November 23rd Renewal Hardware Maintenance - Page 7 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

November 23rd Renewal Hardware Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
183 replies to this topic

#151 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 November 2022 - 02:56 PM

I got my headgear to +15 first try refining and in a row without fail.

1800 HD ores later cant even get a +13.

I guess i burned all my luck in that first try  :surrender:

Edited by HolyxD, 28 November 2022 - 02:56 PM.

#152 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 November 2022 - 04:19 PM

1700 ores to +15. no wonder wp so rich

Not sure why you're complaining about good luck. The statistics say on average it takes over 2000 ores to hit that low of a probability and from my own experience from the three +15 I've ever made it took 1400, 2100, and 3400 ores. So 1700 is better than normal. People just see all the whales with full +15/16 gear and start thinking that's normal when really that is either from cheating, thousands and thousands of dollars, or more luck than I've ever got.

#153 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 04:27 PM

fix missing shadow gear descriptions please, its been long enough.

#154 AstarLighting

AstarLighting

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 05:40 PM

Its "deserved" Thanksgiving holiday is over, but the server is still in a sorry state. Will we have any feedback from your competent studio team, or will we still have no response until maintenance day?
I can imagine this Thursday: "Hello, I'm CMUwU and this is the patch notes"
And I know that you will not accept criticism and you will say that everything is fine when it is not.
I thought that today they would update us on what is happening and what is going to happen, but apparently, that will not be the case.

#155 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 06:36 PM

CMUwU kek. Oniichan!! Hiiiya
Seriously bruh some bugs need to fix.

Edited by Boyeteers, 28 November 2022 - 09:47 PM.

#156 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Location~

Posted 29 November 2022 - 06:37 AM

Extend refine event please  :rolleyes: , refining takes toooooooo long 1 week is not enough.

P.S. Fix Warlock skill bugs, Soul Reaper/Star Emperor Sprite, Bring XMAS Clab on December.

#157 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 29 November 2022 - 07:33 AM

Bring XMAS Clab on December and ON 25th SANTAS KLAUS GIFT (Red Envelope,3 Enriched Elunium,3 Enriched Oridecon) as in previous Christmases 

:mad:

#158 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji

Posted 29 November 2022 - 08:35 AM

Its "deserved" Thanksgiving holiday is over, but the server is still in a sorry state. Will we have any feedback from your competent studio team, or will we still have no response until maintenance day?
I can imagine this Thursday: "Hello, I'm CMUwU and this is the patch notes"
And I know that you will not accept criticism and you will say that everything is fine when it is not.
I thought that today they would update us on what is happening and what is going to happen, but apparently, that will not be the case.

If there is news that is to be pass along, then we will pass it.  :)  Also, I had not received any news on the progress of the bug reports/fixes, so I am on standby as of then. 

#159 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 10:21 AM

Hello All! 

The team will be pushing to delaying the Q4 updates to better prepare. There are still Q3 bugs/issues that are present and half of Q4 would not be ready to be sent to us for testing which would lead us to inadequate test time. The team wants to confidently deliver this to you all at a later date. We are looking into delaying this till mid January. 

#160 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 12:04 PM

What exactly is Q4 made of?

#161 TommyWin

TommyWin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 29 November 2022 - 12:50 PM

Not sure why you're complaining about good luck. The statistics say on average it takes over 2000 ores to hit that low of a probability and from my own experience from the three +15 I've ever made it took 1400, 2100, and 3400 ores. So 1700 is better than normal. People just see all the whales with full +15/16 gear and start thinking that's normal when really that is either from cheating, thousands and thousands of dollars, or more luck than I've ever got.

2000 ores ain’t bad at all if I even get that lucky. At 3000 ores and no +15 yet.

On freya so hard part is the zeny other wise $200 per +15 is a good deal.

#162 iDenryu

iDenryu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 02:14 PM

Hello All! 

The team will be pushing to delaying the Q4 updates to better prepare. There are still Q3 bugs/issues that are present and half of Q4 would not be ready to be sent to us for testing which would lead us to inadequate test time. The team wants to confidently deliver this to you all at a later date. We are looking into delaying this till mid January. 

CMMuji, what about Expanded 185 Update? Illusion of Luanda. We are waiting for this since  fake announcement post on WP webpage

#163 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 02:23 PM

CMMuji, what about Expanded 185 Update? Illusion of Luanda. We are waiting for this since  fake announcement post on WP webpage

Hello!

