January 12th Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 12th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

#26 Hikari

Hikari

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 07:50 PM

Question is, does the update include the other 30 or so changes to the 1st and 2nd class non-quest skills originally in that patch and the Expanded class skill updates? I'm concerned that we won't get anything not mentioned because we got the Mage Bolt, Ninja, and SR/SE updates out of order.

Edited by Hikari, 11 January 2023 - 07:51 PM.

#27 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 January 2023 - 08:25 PM

Question is, does the update include the other 30 or so changes to the 1st and 2nd class non-quest skills originally in that patch and the Expanded class skill updates? I'm concerned that we won't get anything not mentioned because we got the Mage Bolt, Ninja, and SR/SE updates out of order.

If you refer to the contents in Sigma's quest skill balance page

https://www.divine-p...-skill-balance/

the answer should be No.   Because, all the other 1st and 2nd non-quest skill update is for kRO Zero Server Only,  it is not implemented in kRO main server (renewal),  as Sigma also pointed out in his post.

So forget them, they never exist in main RO server. 

If you refer to the skill of Expanded Skills balance, like

https://www.divine-p...skills-balance/

the answer should be yes. They are supposed to be together with expanded classes 185

Edited by crystalerLM, 11 January 2023 - 08:29 PM.

#28 MrOwl

MrOwl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 08:54 PM

Can we get firesale for OCP please? I'd like to spend my bonus on this game because there's no other better game to throw my bonus away.

#29 A5Wagyu

A5Wagyu

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 09:14 PM

Fafnir Helm in next OCP please. 
please fix those item that cant be stored in Guild Storage. 
Fix Greed Shadow Weapon and Armor.

#30 TheScarletEye

TheScarletEye

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 09:26 PM

Racing Cap & Enchant Please

#31 JinJakk

JinJakk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 10:16 PM

Is there any plan on adding more costume on the enchant list? Is this "project" gonna die along with campitor's leaving?

Can we something like this in twRO? adding a line of red text stating that it can be enchanted in Malangdo?
image.png

Also when is costume box 17 going to be added in the game? There's players who brought all the costumes expecting to be exchanged into that

#32 redred

redred

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 10:21 PM

Please make CoP permanent please <snip> it has 3 days cool down it wont break game balance. WP should notice kachua sell more this time because of Phantom Invitation, without it kachua sale would be decrease <snip> Also when new OCP coming?. Fix costume exchange box please !!!

Only through OCP and Kachua legit and new player can earn zeny by selling extra item. I wont asking more game update since its always disappointed.

Thanks

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please don’t accuse others of rule breaking. That said, if you have any proof please provide it to the GM team in a ticket!

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 11 January 2023 - 10:51 PM.

#33 myeeleong

myeeleong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 10:37 PM

Where is WARLOCK SPELL BOOK FIX ?????????????????????? SIGH .......................T T

#34 sommoiz

sommoiz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 10:41 PM

New OCP , New Costume , Stone box 17 Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#35 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 10:46 PM

<snip>

Regular players ask to close CoP because it is intended to be a seasonal event,  which lasts for (about) one month. Next time it reopens, the reward will update with new cards (like Dy, perhpas), and people will get enthusiastics again.   

Now we have already been playing with CoP for 2 months,  it is pretty long,  and now we are tired with that MVPs.  (Also another reason,  tired with someone(G***i)'s KS, many players playing in CoP knows that.)    Why not let's all have a break,  and expecting more card rewards next time?

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Removed quotes

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 11 January 2023 - 10:55 PM.

#36 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 January 2023 - 10:59 PM

WP new strategy: keep lowering people's expectation, then make some updates which includes no bug fixes, no new contents etc, to make the dev team look good. Kudos to this, and thanks for your efforts to make it happen in the last few months after Camp left.

But please, make this new update bug free instead of creating more issues. You have been testing for so long, even with a one-man army, that should be more than enough time.

Edited by mic9010, 11 January 2023 - 11:01 PM.

#37 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 11 January 2023 - 11:33 PM

Regular people want CoP to stay, so anyone can still log in game to enjoy. Since we dont really get regular updates and updates come so slow. Better keep CoP open for people to have something to log in to farm. Tired people dont have to farm. If they dont want to farm, then dont farm.

KS in CoP =/= Harassing. What copium are you using?

<snip>

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Don’t encourage harassing other players

Edited by ChakriGuard, 12 January 2023 - 12:13 AM.

