• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MMXU

MMXU

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 02:08 PM

So, traps. Claymore. It doesn't do anything, literally. You pop it out, detonated or not, it doesn't do ANY damage. Why? When it's suppose to hit something, it disapears instead. Is this trap bugged? I really wanted to mess around with it but I can't really use it since it doesn't actually work D: Now Freeze traps, are you able to lay down multiple traps per lvl increase or will it always be one?

#2 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 January 2011 - 02:13 PM

So, traps. Claymore. It doesn't do anything, literally. You pop it out, detonated or not, it doesn't do ANY damage. Why? When it's suppose to hit something, it disapears instead. Is this trap bugged? I really wanted to mess around with it but I can't really use it since it doesn't actually work D: Now Freeze traps, are you able to lay down multiple traps per lvl increase or will it always be one?

Claymores are whack.

You are able to lay as many traps as the cooldown allows. You can see this clearly with splash trap; I think it also applies to other traps but their cooldowns are usually longer than duration. Try with Time Reverse on and see I guess.

#3 Thuy

Thuy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:47 PM

There's a minimum distance you have to be from the claymore for it to hit. Claymore got nerfed, used to be 1s cooldown at lv1 now it's 14scooldown.

#4 Solarak

Solarak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:57 PM

There's a minimum distance you have to be from the claymore for it to hit. Claymore got nerfed, used to be 1s cooldown at lv1 now it's 14scooldown.

Oh that's lame :/

I was going to say that they weren't COMPLETELY useless (for example, if a bunch of pathfinders spam them in Emporia), but if the cd is 14s now, ya it pretty much sucks lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users