January 12th Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 12th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

#51 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 January 2023 - 09:59 AM

We had originally passed news that it was deactivated, but it seems there may still be an unseen error that the team will need to attend to.... so long story short. CoP mayyyy still be open . .. .  :c

Is the process to close CoP different after Campitor left? What made it suddenly not so smooth (even with an unseen error now) to close the same event as before?

#52 xiaoChu

xiaoChu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 10:15 AM

We had originally passed news that it was deactivated, but it seems there may still be an unseen error that the team will need to attend to.... so long story short. CoP mayyyy still be open . .. .  :c

All bugs from previous maintenances are also still listed and are being attended to. We ask for a bit more of your patience as they work hard on resolving it!  :Emo_17:

Other than what was written on the notes; these were the only information that we have for this weeks updates. But of course, if more information is provided, we will gladly relay them to you all! c: 

Are you telling us the developers do not know how to turn CoP off??? 

All bugs from previous maintenances.... could your team list out all the bugs/ issues in the queue? I am pretty sure the community can add another 999 bugs/issues to the list ^_^

We have been having hardware maintenance for the last... I don't know 3-4 weeks? Did 100% of the Devs went on vacation(it feels like they are still in vacation)?

Most of the time, you guys just ignore and not face the truth and to the players.

Seriously, you guys are not actually developing new stuff.

Copy and paste items and content from other server is not development, pure translation(google translate does better job than what we have...)

Copy and paste events from previous years....???  Add a few more unique reward and call it a new event, people would be happier about it. Instead, yourself mention it was a 201x event lol...

If there's anything I mention is wrong, I will apologize to you and your team.

How do you make your clients satisfy with the work you guys have done? 

Edited by xiaoChu, 12 January 2023 - 10:16 AM.

#53 laginw

laginw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 January 2023 - 10:48 AM

Thanks you for your hard work, new skill effect will be doped for me, been waiting for it

#54 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji

Posted 12 January 2023 - 10:48 AM

Are you telling us the developers do not know how to turn CoP off??? 

Not at all!! We have full trust that CoP can be addressed~ Although, we thank you wholeheartedly for everyone's patience in regards to this being open still. There are other factors that honestly get in the way of progress that even our team cant foresee [edit: or more like, cannot control] (technical issues > delays >  holidays > etc). I hope you guys understand ;-; 

#55 MicahMalicious

MicahMalicious

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1352 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 10:51 AM

Level cap increases to 185!   :chomok04: this^  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Keep COP!
Add Phantom's Invitation Bundles keep community happy and WP make profit  :P  make IRO great again

#56 laginw

laginw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand

Posted 12 January 2023 - 10:57 AM

Not at all!! We have full trust that CoP can be addressed~ Although, we thank you wholeheartedly for everyone's patience in regards to this being open still. There are other factors that honestly get in the way of progress that even our team cant foresee [edit: or more like, cannot control] (technical issues > delays >  holidays > etc). I hope you guys understand ;-; 

we love you Muji :)

#57 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 12 January 2023 - 11:15 AM

Autoloot,Bank System   :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

#58 xiaoChu

xiaoChu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 11:23 AM

CoP is just an example that happens recently.

Whenever you guys fails putting the full patching content for a maintenance, what do you guys do?

Instead of delaying opening the server, putting more hours on fixing the issues and leave a comment on the patch note starting with the phrase of "We are sorry, due to .... ", but all we got is "The server is now opened". Then log off from your work laptop. 

The players have to find out themselves on what has changed and what has not changed after and usually it comes with full of disappointment.

Not one time, not two times. We have been feeling this way every maintenance.

Start with explaining to us what are the technical issues is and how you guys planning to resolve it.

We have gave more then enough patience at this point for still leaving comments here.

#59 forthrallwow1

forthrallwow1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 11:32 AM

All bugs from previous maintenances are also still listed and are being attended to. We ask for a bit more of your patience as they work hard on resolving it!  :Emo_17:

Other than what was written on the notes; these were the only information that we have for this weeks updates. But of course, if more information is provided, we will gladly relay them to you all! c: 

Any plans on streaming again?

#60 yydwsn

yydwsn

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 12:23 PM

Hi CMMuji

Do you aware of the issue that some GX job KS in CoP? 