This was announced as an error from patch notes that had been redone that day. Therefore, a compensation had been sent out. (reference: https://forums.warpp...ase-read/page-3)

There was no Illusion of Luanda during that last patch; although it may occur the future. 

#164 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 29 November 2022 - 02:31 PM

cmmuji, any news about compensation you said last maintenance thread (the one with a gintoki cooking.gif) ?

#165 forthrallwow1

forthrallwow1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 02:47 PM

cmmuji, any news about compensation you said last maintenance thread (the one with a gintoki cooking.gif) ?

I'm pretty sure that's the current EXP + Drop event.

#166 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 02:53 PM

Hello! 

Yes, its coooookin up. As far as I know, it will be implemented by this maintenance week. It would be a 10 Day VIP that would go to active accounts with active VIP. More information will be provided as we near the maintenance day~ 

-Yukihira-Soma-s-Epic-Cooking-shokugeki-

#167 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Location~

Posted 29 November 2022 - 03:34 PM

Hello! 

Yes, its coooookin up. As far as I know, it will be implemented by this maintenance week. It would be a 10 Day VIP that would go to active accounts with active VIP. More information will be provided as we near the maintenance day~ 

@CMMuji push for a contest event or something to get rare costumes before the year ends please!

Edited by SweetKarly, 29 November 2022 - 03:37 PM.

#168 Griffin2

Griffin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 03:49 PM

Hello! 

LOL, took you guys weeks to "cook" this? thats disappointing to say the least...

Also, wth happened to Spotlights? Why arent they applied anymore?

#169 Raymon

Raymon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 November 2022 - 06:41 PM

Hello! 

You have GOT to be kidding me. 

WP still owe me the 7-day VIP from three compensations ago, one compensation was provided out of 4 promised compensations and that isn't usable with VIP you haven't given me yet.

Further to this... the new big coverall cooked up compensation is giving paying customers something they already have and everyone else is screwed

This is not acceptable; I and many others have not been playing due to this incompetence. 

I want all WP staff members to have a good hard look in the mirror and ask if they are willing to do even the bare minimum to support this game and its players. If you look yourselves in the eyes, you can see if you're lying. 

Edited by Raymon, 29 November 2022 - 06:42 PM.

#170 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 29 November 2022 - 07:35 PM

Hello! 

Thanks for a whole lot of absolutely nothing

#171 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 30 November 2022 - 12:24 AM

Hello!

NANI!? the compensation is for active vip players only!? thats just the most disgusting dish i ever see... im sorry but you can keep that... :( *thumbs down*

Edited by ad0l, 30 November 2022 - 12:27 AM.

#172 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 30 November 2022 - 12:27 AM

You have GOT to be kidding me.

WP still owe me the 7-day VIP from three compensations ago, one compensation was provided out of 4 promised compensations and that isn't usable with VIP you haven't given me yet.

Further to this... the new big coverall cooked up compensation is giving paying customers something they already have and everyone else is screwed

This is not acceptable; I and many others have not been playing due to this incompetence.

I want all WP staff members to have a good hard look in the mirror and ask if they are willing to do even the bare minimum to support this game and its players. If you look yourselves in the eyes, you can see if you're lying.

probably they saw that many players has a many alt accounts that they can abuse it but even so this is so out hand , a compensation for active vip players thats a load of crap...

#173 zyndri

zyndri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • Server:chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaos

Posted 30 November 2022 - 04:13 AM

neat

i haven't bought and used vip for a while (or spent $$$ on cash items) because i was waiting for some of the bugs to be fixed, so i am also someone else who isn't eligible because i don't have a vip active right now  :heh:

love that for us

#174 forthrallwow1

forthrallwow1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 30 November 2022 - 08:59 AM

Hello! 

Thanks Muji. Can you clarify, if this 10D VIP would go to accounts that had active VIP as of the weeks we had maintenance issues, or as of this week's maintenance time? My VIP just expired today and I would usually wait until Friday to activate another (I think this is understandable) but if that makes me miss the compensation VIP I would turn it on before maintenance.

#175 FirelandeR

FirelandeR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationIn a corner trying to exist

Posted 30 November 2022 - 12:27 PM

Hello! 

So we got failed patches for how many weeks? 3?, we got false advertisement for Kachuas and we get the best compensation 10D VIP OMG! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users