December 21st Renewal Hardware Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

December 21st Renewal Hardware Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
177 replies to this topic

#51 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 08:25 AM

All this things when????? Supposedly WL issues should've been fixed weeks ago.

BTW I recently read Epic Games had to refund millions $$$ related to in-game purchases thanks to the intervention of the Federal Trade Commission, If anyone besides me is interested in filing a report against Warp Portal company in USA, contact me, we can organize a group since apparently the staff doesn't even have the capacity to do their job despite the fact that we are customers and we continually pay to try to get them to improve the content and the treatment they give us, if we continue here it's cause we like Ragnarok despite the fact it's not a popular game nowadays, They aren't doing the players a favor, they are being paid for a job that they are obviously NOT FULFILLING.

nice karly...report them...they really not do they job well....

#52 sokernet

sokernet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 08:38 AM

Please close Corridor of Phantoms,  which you said it would end last week, but you didn't close it successfully.

I already got so tired on farming CoP in the past weeks.  Don't want to farm it anymore.

just because you don't want to farm why request to close? lol

#53 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 21 December 2022 - 08:52 AM

Thats an event that lasted way longer than it was supposed to... ¬¬'

#54 A5Wagyu

A5Wagyu

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 09:09 AM

Please bring in Fafnir Helm ! its been so long since DBRK got any new Gears.

also look into fixing Hiding Shadow Gear, Greed Shadow Gear as well. 
also NPC that sell Gold and Rune Stones. thanks a bunch!

#55 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 09:12 AM

i mean, by now we all know all new WP stuff is probably bugged. Then people knowing this buy new WP stuff which turns out is bugged, and then they complain...

#56 Rebelling

Rebelling

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:in your heart

Posted 21 December 2022 - 09:16 AM

Yeah the place is run by players with a bunch of cheats or just overly geared to the point that any other party that tries the event won't find it as enjoyable(walking around 1 hour for nothing). In addition COP floor 3 is guarded by a bunch of rich players that manipulate the price of COP Tickets so that any other players that tries to farm will either be punished by those "godly" players or just overwhelmed by the price of those COP Ticket set solely to benefit those manipulators.

Oh also, it is supposed to go away as announced from previous maintenance :rolleyes:

#57 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 21 December 2022 - 09:31 AM

Thats why i've been suggesting to put most MvPs in instances including CoP. If its too much, then just put MvP in OCPs/Kachues like other official servers.

Too many cheaters. Some cheat because they are just scrubs making a living out of iRO. Some cheat to keep up with naturally born cheaters. Things get much worse when we have clueless GMs who dont enforce the rules. Most people dont have good consciousness and justice to do the right things xD

Players who cheat, abuse, and exploit are as guilty as incompetent CMs and GMs to creat meme iRO.

Anyways, its good to keep CoP on permanently now imo. Just like the Cupets. Should make Firesales permanent too. You might still get some players to swipe.

#58 HogaMakoto

HogaMakoto

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 09:53 AM

Nothing to complain anymore. Just wanna tell support team that you should just edit patch note when you found out that your patch note is not what actually is.

Don't you a shame when you read your patch note telling "COP end" "Cute pet end" "Hunting continue" "Kachua update" "WL fix"

#59 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 21 December 2022 - 09:56 AM

Competing is too hard instance everything!

I want my woe in an instance since other ppl kill me!

Instances killed RO.

#60 Azrael777

Azrael777

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 10:38 AM

Wait... so no maintenance tomorrow since it's a day early? Need clarification please..

#61 Kustan

Kustan

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 11:38 AM

So every week the server gets shut down for an entire day. So only 6/7days of every week is available for play...

#62 Decandecimus

Decandecimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 12:53 PM

So, I get why they may have left the COP in maybe they thought it was going to help all the other players get a chance at this event?

I wouldn't know as I am a pretty laid back casual player, Heck I don't even know how to add all these costume effects or where you get them I think the very last major addition I was actively trying to take part in was way back when they added the new world but I can not find that quest anywhere in my quest log for finishing it..

There are a ton of things I still don't know and some of the info isn't on wiki for example... When you port into Pront that npc there that has the the name "Travler" I got no idea what he's there for.. How to enchant gears the list goes on and on..