#38 5420140330201707867

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 12:13 AM

C O S T U M E S T O N E B O X 1 7

Don't think so much...now got little bit update is all wp can do...others I tell you! After this update...until July also won't got any updates and will keep out problem issues ocp let you all buy earn you all money!! Look like us is fool

#39 5420140330201707867

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 12:17 AM

WP new strategy: keep lowering people's expectation, then make some updates which includes no bug fixes, no new contents etc, to make the dev team look good. Kudos to this, and thanks for your efforts to make it happen in the last few months after Camp left.

But please, make this new update bug free instead of creating more issues. You have been testing for so long, even with a one-man army, that should be more than enough time.

So don't be fool...don't top up buy anythings wp!!! They think us fool easy earn money from us...can prepare find a new game to play or go steam deck or ps5 and switch..better top up for this CRAPPY company

#40 5420140330201707867

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 12:24 AM

Oh ya, remember info wp excellent team to bugs...if not they won't know...until next year they also won't repair/solve the bugs..like Eden 2nd floor npc need wear for refine...thank you for whom make report of bugs.. WARPPORTAL EXCELLENT TEAM:)

#41 rockmanpiya

rockmanpiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 04:27 AM

• 3rd Skill Effects

dirty ugly effect is coming soon

#42 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 04:44 AM

they should really consider leaving santa in since they are upping the level cap.

#43 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 04:48 AM

I'm amazed that KS is the no.1 problem in CoP and some still want to keep it that way, without giving good reasons for it. I even said this before the problem arose and people just laughed. Its mechanic and objective are different from hunting field bosses, so I see no reason why KS should be allowed.

#44 Silvervine

Silvervine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 05:33 AM

Activate GvG/PvP mode inside CoP !

#45 CKDD

CKDD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 05:35 AM

Regular people want CoP to stay, so anyone can still log in game to enjoy. Since we dont really get regular updates and updates come so slow. Better keep CoP open for people to have something to log in to farm. Tired people dont have to farm. If they dont want to farm, then dont farm.

KS in CoP =/= Harassing. What copium are you using?

<snip>

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Don’t encourage harassing other players

icecream, do you really play this game? if you're really iro player you for sure notice how bad that certain dude KS-ing and harassing other players inside CoP yet WP/GM did nothing against it.

let CoP stay, since WP is not giving <snip> about updates

#46 ForgottenPlaces

ForgottenPlaces

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 05:46 AM

Please Fix HOMUNCULUS SUPPLEMENT TABLET. If is not much to ask, just ADD it to the potion Creation skill Options!!!!

Thank you!

#47 rhimuel

rhimuel

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 08:15 AM

W A R L O C K B O O K F I X ? when?

#48 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji

Posted 12 January 2023 - 09:10 AM

And is COP leaving or staying? We need to know as we might have invitations to use or flowers to turn in...

It's so sweet. Thank for the updates. 

Please don't forget to close the Corridor of Phantoms and fix the current bugs.

And when next OCP will land then?

Congrats to those who play extended classes. For normal class players like me, it's nice to have new skill effects and some skill rebalance, but still, there's nothing new to do.

Edit: What about Warlock? Have you fixed Spellbook?

We had originally passed news that it was deactivated, but it seems there may still be an unseen error that the team will need to attend to.... so long story short. CoP mayyyy still be open . .. .  :c

All bugs from previous maintenances are also still listed and are being attended to. We ask for a bit more of your patience as they work hard on resolving it!  :Emo_17:

Hi! do we have the details of the said update?

Other than what was written on the notes; these were the only information that we have for this weeks updates. But of course, if more information is provided, we will gladly relay them to you all! c: 

#49 4579211005162558513

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Server:Yes

Posted 12 January 2023 - 09:21 AM

Awful maint like always. Thanks for keeping the server bugful and barely running I guess.

I cannot bear the thought of how you production team guys got away with not implementing the Christmas event, Santa was an NPC not an Event.

It's also very contradictory to implement new stuff on the server while known bugs of in-game mechanics remain unsolved.

I had to invest my life savings into changing my Warlock build because I just know the spellbook fix is coming NEVER.

#50 Dumbledore2

Dumbledore2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 12 January 2023 - 09:39 AM

Awful maint like always. Thanks for keeping the server bugful and barely running I guess.

I cannot bear the thought of how you production team guys got away with not implementing the Christmas event, Santa was an NPC not an Event.

It's also very contradictory to implement new stuff on the server while known bugs of in-game mechanics remain unsolved.

I had to invest my life savings into changing my Warlock build because I just know the spellbook fix is coming NEVER.

You were totally surgical, you said it all. They go on with the same litany week after week pushing a bug, or malfunction of a skill, that should have been fixed months ago, or even shouldn't even exist, if there was a team of GMs able to test the content they themselves put in the game, and not the players themselves having to identify it for them. After all, they don't pay us to identify bugs for them lol. Finally, we continue again...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users