• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 pimpineasy

pimpineasy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 February 2023 - 12:45 PM

Does it add 15% to ME dmg? its not listed on IRO wiki as a modifier. IRO wiki needs a not working section so we can see what has been tested and doesnt work but sounds like it would. 

Ultio-OS [2] A mace decorated with a lustrous black orb.

• If upgraded to +7 or higher:
    • Aspd + 7%
  • If upgraded to +9 or higher:
  • If upgraded to +11 or higher:
    • Increases Holy magical attacks by 15%

Edited by pimpineasy, 10 February 2023 - 12:47 PM.

#2 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 February 2023 - 01:03 PM

as the description says, there's no mention of ME. The holy magical attack part affects your ME dmg but it's not counted as a ME dmg modifier

#3 pimpineasy

pimpineasy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 February 2023 - 01:55 PM

hmm... im approaching  level 130 is the 15% worth it on ME? Im leaning to possibility? i switched over too Bloody Cross vs my mace of judgement an really enjoy it but its lack of M.atk is making me questions my overall build direction id have to go full on build around this weapon instead of hybrid ME.

I Cannot single cast kill with ME yet even with 180 m.atk from mace  of judgement so i opted for bloody. The dmg took a pretty big hit on ME where i don't even use it as a support alternate zoning cast because its not worth the SP drain. Anyway, i just purchased a Valkery Drop and ill see if by lvl 130 my int will be high enough to 1hit with ME.

Again, Do you think the +11 Ultio-os [2]  is a worthy upgrade route? or is there a better Hot swap min/max weapon available for ME im not noticing??. btw is divine cross still the min/max item for ME or has a new item been release? Something like book of sun god [4]? which i should be saving for... or a staff from the wizards?

Edited by pimpineasy, 11 February 2023 - 12:36 AM.

#4 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 11 February 2023 - 01:53 PM

hmm... im approaching  level 130 is the 15% worth it on ME? Im leaning to possibility? i switched over too Bloody Cross vs my mace of judgement an really enjoy it but its lack of M.atk is making me questions my overall build direction id have to go full on build around this weapon instead of hybrid ME.

I Cannot single cast kill with ME yet even with 180 m.atk from mace  of judgement so i opted for bloody. The dmg took a pretty big hit on ME where i don't even use it as a support alternate zoning cast because its not worth the SP drain. Anyway, i just purchased a Valkery Drop and ill see if by lvl 130 my int will be high enough to 1hit with ME.

Again, Do you think the +11 Ultio-os [2]  is a worthy upgrade route? or is there a better Hot swap min/max weapon available for ME im not noticing??. btw is divine cross still the min/max item for ME or has a new item been release? Something like book of sun god [4]? which i should be saving for... or a staff from the wizards?

Generally ABs start building more into Adoramus if they want more damage. So I do not suggest Ultio-OS. With your second valkyrie drop, you should be doing way more damage now. If you still need more, perhaps get a +9 Armor of White Thead for 70% mdef bypass

#5 pimpineasy

pimpineasy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 February 2023 - 02:53 PM

i had plan on getting a white thread not sure on weapon though the holy stick is only 140 matk but i see a yt video of 3 different players using it? is it best in slot for 1h? seems weird just because of 10% mod with boots? even ultio is offereing 180matk with 35% bonus? i think im end up picking up book of sun god or the ultio-os.

edit- ok i now see holy stick also combos with amistr helm 30% per 2 refine lvl of holy stick maybe thats why? Im also seeing scorpio helm has bonus with ultio. judging by the market prices i guess the ultio is the budget option although still needing +11 refine to be worthwhile.  but the amistr and holy wants +14 weapon maxx helm. So... was valkyr drop a waste everyone says buy valk? seems it just become a odin buff swap item? i seen the odin books dirt cheaps. 

Edited by pimpineasy, 11 February 2023 - 11:21 PM.

#6 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 01:59 PM

i had plan on getting a white thread not sure on weapon though the holy stick is only 140 matk but i see a yt video of 3 different players using it? is it best in slot for 1h? seems weird just because of 10% mod with boots? even ultio is offereing 180matk with 35% bonus? i think im end up picking up book of sun god or the ultio-os.

edit- ok i now see holy stick also combos with amistr helm 30% per 2 refine lvl of holy stick maybe thats why? Im also seeing scorpio helm has bonus with ultio. judging by the market prices i guess the ultio is the budget option although still needing +11 refine to be worthwhile.  but the amistr and holy wants +14 weapon maxx helm. So... was valkyr drop a waste everyone says buy valk? seems it just become a odin buff swap item? i seen the odin books dirt cheaps. 

There's different ways to build for Adoramus build. Amistr Beret [1], high refine Holy Stick [1], and Shoes Of Punishment is quite a common build. The other newer option is Sacred Crown, Awakened Saint's Hall [2], and Great Hero's Boots [1] but this is for lvl 150+.

Valkyrie Drop is still good because if you learned Impositio Manus Lvl 5, you gain additional magic dmg to all size monsters.

#7 pimpineasy

pimpineasy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 02:49 PM

There's different ways to build for Adoramus build. Amistr Beret [1], high refine Holy Stick [1], and Shoes Of Punishment is quite a common build. The other newer option is Sacred Crown, Awakened Saint's Hall [2], and Great Hero's Boots [1] but this is for lvl 150+.

Valkyrie Drop is still good because if you learned Impositio Manus Lvl 5, you gain additional magic dmg to all size monsters.

thanks for the info i just start learning about awakened i came across exorcist bible. i like the looks of saint hall {2}. the valkyrie drop is still worth while between lvl 100-130 dont think id buy a second one tho until i have other required leveling gear. 

Edited by pimpineasy, 17 February 2023 - 02:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users