March 9th Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 9th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#51 aKuRa

aKuRa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 March 2023 - 08:00 AM

OCP
Kardui Ears
Europa Robe

Kachua
Jack Shadow Set

#52 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 09 March 2023 - 08:09 AM

Selling new items while ignoring bug of old items.

Nice!

#53 megatronmain

megatronmain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 08:15 AM

This game is starting to lose more than the usual amount of quality at an accelerated pace.

I never get responses from that CM Muji here.

I have made countless tickets for bugs and was told to go on here despite already doing so.

They can’t even provide a list of the incoming OCP here.

Sorry but the quality of service you guys are providing is just shy of mediocre. And I’m being polite.

Hopefully there’s still hope for improvement.

#54 Rudolphs

Rudolphs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 08:20 AM

Don’t merge Freya to chaos we don’t want their MVP cards here

There's why people dont want the merge... only care about the price of own cards  :rolleyes: (anyway it will not affect Chaos prices considering the huge amount cards existing on chaos server already)

Freya server is just fresh and empty server why you afraid of merge? there only few mvps in whole server.

Freya's Case needs to be availed, what's the point of keeping a ghost server? Total lack of respect for players keeping the server in those conditions.

#55 therevengeofnico

therevengeofnico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 March 2023 - 08:40 AM

Selling new items while ignoring bug of old items.

Nice!

Maybe the bug fixes are unlockable through kp hahaha!

#56 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 09 March 2023 - 08:43 AM

Everything just getting ignored now and Gm's expecting us to read their minds at this point. Title "community manager" should just be changed by now, community is very far from being managed.

#57 ForbiddenPlaces

ForbiddenPlaces

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 08:49 AM

PLEASE EXTEND EXP BOOST, and how about adding spotlight Or something, why if we are expending so much money on this ya all dont pay attention to us
??

}

#58 Griffin2

Griffin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 09:01 AM

Everything just getting ignored now and Gm's expecting us to read their minds at this point. Title "community manager" should just be changed by now, community is very far from being managed.

They only reply things that are of their interest.... Its just stupid

#59 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 09:38 AM

Cannot wait to see what bugs we will have this time!

• ONOxFZt.png
  • New OCP Box 45 goes on sale this week for 300kp![Link will be provided once available]

#60 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 09:54 AM

Don't merge Freya to Chaos.

Freya players have no competition hunting mvp's in Freya so you guys should not complain about it.

If the servers merge the people from Freya wont have not event the slightest change of hunt or even see a mvp in Chaos because the amount of people hunting and camping every map where they spawn so idk why you complain when you guys should get the best of being in a low population server and milk it.

In other words what you guys prefer? be the only ones hunting mvps and getting the cards? or compete against other 10-20 players and get not even the chance and literally lose your time and resources?

the answer is clearly to me so idk what you guys from Freya think whining about it.

You guys will regret if a merge happens   :ani_swt3:

Edited by HolyxD, 09 March 2023 - 10:00 AM.

#61 Griffin2

Griffin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 10:00 AM

Freya players have no competition hunting mvp's in Freya so you guys should not complain about it.

If the servers merge you guys from Freya wont have not event the slightest change of hunt or even see a mvp in Chaos because the amount of people hunting and camping every map where they spawn so idk why you guys complain when you guys should get the best of being in a low population server and milk it.

In other words what you guys prefer? be the only ones hunting mvps and getting the cards? or compete against other 10-20 players and get not even the chance and literally lose your time and resources?

the answer is clearly to me so idk what you guys from Freya think whining about it.

Wtf this game is not only about mvp hunts... Whats the point of getting mvp cards if there's no one to trade them with? Thers no party play, theres no economy, theres no buying or selling anything. Server is dead, literally dead.

Just let whoever wants to tranfer from Freya to Chaos take their chars and items there and be happy. It wont affect the cost of your MVP cards, i assure that

#62 Rudolphs

Rudolphs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 10:02 AM

If the servers merge you guys from Freya wont have not event the slightest change of hunt or even see a mvp in Chaos because the amount of people hunting and camping every map where they spawn so idk why you guys complain about it when you guys should get the best of being in a low population server and milk it.

F* that MvP talk. Selfish only think about the prices of their own mvp cards.

The game is not just about killing mvps you only care about that? , the problem is an mmorpg with no players online. What's the purpose of keep this server online empty the way it is?

I dont care about mvp competition i just want to play in alive server and i dont want to lose all the itens and stuffs/chars that I took so long to get to starting fresh in chaos again...

Edited by Rudolphs, 09 March 2023 - 10:04 AM.

#63 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 10:03 AM

Wtf this game is not only about mvp hunts... Whats the point of getting mvp cards if there's no one to trade them with? Thers no party play, theres no economy, theres no buying or selling anything. Server is dead, literally dead.

Just let whoever wants to tranfer from Freya to Chaos take their chars and items there and be happy. It wont affect the cost of your MVP cards, i assure that

If a merge happens, it will happen sooner or later.

You should be stacking those tasty mvp's card for when that day comes, that will be the smartest thing to do.  :rice:

Edited by HolyxD, 09 March 2023 - 10:04 AM.

#64 Rudolphs

Rudolphs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 10:07 AM

If a merge happens, it will happen sooner or later.

You should be stacking those tasty mvp's card for when that day comes, that will be the smartest thing to do.  :rice:

Not everyone cares or have time for this. Ragnarok Online is not about MVP only (emphasis in ONLINE) thats MMORPG that should have people playing it, that how should be.

#65 Rezar

Rezar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 10:12 AM

Not that im taking sides, because I am certainly not, but didnt all characters and items get transferred to chaos when the other older servers got merged? (Sakray, Loki, Iris etc.) If so then what is so different about Freya?

