Treat me like a new player. - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Treat me like a new player.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Esskay

Esskay

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2022 - 03:04 AM

Man, where do I even start?

1. I'm not sure how to go about leveling anymore.
  2. I see Ragial is gone and I don't know what the worth of any item is anymore. (Every shop is selling stuff like 70 - 200 mil and beyond now.) 
  3. I have no idea even how to make Zeny now.
  4. I have no idea where to communicate and start parties.
  5.  I completely forgot my build, but have the same general end goal in mind.

So like, I'm sure like many people - we go about our lives and have that sudden urge of nostalgia (That was me about two weeks ago finally looking at the Ragnarok Online anime on Crunchyroll.) and we start to think of things of what could've been and stuff we never finished. I've been on and off Ragnarok for what seems like almost 15 years now and I finally want to get that max level character I've worked on ever since I started. I'm currently a Git Cross lvl 118 and just coming back to log in i've found that much like Prison and the World - Ragnarok has left me without a clue to it's changes.

Where do I start now? What should I do? Should I even make an effort to make friends or join guilds? Whats the route for not having to pay to win? How do I make 200 million Zeny to get even one item now? Where's the pot sellers? What happened to South Pront and GH's Priest Healer Cross area? What's the best way to figure out your stats again with the end goal you want? (Always wanted to be a crit sin to the end. No Meteor Assault Focus.) Will I finally be able to solo MVP bosses?

I need answers, people! I've missed this game so much and I should've never put it down. I'd also like to play with people who want to enjoy the game and just go do stuff randomly exploring. Is the game like that anymore or is it all just laser focused on DPS and being broken to death?

Any help with any of this is greatly appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users