How to recover SP to full after using Guillotine Fist? - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to recover SP to full after using Guillotine Fist?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Larry321

Larry321

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 November 2022 - 05:59 PM

I saw some videos on YouTube where some people recover SP to full in seconds after using Guillotine Fist. How is that done?

#2 Ruukashi

Ruukashi

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2022 - 09:29 PM

There are a couple ways that I know of.  They could have SP Leech on an item and get a proc of it to regain their SP.  Or use an SP Recovery item such as Yggdrasil Berry for full HP/SP, Yggdrasil Seed for 50% HP/SP, or a variety of other SP Recovery items like blue potions, blue syrup, grape juice, etc.  I'm not sure what the most efficient option is currently, and I'm not sure exactly what was used in the video.  If you're not worried about spending a bunch of Yggdrasil Berries per fist, then I think that'd be the quickest since it'd give you full SP.

#3 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 18 November 2022 - 10:08 PM

There are a couple ways that I know of.  They could have SP Leech on an item and get a proc of it to regain their SP.  Or use an SP Recovery item such as Yggdrasil Berry for full HP/SP, Yggdrasil Seed for 50% HP/SP, or a variety of other SP Recovery items like blue potions, blue syrup, grape juice, etc.  I'm not sure what the most efficient option is currently, and I'm not sure exactly what was used in the video.  If you're not worried about spending a bunch of Yggdrasil Berries per fist, then I think that'd be the quickest since it'd give you full SP.

erm.. using guillotine fist gives you a 3s delay on sp healing items,i think that is what he is referring to, if you have monk soul link you can bypass that.

#4 DavidNunez

DavidNunez

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 05:08 AM

erm.. using guillotine fist gives you a 3s delay on sp healing items,i think that is what he is referring to, if you have monk soul link you can bypass that.

Thanks for the help. If I still face any problem, I will message you. But right now, I want to do some urgent work. And for that I was looking for the translation service online and found this https://thewordpoint.com/services/translation-service/financial-translation-services page on google search. Also I found your post and I really like it that is why I can't stop myself by replying you here.

Thanks for the help. If I still face any problem, I will message you.

Edited by DavidNunez, 23 January 2023 - 06:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users