November 23rd Renewal Hardware Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

November 23rd Renewal Hardware Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
183 replies to this topic

#51 TommyWin

TommyWin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Freya

Posted 23 November 2022 - 09:31 AM

Can we get generous hammer? Broke as hell on freya. About to drop people monthly pay on this event.

#52 CMGarnet

CMGarnet

A leetle Rubbish Wizard

• Retired
  • 225 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 10:05 AM

Will you add mistress wing back to the shop? It was removed without warning last week.

Please Bring Back 30D Mistress Wing

+1 to this. We need the 30D Mistress Wing.   Any explanation on why it is removed from cash shop?

CMMuji can you answer why the 30D Mistress Wing was removed from the store? :questionmark:

Please, bring back Mistress Wing in Cash Shop.

Thanks.

Okay! I have been informed that the [30D] Mistress Wing Box will be added back, but for now it will be for one week. Decisions for a permanent add are still being made.

#53 LordXeres

LordXeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 November 2022 - 10:14 AM

No more Mistress Wings? It is a very nice tool to be used.
I know this is hardware maintenance but can we have the new illusion dungeons please?

*Sarcasm Mode On*
Yes yes yes... Let the Warlock suffering never end!!!

#54 rodi23

rodi23

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires - Argentina

Posted 23 November 2022 - 10:21 AM

Okay! I have been informed that the [30D] Mistress Wing Box will be added back, but for now it will be for one week. Decisions for a permanent add are still being made.

Thanks! Do you think that you are going to be able to let us know before the - potential - permanent removal? 

#55 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 23 November 2022 - 10:25 AM

Well if you do remove them, please make the normal gwings vendable (like all the ones we get from party hard packs) - Right now we have to trade them to people!

One more reason to play the game solo!

Edited by Tribe, 23 November 2022 - 10:26 AM.

#56 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 23 November 2022 - 11:22 AM

So no booster character for us still?  :(

#57 LordXeres

LordXeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 23 November 2022 - 11:43 AM

So no booster character for us still? :(

SUFFER!!! Lol.

#58 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 November 2022 - 11:51 AM

The wing used to be in the cash shop for such a long time, may I know what’s the reason to redecide? #working as intended

#59 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3524 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 11:56 AM

Mmm hmm I don’t get it why all of a sudden mistress wings regarded as 1 week sale while a lot of crappy items like gears and stuff still being sold on cash shop better than ocps.

#60 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 12:00 PM

GreaAncient Hero's Boots 5.00%
All Race Shadow Shoesncient Hero's Boots Modifying Cube 5.00%

This has been changed. How about those players already purchased Kachua keys?

#61 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 12:01 PM

As a person who buys kp with zeny there is absolutely no way I can buy enough gwing boxes that is equivalent to the amount I use a mistress wing. I would have to increase my playing time pretty much 10 fold and still most likely would not make enough zeny.

Taking that out is one of the dumbest decisions production has made or whoever makes that decision. Not enough people buying the gwing boxes so they take out the mistress wing? What you can do is draw a picture of a mob with pitchforks and torches and give it to them on behalf of the players.

#62 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 23 November 2022 - 12:05 PM

This has been changed. How about those players already purchased Kachua keys?

Enjoy your Ancient boots and the Mod cubes?

#63 Willtcg

Willtcg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 12:21 PM

Sir, this is a Wendys.

I wish WP was as competent in fixing bugs as they are in making jokes.

Btw, dont you check forum PMs? Arent you and Garnet supposed to replace Mayari, who always replied at the same day?

#64 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 12:24 PM

So will it to safe to +7 (with downgrade) during this refine event with enriched ore or is that the other refine event? Just want to make sure.

Normally this refine event they are referring to as I understand it will have increased rates with enriched elunium and oridecon from +5 to +10 but they item WILL BREAK. Also, HD Carnium and Bradium have their rates increased from +12 to +20 and the item will NOT BREAK. There is a refining page on the irowiki that details the rates. This is the event formerly known a Mad Bunny Refine Event.

Yes I am not staff and could be wrong. If I were you however, this is the expectation I would have.

I will also venture to guess that since the refine UI is the way it is NPCs cannot both give enhanced rates and give ores the not break and downgrade at the same time. I can only think of 1 time that mighty hammer, and mad bunny refine were in at the same time, but were 2 different NPCS.

#65 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 12:31 PM

I wish WP was as competent in fixing bugs as they are in making jokes.

