February 9th Renewal Maintenance - Page 6 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 9th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic

#126 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 14 February 2023 - 01:35 AM

Star emperor is the only class without a ocp now. Please be fair and give them something in next ocp.

uf5sZq.jpg

懐郷のサクラ [1]

Class : Upper Headgear
Def : 10 Mdef : 10
Weight : 50
Requires Level : 100
Usable by : All Jobs

MaxHP + 10%
Increases physical damage on boss type enemies by 25%
If Light of the Moon is Lv5, gain various effect as below
- If New Moon Kick is Lv7, add a chance to increases movement speed when performing a physical damage. Last 30 seconds.
- If Moon Stance is Lv3, Flee + 50
- If Full Moon Kick is Lv10, restores 2% of the damage dealt as HP to the user with each physical attack.
Perfect Hit + 3% per upgrade level.
If upgrade level is 7 or higher, increases the damage of New Moon Kick and Full Moon Kick by 15%.
If upgrade level is 9 or higher, increases the damage of New Moon Kick and Full Moon Kick by additional 35%.

Edited by FBKFBKFBK, 14 February 2023 - 01:56 AM.

#127 jsmsng

jsmsng

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 February 2023 - 02:26 AM

About Homunculus Tablet is not about how lazy player is, It's a bug that needs to fix.

About CC animation delay, You can just click move after you cast spell, It will cancel animation, You can use +0Jejecap type J to reduces after cast delay by 100% if you want to spam more CC.

If iRO want to sell 
Test Tube Boots in the future I'm ok with that.

Homunculus Tablet, if that's a bug, then it needs to be fixed.

Cast and then click to cancel animation delay, have you ever tried it? It's not easy, I am not able to do it, maybe others are using a macro or something. And to do it for every spell casting, assuming it's even possible to humanly click that fast to cancel the animation is not really viable.

Jejecap Type J to reduce cast delay by 100%, but then you will have a Cast Bar if you're not using Cylinder Headband so that doesn't work because of the tradeoff so we are back to my reason Cart Cannon is super slow and the sweet spot is Cynlinder Headband which tradeoff damage for instant cast + animation delay. The Bio 5 headgear for Geneticist increases damage but there is also Cast Bar + Animation Delay, so I end up just using Cylinder Headband + Animation Delay.

Geneticist isn't as overpowered as some may think, I think only people that play Geneticist as main like I do will understand.

Wish List:

Test Tube Boots - https://www.divine-p...test-tube-boots Please!

Edited by jsmsng, 14 February 2023 - 02:38 AM.

#128 megatronmain

megatronmain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 February 2023 - 06:42 AM

PLEASE PAIR UP OUR JASPER RING WITH CIRCLET PLEASE

#129 GrimFlayer

GrimFlayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 February 2023 - 07:12 PM

Hi CMs and RO1 Production good day! 

If there will be an OCP this week maintenance I suggest to put all relevant gears for physical RK to finish this class (see below) just like OCP42's Avareco and End Of the World gears all for GX, so that we can move on to other classes OCPs.

1) ジャスパーサークレット [1]
Jasper Circlet [1]
Defense : 18
Weight : 100
Mdef + 15
Aspd + 10%
Increases the damage of [Ignition Break] and [Sonic Wave] by 20%
When Rune Knight using Runestone skill, improves the effects of Runestone or grants some buff depending Runestone skill used.
When equipped this item, the effect of [Verkana Runestone] (Millenium Shield) will not activated inside WoE, PvP or Turbo Track.
If [Ignition Break] is level 5, increases the physical damage on boss race target by 50%
Bypass 10% of hard defense of all race targets when performing a physical attack per level of [Death Bound] known.
If [Sonic Wave] is level 5, reduces the cooldown of [Ignition Break] by 2.5 seconds.
If upgrade level is 7 or higher, additional Aspd + 5%, increases the damage of [Ignition Break] and [Sonic Wave] by additional 30%
If upgrade level is 9 or higher, additional Aspd + 5%, increases the damage of [Ignition Break] and [Sonic Wave] by additional 50%
If upgrade level is 10, Perfect hit + 50
When unequipped this item, Runestone skills effect is disabled.