I disagree that KS shall be allowed in CoP "since they are all MVPs". 

CoP is a farming map, and those MVPs spawns like regular mob. It is not like there is only one MVP on the map, there are plenty of them in the map. Why cant you encourage player to find a mob for their own and fairly play the game without KS.

Those KS GX totally ruin my game experience. It makes the game less enjoyable for most of the player. 

If you can do a survey, I think majority will support to ban KS in CoP.

I am not sure if there is anything else I can do to let my voice heard by your team.

If so, I would be happy to.

Thanks

Edited by yydwsn, 12 January 2023 - 12:24 PM.

#61 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Location~

Posted 12 January 2023 - 02:04 PM

Not at all!! We have full trust that CoP can be addressed~ Although, we thank you wholeheartedly for everyone's patience in regards to this being open still. There are other factors that honestly get in the way of progress that even our team cant foresee [edit: or more like, cannot control] (technical issues > delays > holidays > etc). I hope you guys understand ;-;

Tbh we have been asking for more communication,also we have been very patient, and all of u guys decided just to ignore the community, we ask for updates of course cause our community deserve it, I understand there are many factors that can delay it, but WP staff is responsible too about pushing Studio to deliver more updates, it's not possible private servers can offer more content and support to their community than you who own the game officially, I understand that for a lot of people who joined the staff recently it's probably been hard get to know how Ragnarok Online works, but in the end it's part of their job to catch up and if they can't then listen to the members of the gaming community, and if that's not enough then change your policies and hire a small staff of players to help you, although with limited permissions so that it cannot be abused or offer higher salary to old staff members so they can at least help u guys to know the game, Campitor was leading for almost 14 years and it's not possible to pass on that knowledge in just a few months, And I'm not trying to be rude, but the previous CMs at least knew the basics of the game and tried to keep the level of communication between the community and the staff constant.

#62 Virginia

Virginia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 January 2023 - 02:30 PM

Wow, I'm sorry but all of you who are being ungrateful about wHeRe iS _____ uPdaTe and whatever else you're finding to complain about, y'all seriously need to get off the internet for a while and take a walk for some soul searching. They literally just added a crapload of updates, some of which we've all been waiting for like the long-awaited 185 cap, and y'all can't see the good in that? Really? I've said this countless times before but THEY'RE. UNDER. STAFFED. There's only so much you can do with so little time and so few people. Yes, they probably should hire more, but that's nothing they individually can do anything about.

But seriously y'all. Be nice, and be grateful. That's all I'm sayin'.

Edited by Virginia, 12 January 2023 - 02:33 PM.

#63 VimaDias

VimaDias

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 02:35 PM

Whoa, an amazing update today!

#64 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 02:50 PM

Wow, I'm sorry but all of you who are being ungrateful about wHeRe iS _____ uPdaTe and whatever else you're finding to complain about, y'all seriously need to get off the internet for a while and take a walk for some soul searching. They literally just added a crapload of updates, some of which we've all been waiting for like the long-awaited 185 cap, and y'all can't see the good in that? Really? I've said this countless times before but THEY'RE. UNDER. STAFFED. There's only so much you can do with so little time and so few people. Yes, they probably should hire more, but that's nothing they individually can do anything about.

But seriously y'all. Be nice, and be grateful. That's all I'm sayin'.

Then since they are UNDER STAFFED, what's the point of doing "hardware maintenance" then? Shouldn't the WP team use the time to fix bugs and try their best to do the jobs, instead of wasting a few hours every other week doing nothing? Is the WP team really trying lol?

They bring updates, good, but besides the lv 185 for expanded class, do you think other updates have higher priorities than fixing some of the existing and critical bugs that already have bad impact on gameplay for certain classes?

#65 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 02:52 PM

Tbh we have been asking for more communication,also we have been very patient, and all of u guys decided just to ignore the community, we ask for updates of course cause our community deserve it, I understand there are many factors that can delay it, but WP staff is responsible too about pushing Studio to deliver more updates, it's not possible private servers can offer more content and support to their community than you who own the game officially, I understand that for a lot of people who joined the staff recently it's probably been hard get to know how Ragnarok Online works, but in the end it's part of their job to catch up and if they can't then listen to the members of the gaming community, and if that's not enough then change your policies and hire a small staff of players to help you, although with limited permissions so that it cannot be abused or offer higher salary to old staff members so they can at least help u guys to know the game, Campitor was leading for almost 14 years and it's not possible to pass on that knowledge in just a few months, And I'm not trying to be rude, but the previous CMs at least knew the basics of the game and tried to keep the level of communication between the community and the staff constant.

