Graphic Issues - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Graphic Issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CGeass

CGeass

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 December 2022 - 06:21 AM

I haven't played in 2 month or so. When I was playing I had issues with the patcher being consistent with running correctly. A lot of times it would say failed to get patch. So I avoided the game, since every maintenance would prevent me from playing for a few days. Here it is Christmas time, and I always love to play a little during this time for nostalgic reasons. It seems the patching problems are fine now, but I now have another issue. The game is extremely blurry. I've tried changing the graphic settings for the client with no luck. I can only think my Nvidia drivers might be doing it. Anyone else experienced this?

Here's what it looks like for me:

EoLdupC.jpg

Edit: After making sure everything was updated, I restarted my laptop 3-4 times. Changed from Direct Hal, to my Nvidia drivers. Then had to use the sliders in game for Sprite and Texture Resolution (which I have never done) a few times. Opening and closing the client multiple times and it worked after 20 mins of messing with it.

Edited by CGeass, 16 December 2022 - 06:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users