Note : Ignition Break in JRO has 3 seconds of cooldown

Note : The "Runestone Improving" effect is same as Rune Helm and Libra Diadem's effect.

I know here at iRO we have 2s cooldown so it is possible to adjust the cooldown reduction like -1.5s to match iRO's IB skill.

2) ルーングリーブ

Rune Greaves
Class : Shoes
Defense : 12
Weight : 40

Mdef + 10
MaxHP + 3% , MaxSP + 3%
Increases movement speed.
All status + 3 for every 2 levels of the sum of level of Dragon Breath and Dragon Breath Water known.
If Dragon Training is level 5, reduces the cooldown of Hundred Spear by 1 second.
Increases the damage of Clashing Spiral and Hundred Spear by 40% for every level of Dragon Howling known.
If Phantom Thrust os level 5, reduces the fixed casting time of skills by 50%.
If upgrade level is +5 or higher, additional MaxHP + 7% , additional MaxSP + 7% , reduces the global delay of skills by 10%
If upgrade level is +7 or higher, additional MaxHP + 10% , additional MaxSP + 10% , reduces the global delay of skills by additional 10%.

Bugs, please recheck and fix:
1) Skill bar 2 (not working and keys to assign are not present) 
2) Homunculus Tablet creation (materials and guide are present in the book but item is not in the list of craftable items of pop up box)

Thank you so much.

#130 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 14 February 2023 - 07:55 PM

Hi CMs and RO1 Production good day!

If there will be an OCP this week maintenance I suggest to put all relevant gears for physical RK to finish this class (see below) just like OCP42's Avareco and End Of the World gears all for GX, so that we can move on to other classes OCPs.

1) ジャスパーサークレット [1]

Jasper Circlet [1]
Defense : 18
Weight : 100
Mdef + 15
Aspd + 10%
Increases the damage of [Ignition Break] and [Sonic Wave] by 20%
When Rune Knight using Runestone skill, improves the effects of Runestone or grants some buff depending Runestone skill used.
When equipped this item, the effect of [Verkana Runestone] (Millenium Shield) will not activated inside WoE, PvP or Turbo Track.
If [Ignition Break] is level 5, increases the physical damage on boss race target by 50%
Bypass 10% of hard defense of all race targets when performing a physical attack per level of [Death Bound] known.
If [Sonic Wave] is level 5, reduces the cooldown of [Ignition Break] by 2.5 seconds.
If upgrade level is 7 or higher, additional Aspd + 5%, increases the damage of [Ignition Break] and [Sonic Wave] by additional 30%
If upgrade level is 9 or higher, additional Aspd + 5%, increases the damage of [Ignition Break] and [Sonic Wave] by additional 50%
If upgrade level is 10, Perfect hit + 50
When unequipped this item, Runestone skills effect is disabled.

Note : Ignition Break in JRO has 3 seconds of cooldown
Note : The "Runestone Improving" effect is same as Rune Helm and Libra Diadem's effect.

I know here at iRO we have 2s cooldown so it is possible to adjust the cooldown reduction like -1.5s to match iRO's IB skill.

2) ルーングリーブ

Rune Greaves

Class : Shoes

Defense : 12

Weight : 40

Mdef + 10

MaxHP + 3% , MaxSP + 3%

Increases movement speed.

All status + 3 for every 2 levels of the sum of level of Dragon Breath and Dragon Breath Water known.

If Dragon Training is level 5, reduces the cooldown of Hundred Spear by 1 second.

Increases the damage of Clashing Spiral and Hundred Spear by 40% for every level of Dragon Howling known.

If Phantom Thrust os level 5, reduces the fixed casting time of skills by 50%.