#66 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 10:20 AM

Not that im taking sides, because I am certainly not, but didnt all characters and items get transferred to chaos when the other older servers got merged? (Sakray, Loki, Iris etc.) If so then what is so different about Freya?

Exactly thats what i meant. I guess they are just impatience? idk.  :dunno:

Not everyone cares or have time for this. Ragnarok Online is not about MVP only (emphasis in ONLINE) thats MMORPG that should have people playing it, that how should be.

Then take a break and see you again later this year  :wave:

#67 seanhop80

seanhop80

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 March 2023 - 10:24 AM

1. go to Freya
2. hunt public map MvPs with much less competition
3. drop high value cards
4. ask for a server merge
Good plan! TBH, if you are a normal player who really wants to play in Chaos, why not selling your stuff in Freya and come back to Chaos? Isn’t it way easier than ask WP for a server merge? IMO only those high value MvP holders are asking persistently for a merge.
Rather than listen to these selfish ppl, WP pls focus on fixing the server issues caused by suspicious duplicates behaviors firstly. This is MUST be the highest priority work for you guys.

#68 Griffin2

Griffin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 10:29 AM

1. go to Freya
2. hunt public map MvPs with much less competition
3. drop high value cards
4. ask for a server merge
Good plan! TBH, if you are a normal player who really wants to play in Chaos, why not selling your stuff in Freya and come back to Chaos? Isn’t it way easier than ask WP for a server merge? IMO only those high value MvP holders are asking persistently for a merge.
Rather than listen to these selfish ppl, WP pls focus on fixing the server issues caused by suspicious duplicates behaviors firstly. This is MUST be the highest priority work for you guys.

How would you sell your stuff if theres no one to buy them? Lol.

I dont even have any mvp cards, im just a mindless player wanting an active server, with an active market and players

#69 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 10:41 AM

How would you sell your stuff if theres no one to buy them? Lol.

I dont even have any mvp cards, im just a mindless player wanting an active server, with an active market and players

Then WHY? you didn't even though in create a new character in Chaos instead? if you don't have any mvp card and your intentions are joining a active server.

This exp event was the chance, you could reach 3rd job in 2 hours and 175 in a few more hours.  :ani_swt3:

#70 Griffin2

Griffin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 10:42 AM

Then WHY? you didn't even though in create a new character in Chaos instead? if you don't have any mvp card and your intentions are joining a active server.

This exp event was the chance, you could reach 3rd job in 2 hours and 175 in a few more hours.  :ani_swt3:

Lets do it like this then, i'll give you a list of all my equips, you give them to me in chaos and ill join :)

You guys act like MVP cards are the only things that matter in this game

Edited by Griffin2, 09 March 2023 - 10:43 AM.

#71 trumppybear

trumppybear

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 10:43 AM

Sorry for being off topic, any chance for a guide on how to level that fast?

150-175 is very painful even with X3 at turtle land

#72 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Location~

Posted 09 March 2023 - 10:48 AM

Even though we have no exp event new players still have the choice to get a Booster char, so as you mentioned they can start easily in Chaos.

Lets do it like this then, i'll give you a list of all my equips, you give them to me in chaos and ill join :)

You guys act like MVP cards are the only things that matter in this game

Well something like this happened long time ago, they only transfered gears but MvP cards. I don't see anything wrong merging Freya players in chaos as long as GMs don't transfer MvP cards, I heard that even in Freya a NAR already dropped and I doubt the competition for that MvP there is as hard as it's in Chaos, would be unfair, but in the end its staff's decision. 

Before Turtle Island Map players used to leveling in Nightmare Clock Tower just take aldebaran Bounty quest and use BMX3 to deliver, the exp is good enough, I really enjoyed leveling there also Big Bells don't have as much hp as Turtles.

Edited by SweetKarly, 09 March 2023 - 11:01 AM.

#73 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 10:54 AM

The other options for you are nightmare clock tower, bio 4 and bio 5 bounties if you can handle that but the best place was and still is abyss turtle.

Is still the best place and better with the exp event is you like to grind but maybe you should have in consideration any of the 3 other options i mentioned now that the exp event ended.

If you are fast enough in nightmare clock tower you can do 6 big bell bounties in just one bmx3, that's around 30% to 100% exp depending on your actual level

Edited by HolyxD, 09 March 2023 - 10:57 AM.

#74 trumppybear

trumppybear

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 10:57 AM

The other options for you are nightmare clock tower, bio 4 and bio 5 bounties if you can handle that but the best place was and still is abyss turtle.

Is still the best place and better with the exp event is you like to grind but maybe you should have in consideration any of the 3 other options i mentioned now that the exp event ended.

If you are fast enough in nightmare clock tower you can do 6 big bell bounties in just one bmx3, that's around 30% to 100% exp depending on your actual level

Before Turtle Island Map players used to leveling in Nightmare Clock Tower just take aldebaran Bounty quest and use BMX3 to deliver, the exp is good enough, I really enjoyed leveling there also Big Bells don't have as much hp as Turtles.

Thank you both~

#75 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 March 2023 - 11:32 AM

Even if there is a plan to merge Freya to Chaos, I don't feel it is a good time now since Chaos gets disconnection problem everyday. Why don't you guys calm down and let the GM do a complete investigation on what happened to Chaos first? In that case, if the merge really happens, Freya players can at least have consistent experience instead of experiencing disconnection every few hours and dealing with potential dupe problem.

Also the mess of whether or not we should merge should be traced back to whoever asked for the new server frequently, I am very surprised those few people are still free of being blamed tbh.

Edited by mic9010, 09 March 2023 - 11:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users