, the skill requires new Spell Book, however vendor has not been updated, making this skill useless."

• Also, with Oct 13th update, alchemists should be able to craft homunculus tablet https://www.divine-p...munculus-tablet . This item is essencial for increasing homunculus intimacy now, because homunculus last for only 30min when summoned and require an expensive item for each summon. In the past, people would leave their homunculus afk for hours farming loyalty, which isnt possible anymore. So we expect they implement this item in the list of "Prepare Potion" Alchemist skill with Potion Creation Guide.

The 1s Release cooldown issue is as important as the spell book issue. The Release cooldown isn't supposed to be here.   kRO doesn't have release cooldown after the WL improvement.            The cooldown of release prevents WL skills from being smoothly cast.

#63 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 03 November 2022 - 10:26 AM

Glad the Royal hunt is going way this week! Been having a real hard time doing the quests this week :P

#64 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 03 November 2022 - 10:43 AM

not a big deal. a very small issue. the final rework on RG & Mech are far more important but I think i should at least mention this cause no one seemed to have noticed.

w5w7cbo.jpg

Shield Spell icon buff is using the Level 2 icon no matter what level you are using. This is very misleading for some players including me who juggles between all levels.

This is more of a mishap on our end. As wiki is managed by the community, mistakes are bound to happen. Feel free to hop in and help fix it or join the discord and report the issues.

Thanks

#65 Danles19

Danles19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 11:31 AM

is there a way to recover the email username of a ragnarok account?

#66 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 03 November 2022 - 11:49 AM

so will we get new illusion dungeon or not?

#67 Xplay4eva

Xplay4eva

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 12:15 PM

Whats this about Jakk's adventure?

#68 LilVip88

LilVip88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 01:14 PM

Don't forget to include new spellbooks, please! And fix bugs from October 13th update.
Enable more costumes to be enchantable, like Costume Swirling Flame  :ok:  :ok:

Edited by LilVip88, 03 November 2022 - 02:36 PM.

#69 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 03 November 2022 - 01:15 PM

ETAs are kind of tough honestly ;-; We have a train of communication. ETAs of issues being examined/tested/fixed are subject to change as a result of that. We are all trying our best for you guys! But yes.... ... I will be sending this to the team as well! We appreciate your patience in this matter :Emo_17:

why no one responding on my ticket about booster character? please answer or is the method of removing "disable=true" is the solution?

#70 tonylord

tonylord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationSomewhere beyond the sea(8)
  • Server:renewal

Posted 03 November 2022 - 01:44 PM

Hello, any ETA for WOE on Freya server?

Also i would like to know if thre is any hope for Freya to get old Kachua items somehow as there are many items we dont have access so far.

#71 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Location~

Posted 03 November 2022 - 01:46 PM

When new WoE 2.0 schedule? a lot of active players are waiting for it, current time for many of them is Monday morning and it's impossible for them to play, if u guys had already announced the change please comply with it, we already waited enough for it, this was supposed to be fixed since september :mellow: , btw please fix the Eden Group view, Soul Reaper and Star Emperor Sprites, WL Spell Book, New Costumes and Past Costume Wigs, also add new enchantable costumes to the list.

Please share Kachua list. 

And Don't forget to add to wish list Christmas Central Lab this december.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please don't use bold red font as it is reserved for messages from the CM/VM teams. Red font is fine, bold font is fine, but not bold and red.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 03 November 2022 - 03:13 PM.

#72 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Location~

Posted 03 November 2022 - 01:48 PM

WP's todo list:

Taiwanese RO Server update date                   IRO updated?                Note

Lv185                                                      7/22/2019                                                Yes

OCA/MCA 1st update                              7/22/2019                                               No                            ArcElder Card and .etc update in OCA

Illusion of Abyss                                      11/7/2019                                                Yes

Illusion of Teddy                                      12/20/2019                                              No

Illusion of Luanda                                    1/17/2020                                                No

OCA/MCA 2nd update                             2/17/2020                                               No                            Dy Card and .etc update in MCA

EP17.1                                                     3/10/2020                                               Yes

EDDA Glast Heim                                    6/4/2020                                                 No 

Glast Heim Challenge Mode                   7/14/2020                                                No

Illusion of labyrinth                                   9/18/2020                                               No

EDDA Lab                                                12/4/2020                                               No

Lv200                                                       2/4/2021                                                 No

EP17.2                                                     6/1/2021                                                 No

New Thanatos Tower                               7/13/2021                                               No

OCA/MCA 3rd update                              8/10/2021                                               No                            

Illusion of Underwater                             10/25/2021                                              No

4th class job change                                3/10/2022                                               No

...etc

+1

#73 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 03 November 2022 - 02:04 PM

Please fix this before put it in cash shop.

unknown.png

This is supposed to be like this.

a1632718520224.png

I almost spit hot chocolate all over my keyboard when I saw this XD

I still regret how freya turned in to a chaos clone, it would be glorious to try a server p2p without p2w involved.

96f5dc45395f5c12117b7a15bf6d29c2.jpg

Me too, friend.

#74 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 02:07 PM

WP's todo list:
Taiwanese RO Server update date IRO updated? Note

Lv185 7/22/2019 Yes
OCA/MCA 1st update 7/22/2019 No ArcElder Card and .etc update in OCA
Illusion of Abyss 11/7/2019 Yes
Illusion of Teddy 12/20/2019 No
Illusion of Luanda 1/17/2020 No
OCA/MCA 2nd update 2/17/2020 No Dy Card and .etc update in MCA
EP17.1 3/10/2020 Yes
EDDA Glast Heim 6/4/2020 No
Glast Heim Challenge Mode 7/14/2020 No
Illusion of labyrinth 9/18/2020 No
EDDA Lab 12/4/2020 No
Lv200 2/4/2021 No
EP17.2 6/1/2021 No
New Thanatos Tower 7/13/2021 No
OCA/MCA 3rd update 8/10/2021 No
Illusion of Underwater 10/25/2021 No
4th class job change 3/10/2022 No

...etc

When new WoE 2.0 schedule? a lot of active players are waiting for it, current time for many of them is Monday morning and it's impossible for them to play, if u guys had already announced the change please comply with it, we already waited enough for it, this was supposed to be fixed since september :mellow: , btw please fix the Eden Group view, Soul Reaper and Star Emperor Sprites, WL Spell Book, New Costumes and Past Costume Wigs, also add new enchantable costumes to the list.
Please share Kachua list.

And Don't forget to add to wish list Christmas Central Lab this december.

+1 to these ^^^^^

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Fixed quote

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 03 November 2022 - 03:14 PM.

#75 kevinhrtt

kevinhrtt

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 02:30 PM

when will they fix the problem of the creation of the dooram booster since it does not leave its creation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users