Anyways, That would be my guess as to why it's still here, But that's just one guess lol the other one is pretty lame you know the part about where being lazy kicks in but wanting to make money so copy and paste events from prior years.. 

As for the fixes well lol if they can't add anything new for events and have to keep pulling a Hollywood and remake which pretty much means copy and paste whatever they want sounds good to them, disregard the communities suggestion and pleas for help regarding everything from sprites to costumes...  Regardless of the lack of everything you'd think if they wanted to keep making money especially during holiday seasons which if you research doesn't take much many games really go all out for the holidays especially the ones around this time of year because it's the season where many people get that holiday paycation for a few weeks and most franchises know this and adapt accordingly and profit massively. However these are also games that may encounter a bug here or there but are fixed within 24hrs emergency maint ect..

Regardless of all the complaining myself included lol I simply wanna throw out a Merry Christmas to all not just the staff so...

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! To you all and be safe and stay warm!

#63 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 01:51 PM

Btw...middle prontera xmas Santa...Will they fix / reset it?for player claim last year cant claim again...

#64 Decandecimus

Decandecimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 02:11 PM

Btw...middle prontera xmas Santa...Will they fix / reset it?for player claim last year cant claim again...

I sure hope they do fix it because that is really unfair to everyone..

What else hmm I got it.. Since they copy and paste prior events why not copy and paste us each the max zeny we can hold Haha lol..

Or better yet let loose the bad bad Santa's that are immune to magic and wep attacks have a good ole boxing match with the bad Santa's to get them to drop Red Socks/Stockings gift boxes toss in a npc to take gift boxes to get wrapped with name on and if you open the gift yourself instead of giving it away to someone you get super low end gifts and giving to complete strangers kinda like a holiday hunt for players lol each time you give a gift to someone that is not in your friend list you get an extra reward so on Tis the social season so why not indulge yourself in being RO's Secret Santa's?

Sorry got my self going again on events I mean given that they only happen Once A Year! Lol.

#65 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji

Posted 21 December 2022 - 03:03 PM

innnnnhale;; ok I had just gotten the chance to go over last week and this weeks threads since I had been out for a few days due to personal reasons but Im hanging on.

This is me; back after a few days . ..  hi hello.  :( As far as the list goes for bugs/complaints/abuse/reports that have been submitted to the correct teams with help from players via threads/dms, we have passed them along and it will be looked into/ has been looked into. 

Is COP going to close or not?

Also one small suggestion, a lot of companies are looking for candidates who are very detail oriented. If u want to change job, u guys should at least train urselves to at least have that basic qualification.

As far as I have been told, COP should have been removed/closed? But let me double check with them. 

C O S T U M E   S T O N E   B O X   1 7

This was being worked on until reviewed and needed a few things to readjust. The studio team will be working on this fix once theyre back from their holiday. 

Is Cupet Coin event gonna stay? We probably have more baeksojin egg than current active iRo players.

The cupet coin is a known issue and as stated above ^ The studio team will be working on this fix once theyre back from their holiday! 

#66 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 03:08 PM

Wait... so no maintenance tomorrow since it's a day early? Need clarification please..

Holidays are coming up, so maintenance has been set for today~

#67 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 03:16 PM

Hey guys.

There will be an extended maintenance due to our offices undergoing a blackout (very unfortunate. .. . . ... ..  :lamb: ) 

The team is on standby, until it is back up. 

We thank and appreciate you for your patience during this time. 

#68 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 03:39 PM

Bugs need to be fixed:

• Please fix Warlock Spell Book, to make it not consumed after using.
  • Please eliminate the 1s Cooldown of Warlock's Release.
  • Please add Homunculus Tablet to the potion creation list.
  • Please fix Santa on Prontera, it cannot reset for characters who use the reset last year, and you need to clear its memory.
  • Please add Box 17 to the game, making both Eerie Egg costumes and Flower Garden Egg costumes can be exchange to enchant stone box 17.
  • Please fix the All Race Shadow Box, making it not consumed without final usage of it for combination.

My Wishlist:

• Please bring #5966 Kardui's Ears and #490029 Geffenia Ice Magic Tool to next OCP.

Thanks!

Your lists are always on my list! thanks for the organization. 

All of these were inputted;;  Newest one being the Santa on Prontera. 

All other bugs listed were already noted and so I am asking what the progress is on these. 

