January 12th Renewal Maintenance - Page 7 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 12th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

#151 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 16 January 2023 - 06:10 PM

no, it just hangs the game for a second until you click "ok".  Then the game resumes to normal and you can see the card that dropped.   It's happened to me 3 times already. I just hit ok and then pickup the drop and continue to play as normal.

unless your game crashes cause it wants to :/

#152 seventhmap

seventhmap

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 January 2023 - 10:56 AM

I am having issue with the screen size after the recent update. It will set itself to 1024x768x32 by default. I am not able to make the resolution smaller than that. I have tried lowering it to 800x600x32 or 640x480x32 and it always revert itself back to 1024x768x32...

Any fix to the high mage job change npc?

#153 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 January 2023 - 02:33 PM

I am having issue with the screen size after the recent update. It will set itself to 1024x768x32 by default. I am not able to make the resolution smaller than that. I have tried lowering it to 800x600x32 or 640x480x32 and it always revert itself back to 1024x768x32...

Any fix to the high mage job change npc?

hmm I didn't have any issues in regards to the resolution using the setup.exe. :o Do you happen to be playing on the Steam Client? Please dm me if you're still having issues or send in a ticket to our Support team! 

also! in regards to the missing NPC.  The issue has been acknowledged by staff and they are working on addressing this! 

Sorry for being active postings lately,
its just we and my friends are starting again 4 months ago so we need more contents in our characters we just start freshly in chaos.

can we request bringing back old events and stuff quest like:
Adventure of the Tarnished Lamp
costume white peonix hat quest
talk like pirate quest
takoyaki quest
spotlight maps
summer outfit quest
3rd job hat community quest? like shrine maiden etc etc

These sound pretty fun! Let me bring this up with the team~  :Emo_16:

CANNOT FIND FILE WAV\EFFECT\DROP_PINK.WAV

Can a staff answer this query? might drop a rare card and lose it.

Thank you! already submitted a ticket on this

CANNOT FIND FILE WAV\EFFECT\DROP_PINK.WAV // issue

This has also been acknowledged by the team and they are working on it! 

Thank you for also submitting a ticket! c: 

#154 Bugz331

Bugz331

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 January 2023 - 03:35 PM

muji is possible please fix the divine guard hat it doesn't auto cast tuna belly when ray genisis was casted by holy cross

thank you

#155 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 596 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 January 2023 - 04:46 PM

muji is possible please fix the divine guard hat it doesn't auto cast tuna belly when ray genisis was casted by holy cross

thank you

+1 on this.

#156 seventhmap

seventhmap

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 January 2023 - 05:04 PM

hmm I didn't have any issues in regards to the resolution using the setup.exe. :o Do you happen to be playing on the Steam Client? Please dm me if you're still having issues or send in a ticket to our Support team! 

I am playing the regular client. When the game takes up 3/4th of the screen from 640 to 1024 its hard to not notice that it is defaulting to 1024x768

#157 therevengeofnico

therevengeofnico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 17 January 2023 - 05:22 PM

@CMMuji

Any thoughts on merging all three servers into one?

Edited by therevengeofnico, 17 January 2023 - 05:22 PM.

#158 ElfstoneStrider

ElfstoneStrider

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2023 - 05:32 PM

when playing in WINDOWED MODE, the game only allows 1024x768 and 1280x800 resolutions. if you choose 640x480, 800x600, or 1024x600, the game will open in 1024x768 windowed resolution.

#159 Bugz331

Bugz331

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 January 2023 - 06:24 PM

and looks like oboro/kagerou charms are still using old formula not giving 100% increase damage per charms 
community head gear is nice and all but if there is a chance add some new community head gear version if i remember correctly there was an event here that we can request for a new community headgear and if KRO will allowed it.

-daily login have been forgotten if you add like 3 e.elu and e.enrich for the last 2days of the daily login i think that would definitely help.

-pirate folly event too that HG is good for beginners 

#160 GrimFlayer

GrimFlayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 17 January 2023 - 09:23 PM

@CMMuji 

Hi CM! good day, if able please notify the RO1 team that the skill bar 2 is not working.

1) option to assign keys are not present in skill bar 2 shortcut settings.

2) even I followed the suggestion (in the previous pages of this thread) here to paste the 'script' in the userkeys, these keys are not saved within the game after I assigned keys.

This skill bar 2 is very helpful for classes that uses many buffs and skills like Rune Knight that I can put these runes stones on skill bar 2.

Thank you.

#161 Angelaaa

Angelaaa

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 07:20 AM

Hello!

@CMMuji, please give us an update on the mage guildsman npc missing. 

I've submitted a ticket, and I was informed to continue to check forums/ticket for updates. It's been missing since last maintenance, and no one can change into high mage because of this. Thank you for your time!!

#162 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 01:55 PM

@CMMuji 

Hi CM! good day, if able please notify the RO1 team that the skill bar 2 is not working.

1) option to assign keys are not present in skill bar 2 shortcut settings.

2) even I followed the suggestion (in the previous pages of this thread) here to paste the 'script' in the userkeys, these keys are not saved within the game after I assigned keys.

This skill bar 2 is very helpful for classes that uses many buffs and skills like Rune Knight that I can put these runes stones on skill bar 2.

Thank you.

Hi Grim~ 

Thanks for sending this in. Let me check up on this! 

Hello!

@CMMuji, please give us an update on the mage guildsman npc missing. 

I've submitted a ticket, and I was informed to continue to check forums/ticket for updates. It's been missing since last maintenance, and no one can change into high mage because of this. Thank you for your time!!

This has been jotted down onto our list and the team are aware of the issue. Thanks for sending in a ticket also~ As of right now, I do not have any updates on the status of it. Although, I'll be sure to let you know if there has been any news in regards to this~ 

thank you

This has been on our list for quite a while... let me poke them and see if this can be addressed sooner ;--; 

#163 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 02:17 PM

Greetings!

@CMMuji

What is the status on the homunculus Loyalty Tablets? been missing for a while and i haven't seen anything in the patch notes about it.

Thank you

@CMMuji

#164 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 02:30 PM

Greetings!

@CMMuji

What is the status on the homunculus Loyalty Tablets? been missing for a while and i haven't seen anything in the patch notes about it.

Thank you

@CMMuji

Oh hey sunbear!

I just asked about this since its been a while...

Its on our logs (been in our logs) but I have not heard directly when this will be fixed. I have poked the team on all the bugs from these passed few months. 

Referencing this lovely bug list by Hikari 

Of course, if i do hear anything, ill will let you know..  :Emo_14:

#165 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 02:39 PM

I guess it's time for Boxter to update.

#166 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 18 January 2023 - 02:47 PM

Oh hey sunbear!

I just asked about this since its been a while...

Its on our logs (been in our logs) but I have not heard directly when this will be fixed. I have poked the team on all the bugs from these passed few months. 

Referencing this lovely bug list by Hikari 

Of course, if i do hear anything, ill will let you know..  :Emo_14:

Can support team be notified to do treasure restorations from last weeks castles not spawning treasures after woe was re-enabled? It was asked in the woe thread but noone reading it.

#167 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 03:56 PM

Can support team be notified to do treasure restorations from last weeks castles not spawning treasures after woe was re-enabled? It was asked in the woe thread but noone reading it.

Let me see whats going on with that! 

also;;

This thread will be locked soon as this weeks hardware maintenance notes will be posted soon! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users