For Leveling 175+ Question - For Future Q/A - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

For Leveling 175+ Question - For Future Q/A

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationHeaven
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 November 2022 - 11:21 PM

Hi All,

I cannot find bounty quest for 175+. Are we still only doing biolab?

Is there any other way to level up by one character? 

Hope to know more! 

Thank you!!

Bounty Board Missions end at 175 and since Bio lab monsters are up to 175 that ends too. 

- There are other ways to level passed 175 but without the help of Bounty Boards. A good place to start would probably maybe be Illusion Turtle Dungeon or if you can muster up the gear and courage for Nogg Road 3 go right ahead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geffen Magic Tournament -  Fei Kanabian  

Hi All,

Fei Kanabian is a great headache for my account. 

Her damage is too high. 

What is the best defend equipment for fighting her? 

Let's say I will need to kill her with a full 3-minutes. I will need to find a way to stand the damage like acid bomb. 

Melee character I am referring to.. like GX 

Want to learn from youtube, but cannot find anything about her. 

As for Fei Kanabian maybe try kiting her if you are using a GX backslide and heal get some healing items that might work. I hope I was helpful in some way. Good Luck.   :gawi:

The easiest option is probably fire armor + deviant garment (if not swapping gear) + fire resist pot

- If thats not enough to survive the neutral Acid Terror, an option is to use ghost armor (but you have to switch to fire armor to reduce Bomb damage or just move out of the way)

- Neutral damage on Acid Terror. 

-Changelog

• October 13th, 2022
    • Skill Reworked, Damage Type Change From Hybrid to Ranged Physical.
    • Changed From Forced Neutral to Use Weapon Element

So reduction cards like Horn will probably work Reduces damage taken from long-ranged attacks by 35%

Also if I'm not mistaken armor or cards that reduce damage from "Human" or "Demi-Human" will work as well.

Lastly armor or cards that reduces damage from "Medium" sized monsters will probably work since Humans are classified under "Medium" sized. Though I'm not really sure about this one.

Edited by slayerherosk2222, 22 November 2022 - 09:14 AM.

#2 freddym

freddym

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationCabo Rojo, Puerto Rico.

Posted 21 November 2022 - 10:02 AM

Bounty Board Missions end at 175 and since Bio lab monsters are up to 175 that ends too. 

There are other ways to level passed 175 but without the help of Bounty Boards. A good place to start would probably maybe be Illusion Turtle Dungeon or if you can muster up the gear and courage for Nogg Road 3 go right ahead.

As for Fei Kanabian maybe try kiting her if you are using a GX backslide and heal get some healing items that might work. I hope I was helpful in some way. Good Luck.  :gawi:

#3 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationHeaven

Posted 21 November 2022 - 12:47 PM

There are other ways to level passed 175 but without the help of Bounty Boards. A good place to start would probably maybe be Illusion Turtle Dungeon or if you can muster up the gear and courage for Nogg Road 3 go right ahead.

As for Fei Kanabian maybe try kiting her if you are using a GX backslide and heal get some healing items that might work. I hope I was helpful in some way. Good Luck.  :gawi:

Thank you!

For Fei, what would be damage reduction gear for it? It looks like I cannot take one shot of bomb, not the fire one on the ground. I need to find a way to survive from one bomb to heal. Is it neutral damage? 

#4 freddym

freddym

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 21 November 2022 - 06:32 PM

Thank you!

For Fei, what would be damage reduction gear for it? It looks like I cannot take one shot of bomb, not the fire one on the ground. I need to find a way to survive from one bomb to heal. Is it neutral damage? 

divine-pride.net Monster - Fay Kanavian This will tell you everything you need to know about her you might want to use the stage and time to your advantage don't rush it if you don't need to.

#5 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 21 November 2022 - 09:53 PM

The easiest option is probably fire armor + deviant garment (if not swapping gear) + fire resist pot

If thats not enough to survive the neutral Acid Terror, an option is to use ghost armor (but you have to switch to fire armor to reduce Bomb damage or just move out of the way)

Edited by YongkySH, 21 November 2022 - 09:53 PM.

#6 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationHeaven

Posted 22 November 2022 - 03:31 AM

If thats not enough to survive the neutral Acid Terror, an option is to use ghost armor (but you have to switch to fire armor to reduce Bomb damage or just move out of the way)

The bomb fire is OK. Backslide is good for it. It is just about skill.

The Acid Terror hurts. Ghost armor is an MVP thing... right? So do deviant... too heavy for me now. just return...

I think Raydric Card may be something affordable. 

Thanks!

#7 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationHeaven

Posted 22 November 2022 - 03:34 AM

divine-pride.net Monster - Fay Kanavian This will tell you everything you need to know about her you might want to use the stage and time to your advantage don't rush it if you don't need to.

Thank you! I do checked that. However, just cannot understand the type of damage of Acid but now is good. 

Also, hard to understand the damage calculation. hahaha...

Thanks anyways! 

#8 freddym

freddym

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 22 November 2022 - 06:11 AM

Thank you! I do checked that. However, just cannot understand the type of damage of Acid but now is good. 

Also, hard to understand the damage calculation. hahaha...

Thanks anyways! 

Changelog

• October 13th, 2022

So reduction cards like Horn will probably work Reduces damage taken from long-ranged attacks by 35%

Also if I'm not mistaken armor or cards that reduce damage from "Human" or "Demi-Human" will work as well.

Lastly armor or cards that reduces damage from "Medium" sized monsters will probably work since Humans are classified under "Medium" sized. Though I'm not really sure about this one.

Talk:Acid Bomb - iRO Wiki

:no1:

Edited by freddym, 22 November 2022 - 06:17 AM.

#9 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationHeaven

Posted 22 November 2022 - 09:14 AM

Changelog

• October 13th, 2022

So reduction cards like Horn will probably work Reduces damage taken from long-ranged attacks by 35%

Talk:Acid Bomb - iRO Wiki

:no1:

Thank you very much! 

Yeah. That clear all confusion... also, you know RO info is hard to guess.. when names are not aligned sometimes.. Acid Terror - Acid Bomb... hahaha. 

at the beginning, I always confuse myself. But I can kind of guessing now. 

#10 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 22 November 2022 - 06:24 PM

Acid Terror and Acid Bomb are 2 different skills

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 23 November 2022 - 01:46 PM

acid terror has a cooldown of aproximately 30s iirc, you can have a count on your head on when the hit is approaching and swap into heavy neutral resistance for that, and keep mostly fire resistance throughout the rest of the fight. That's what i did when i completed GMT back in the day with a 99/70 SinX. a necessary step with the vastly limited hp pool and equipment choice of the challenge.

#12 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationHeaven

Posted 25 November 2022 - 03:19 AM

acid terror has a cooldown of aproximately 30s iirc, you can have a count on your head on when the hit is approaching and swap into heavy neutral resistance for that, and keep mostly fire resistance throughout the rest of the fight. That's what i did when i completed GMT back in the day with a 99/70 SinX. a necessary step with the vastly limited hp pool and equipment choice of the challenge.

Thank you very much for all the help!

I got some defend gears to hand it now. Thanks. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users