#69 EvilDruid

EvilDruid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 04:27 PM

Your lists are always on my list! thanks for the organization. 

All of these were inputted;;  Newest one being the Santa on Prontera. 

All other bugs listed were already noted and so I am asking what the progress is on these. 

you can have santa's npc change all the sweets at once time?

#70 yydwsn

yydwsn

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 04:31 PM

Hey guys.

There will be an extended maintenance due to our offices undergoing a blackout (very unfortunate. .. . . ... ..  :lamb: ) 

The team is on standby, until it is back up. 

We thank and appreciate you for your patience during this time. 

Wow. Are you in CA? I have been in the mid-west my whole life and only had 1 blackout during a tornado event.

#71 Jerbear

Jerbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • LocationOutside Parts Unknown
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 21 December 2022 - 04:38 PM

Holidays are coming up, which is usually a popular time for people to play games when they're done spending time with family. So before people disappear again for another full week and leave players in the dark (like the entire previous week), can we have the following questions answered by whatever is left of our Production Team:

• Why is our "Christmas event" old content from half a decade ago?
  • Why not just boost the server's rates and have that be a holiday event? Look at how many requests there have been to see the card rates boosted by +.02% like we have seen the last several Christmases when Campitor was still around.
  • Why have they gone radio silent after maintenances when players are reporting several things that are slated to be 'fixed' or 'removed' and literally nothing was done?

Again, we had no staff communication the entire last week after a failed maintenance that only added a costume box to the Kafra Shop; nothing was fixed, nothing was removed.

Ignoring players' complaints and requests for comments and barely getting anything done each maintenance the way the iRO Team has been doing since Campitor's departure from the company has been incredibly unprofessional. I've been playing this game since 2003 and I've never seen this level of non-communication from this game's production team. It's appalling how disinterested they are in what players are looking for.

#72 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 21 December 2022 - 04:53 PM

innnnnhale;; ok I had just gotten the chance to go over last week and this weeks threads since I had been out for a few days due to personal reasons but Im hanging on.

This is me; back after a few days . ..  hi hello.  :( As far as the list goes for bugs/complaints/abuse/reports that have been submitted to the correct teams with help from players via threads/dms, we have passed them along and it will be looked into/ has been looked into. 

As far as I have been told, COP should have been removed/closed? But let me double check with them. 

This was being worked on until reviewed and needed a few things to readjust. The studio team will be working on this fix once theyre back from their holiday. 

The cupet coin is a known issue and as stated above ^ The studio team will be working on this fix once theyre back from their holiday! 

Dear Muji, thank you so much for your work, could you please pass this to the correct team also?

Please add the old and new costumes to the enchant system, the costume enchanter hasn't been updated for more than 8 months. We spent money for the costume boxes, please make them enchantable.

#73 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 04:56 PM

Amidst this chaos, I wish you guys have more updated content, so people have things to do until after New Year. Adding X-Mas Cen Lab, new kachua or OCP would be nice, or at least increast EXP/drop rates.

Also, CoP should have ended last week. People are tired of cheaters and KSers in there, and probably don't even do it anymore unless you do something with this issue. The next CoPs will always be like this if this continues.

Edited by Cataskung, 21 December 2022 - 05:00 PM.

#74 chumar

chumar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Outside Earth
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 21 December 2022 - 04:58 PM

Make Santa give free enriched ores and put on EXP/DROP rate increase. This was always the iRO Christmas tradition, why change it? 

Edited by chumar, 21 December 2022 - 04:58 PM.

#75 chumar

chumar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Outside Earth
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 21 December 2022 - 05:03 PM

Amidst this chaos, I wish you guys have more updated content, so people have things to do until after New Year. Adding X-Mas Cen Lab, new kachua or OCP would be nice.

Also, CoP should have ended last week. People are tired of cheaters and KSers in there, and probably don't even do it anymore unless you do something with this issue. The next CoPs will always be like this if this continues.

Bump this. COP was fun but now it's only for End Gear Gamers now. Lots of KS and Cheats especially <snip> who follows and KSing everyone. At least make this instance enjoyable for everyone by either turning CoP into a party instance or make KSing COP MVPs illegal. 

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Don’t accuse other players

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 23 December 2022 - 02:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users