#1 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 January 2023 - 09:45 AM

Back in the day, I remember people would make physical mages/wizards as a for fun build. But with all of the choices we have for equipment, could a physical Warlock be a viable build for PvM, or even MVP?

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 January 2023 - 03:48 AM

Im confused what kind of physical warlock you are talking about? For that, better go for auto bolts sage/scholar and spell fist sorcerer

#3 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1231 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 11 January 2023 - 09:04 AM

You could meme it out with stave crasher :v

#4 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 February 2023 - 06:03 PM

Maybe it was just something my friend(s?) were trying back in the day, but it was just a full battle wiz like a battle priest. Like I said, it was basically a for fun build, but I'm wondering if it would be viable for PvM. Like max str and agi instead of Int. That way, you could use magic on a far off monster, and auto attack ones that get close or something.

#5 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1231 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 03 February 2023 - 06:30 PM

If you want it to be fully physical might be pretty hard but there are some options, and calling it "viable" would be a major stretch, but with autocast gear i think you could make it work easier, usually basic attacks dont deal that much dmg by itself, its the modifier you get from gears & skills that do the work. I never tested stave crasher, but that might be the closest you can get to "viable" if you can one-shot mobs with it using physical dmg cards and such, would be kinda funny tbh weapon cards for magic are always kinda bad compared to physical ones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users