Btw, dont you check forum PMs? Arent you and Garnet supposed to replace Mayari, who always replied at the same day?

You do understand that mayari and garnet are two different people right? Even though they may have the same job/title you cannot expect both to act the same. This is a really unrealistic expectation to have.

#66 6328170824214715203

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 12:35 PM

As a person who buys kp with zeny there is absolutely no way I can buy enough gwing boxes that is equivalent to the amount I use a mistress wing. I would have to increase my playing time pretty much 10 fold and still most likely would not make enough zeny.

Taking that out is one of the dumbest decisions production has made or whoever makes that decision. Not enough people buying the gwing boxes so they take out the mistress wing? What you can do is draw a picture of a mob with pitchforks and torches and give it to them on behalf of the players.

+ 1000

#67 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 12:43 PM

Thanks for the answer Garnet. Now i want to know if the production people are high on shrooms or what? because thats the most stupid decision they ever took.

As one of the few people that adore to help others i use tons of those items to help them level, at least a lil and motivate them to not quit. So i want to know why? why they keep taking such dumb decision? are they trying to force us to buy the Giant wing boxes? because thats what it looks like.

Why Garnet? Whyyy!!!!?  :sob:  

Edited by HolyxD, 23 November 2022 - 12:46 PM.

#68 Willtcg

Willtcg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 12:47 PM

You do understand that mayari and garnet are two different people right? Even though they may have the same job/title you cannot expect both to act the same. This is a really unrealistic expectation to have.

Ofc I know they are different ppl, what kind of statement is that? :ani_swt3:

No, it is not unrealistic to expect 2 ppl can do the job one person did in the past. Garnet and/or Muji could check community claims made to them in PM and help players just like Mayari did.

#69 JinJakk

JinJakk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 12:53 PM

When can we exchange Eerie Egg's costume for Costume box 17? Exchange list too please? People bought the costume box for this right? 

#70 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 01:13 PM

No, it is not unrealistic to expect 2 ppl can do the job one person did in the past. Garnet and/or Muji could check community claims made to them in PM and help players just like Mayari did.

That us the problem in your logic. 2 people do not do the same job the same way. Isn't Muji responsible for other things too? Wasn't she doing something like mobile titles and helping garnet? Just because 1 person can handle a workload doesn't mean the other can too. Your logic is just bad.

Even things people assume are as easy as someone checking you out after grocery shopping should show you 2 people don't do the job at the same efficiency with the same training. 

How many other messages have people sent and not got a response. Nothing makes you any more special than them or me more special than them.

#71 Manilo52

Manilo52

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 01:33 PM

Thank you Kuurus after some research that's pretty much what I was expecting. So pretty much anything past +12 would need a crazy amount of black smith blessing or crazy luck with the HD ore ?

#72 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 02:24 PM

Thank you Kuurus after some research that's pretty much what I was expecting. So pretty much anything past +12 would need a crazy amount of black smith blessing or crazy luck with the HD ore ?

I could be wrong about the event but that would be my expectation. Anything better would be a pleasant surprise. I am not for sure how others upgrade. My way of upgrading from +10 is to use the regular carnium/bradium because it is 100% success rate and then use HD ores and pray while sacrificing potatoes for good rng. the amount of BSBs to try for any upgrade cannot be good/ Better to just buy x amount of ore boxes and try.

#73 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji

Posted 23 November 2022 - 02:25 PM

Servers are open! 

arataka-reigen-mob.gif

#74 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 23 November 2022 - 02:32 PM

Servers are open!

arataka-reigen-mob.gif

what the hell!? so early? i bet they didn't include to working on booster character today....

#75 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji

Posted 23 November 2022 - 02:41 PM

That us the problem in your logic. 2 people do not do the same job the same way. Isn't Muji responsible for other things too? Wasn't she doing something like mobile titles and helping garnet? Just because 1 person can handle a workload doesn't mean the other can too. Your logic is just bad.

Even things people assume are as easy as someone checking you out after grocery shopping should show you 2 people don't do the job at the same efficiency with the same training. 

How many other messages have people sent and not got a response. Nothing makes you any more special than them or me more special than them.

:( We all miss Mayari. Garnet and I have many other responsibilities and underlying circumstances that I am sure no one outside of our interior team would know of. I wish we could be more transparent but there are of course limitations. Endless messages could be reaching us from multiple platforms and even other game issues but maybe i need another set of hands lul

I'll try to get to messages as efficiently as I can

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users