Makes absolute sense for everyone to feel frustrated; I'll never disagree with frustrations to anything related to these issues by players; I'm all for it and would communicate daily with the team on literally everything ya'll are talking about (whether theyre solved or not is a different story). Communication obviously is *key* with you lovely folks. But if things are not relayed to me or CM Garnet in regards to bugs/issues/something/anything that you guys are looking for answers for,  then,,,, we ultimately cannot pass any news along... 

You're definitely not too rude on this haha lots of things changed since then and how much I can say is promptly limited. Just know the folks that are here, are workin diligently.

Any plans on streaming again?

Probably not anytime soon just yet,,, we are actually swamped. 

CMMuji , whats your job ? you only post 1 or 2 comments at week, you only post 1 or 2 comments at week, you are a big part of the problems, its suposed that you should manage the comunication whit the comunity/staff , but you are lazy

I do many things EvilDriud.... :c i'd love to be very lazy

#66 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 12 January 2023 - 02:59 PM

Then since they are UNDER STAFFED, what's the point of doing "hardware maintenance" then? Shouldn't the WP team use the time to fix bugs and try their best to do the jobs, instead of wasting a few hours every other week doing nothing? Is the WP team really trying lol?

They bring updates, good, but besides the lv 185 for expanded class, do you think other updates have higher priorities than fixing some of the existing and critical bugs that already have bad impact on gameplay for certain classes?

At least hardware maintenance band-aid fixes Fire Basin Spawns, its very lame, over time the mobs there just vanish from existence fire condor goes from 50 spawn to 5 in a day after maintenance, i would say fix it but... who am i kidding?

#67 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 12 January 2023 - 02:59 PM

Will the new costume enchant be attainable this maintenance?

When will grandma boxter get updated with the new OCPs?

#68 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:04 PM

Will the new costume enchant be attainable this maintenance?

When will grandma boxter get updated with the new OCPs?

Seems that these will be in the future update! When exactly?-- I will be sure to let you know! 

#69 EvilDruid

EvilDruid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:04 PM

Makes absolute sense for everyone to feel frustrated; I'll never disagree with frustrations to anything related to these issues by players; I'm all for it and would communicate daily with the team on literally everything ya'll are talking about (whether theyre solved or not is a different story). Communication obviously is *key* with you lovely folks. But if things are not relayed to me or CM Garnet in regards to bugs/issues/something/anything that you guys are looking for answers for,  then,,,, we ultimately cannot pass any news along... 

You're definitely not too rude on this haha lots of things changed since then and how much I can say is promptly limited. Just know the folks that are here, are workin diligently.

Probably not anytime soon just yet,,, we are actually swamped. 

I do many things EvilDriud.... :c i'd love to be very lazy

you said that corridor continues and its gone , really , what can i do now whit my phantom invitations? THATS REAL MONEY INVOLVED 

#70 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:05 PM

Servers have opened! 

#71 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:09 PM

you said that corridor continues and its gone , really , what can i do now whit my phantom invitations? THATS REAL MONEY INVOLVED 

CoP has been successfully removed after this maintenance? It was supposed to be removed weeks ago but was reported as still there by some players*. Let me check up on this~ 

#72 tuberosity

tuberosity

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:15 PM

CoP has been successfully removed after this maintenance? It was supposed to be removed weeks ago but was reported as still there by some players*. Let me check up on this~

Can we please keep cop? If without cop mvp monsters are usually boring. We like a challenge.

#73 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:16 PM

Thanks! I like how you're replying now.

At least it's a good start for the new years.  :D

#74 Stormblitz

Stormblitz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:24 PM

Thanks for the update. Looks like expanded class (Rebellion) got the skill updates.

#75 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:24 PM

Quoting myself! 

There had been many reports of CoP being open still. Opinions divided on whether it should stay or not. But in the end it was supposed to originally be removed weeks ago... ... ;-; Got word from the team that its finally removed~ 

aaaaaaaaaaaaah *checks one thing off*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users