If upgrade level is +5 or higher, additional MaxHP + 7% , additional MaxSP + 7% , reduces the global delay of skills by 10%

If upgrade level is +7 or higher, additional MaxHP + 10% , additional MaxSP + 10% , reduces the global delay of skills by additional 10%.

Source: https://forums.warpp...n-thread/page-4

Bugs, please recheck and fix:

1) Skill bar 2 (not working and keys to assign are not present)

2) Homunculus Tablet creation (materials and guide are present in the book but item is not in the list of craftable items of pop up box)

Thank you so much.

+1 to this

-Sevferz

#131 Rikhay_Lucabis

Rikhay_Lucabis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 February 2023 - 12:27 AM

After this MT, We got a lot of Disconnected, Please Fix it ASAP.

#132 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 15 February 2023 - 12:53 AM

right now i could login to thor but not chaos server

#133 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 15 February 2023 - 12:54 AM

yup it appears you can't switch to another character after logging out your current char and you need to wait like 5 minutes to be able to relogin :wacko: 

#134 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 15 February 2023 - 01:04 AM

I get dc everytime i try to connect

#135 4698131226125637070

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 February 2023 - 01:35 AM

I get dc everytime i try to connect

+1, instant kick lol...

#136 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji

Posted 15 February 2023 - 09:26 AM

yup it appears you can't switch to another character after logging out your current char and you need to wait like 5 minutes to be able to relogin :wacko:

+1, instant kick lol...

Oh no! Can you guys recall what you did before the dc? :o

Is this happening all on just one server;; chaos? 

#137 MikeT12500

MikeT12500

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2023 - 10:03 AM

All  i did was to switch characters, then i could not log back in. I found out that if i want to switch characters i needed to close out the game, then i switch characters without getting disconnected, I used that as a work around.

This was happening on Chaos server. I don't know about the other servers.

Edited by MikeT12500, 15 February 2023 - 10:05 AM.

#138 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 15 February 2023 - 01:51 PM

So whenever i log out and wanting to switch to other character, the message "You have been Disconnected" pops up instantly. If i force to keep on login, the message "server still recognize your login", then when i continue again okay it directs me to select the server. But when i choose chaos server, i got "You have been disconnected" message again.

But when i want to login like uhhh 10 minutes, i dont have problem again. But we have to do this annoying thing everytime we want to select another character? I dont think so D:

#139 Baravrene

Baravrene

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 February 2023 - 02:56 PM

Sixth sense ring, Striking Mikoshi, Fairy of Eden and Ring of Adoramus please :wub:

Edited by Baravrene, 15 February 2023 - 03:03 PM.

#140 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji

Posted 15 February 2023 - 03:04 PM

All  i did was to switch characters, then i could not log back in. I found out that if i want to switch characters i needed to close out the game, then i switch characters without getting disconnected, I used that as a work around.

This was happening on Chaos server. I don't know about the other servers.

So whenever i log out and wanting to switch to other character, the message "You have been Disconnected" pops up instantly. If i force to keep on login, the message "server still recognize your login", then when i continue again okay it directs me to select the server. But when i choose chaos server, i got "You have been disconnected" message again.

But when i want to login like uhhh 10 minutes, i dont have problem again. But we have to do this annoying thing everytime we want to select another character? I dont think so D:

ahh thank you!~ I have added your comments to the team ; seems they have been monitoring it; hopefully once maintenance happens the problem would be fixed :x  :fingerscrossed:

#141 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 15 February 2023 - 03:11 PM

ahh thank you!~ I have added your comments to the team ; seems they have been monitoring it; hopefully once maintenance happens the problem would be fixed :x  :fingerscrossed:

Read my private message please

#142 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 15 February 2023 - 03:13 PM

@CMMuJI

fix Homunculus tablet or Homunculus Event!!! PLEASE no more bullying our adorable homunculus  :Emo_14:  :Emo_14:

#143 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 15 February 2023 - 03:15 PM

bring divine-pride.net Item - Test Tube Boots  no nerf ps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users