Revive Battleground/PVP - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Revive Battleground/PVP

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 kalius1

kalius1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 April 2023 - 02:18 PM

As everyone knows, what keeps iRO alive is WoE. However, the other of player vs. player ways has been forgotten: battleground and PvP.
Battleground today is mostly bugged and with an inefficient reward system as the items acquired can be easily obtained through Faceworm. On the other hand, PvP has no reward/motivation system to keep people interested. 

Among the possible suggestions would be that, in battleground, the rewards should be higher or different, as even the items acquired are obsolete or no longer very relevant. Likewise, in PvP, one way that would have a big impact is to include a ladder that shows the position of players, amount of kills, stuns, deaths, and so on, as RO players are known to be sooo proud :rolleyes:

With that in mind, it could be posible to remove OCPs in WoE and have a higher growth on the server because the reward system of the other two player vs player ways would compensate for the WoE one while having a fairness in that area. ;)

#2 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 April 2023 - 06:27 PM

Yeah good idea. What about all the chea ... ah nvm.

#3 kalius1

kalius1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 April 2023 - 07:24 PM

Yeah good idea. What about all the chea ... ah nvm.

Well, if they can't/don't want to do something about that, at least this won't hurt their pride, will it?

#4 Silvervine

Silvervine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 14 April 2023 - 08:39 PM

You are 100% correct, bro!

Warpportal should realize that the War of Emperium is the last thing in this game that encourages people to do party play and teamwork.
That's what "Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games (MMORPG)" means.

This game is slowly becoming a solo farming simulator.
GM should put more attention to WoE.

Edited by Silvervine, 15 April 2023 - 02:01 AM.

#5 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 02:07 AM

you guys never heard of kRO new WoE system eh

but whale in iRO will cry if that happens so bad idea

#6 7887150425064601653

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 April 2023 - 08:38 AM

This has been asked all my life but they never do anything to change it, because a certain group of "proplayers" would cry and run off with their money, money which the server needs to live, so we need the gms to take immediate action now Regarding this issue, they are sacrificing many users that they currently have and that they will have if this change is made by a couple of users who, although they donate a lot, do not contribute anything more than that, it is useless to have thousands of items if they play on an empty server , on another server whose name I will not mention but you know which one I mean they allow people to have fair fights in the only thing that people love in this game, woe, pvp and bg, as the creator of the post said, if they revive bg, pvp and they allow these events to give rewards that are useful for woe and that in woe they fight without ocps or broken equipment this server will go back to the way it used to be, I am not saying that they remove the ocps from pvm, it seems fair to me that they leave them there but in everything Pvp environment should not exist, thus, the whales will be able to enjoy their team in pvm and farm mvps cards for their non-ocp pvp team.

Don't let the server die for a couple of people who not only use many bugs, hacks, and other traps together with their friends, but also fill the server with toxicity.

#7 kalius1

kalius1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 08:44 AM

you guys never heard of kRO new WoE system eh

but whale in iRO will cry if that happens so bad idea

Actually, that would be amazing! but how many years do you think it will take for WP to implement it here? or to at least take care of its own community? 84 years...

#8 OmegaFlame67

OmegaFlame67

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 08:58 AM

Ojalá algún GM se de una vuelta aquí por qué si no pueden arreglar errores menos podrán mejorar lo citado aquí,

#9 4702160227114720630

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 15 April 2023 - 09:35 AM

People ask for new episodes and more ocp, kachua content, I don´t blame them for asking. But that´s like ok, iRO  team responds: here is the new content, "we tested it". But oh no! Guess what? There are bugs that we can´t fix gg. And then again the new ocp and kachua content will become more OP in comparison to the new episode equipement.

What this post ask and I guess more people think the same, is for a more balanced PvP, GvG, and WoE in all versions, by baning all OCP, Kachua items.

Because as you may know, there are posts, pointing that some players use ocp content that is bugged, and has been there for a long time but still the iRO Team hasn´t fixed yet.

As a reminder, the Whirlwind skill was banned more quickly, instead of finding a fix.

This would apply if the WarpPortal Team tries to get more new players to know about RO Renewal and keep them interested, and fight the PServers problem, not only by delivering more Kafra Shop items. like costumes and the aforementionend content. But to have a more curated PvP, GvG and WoE editions showing new players they can compete with other players and guilds. Instead of having an unablanced, use of hacks, cheated, bugged server that will disappoint new or returning players.

#10 josueslam

josueslam

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 10:06 AM

I agree with the unknown :)

#11 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 18 April 2023 - 02:20 AM

maybe just lessen the people required from 11v11 to 3v3 for battleground. very need those glorious rings

Edited by clizie, 18 April 2023 - 02:23 AM.

#12 7887150425064601653

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 April 2023 - 01:24 AM

Every day it gets worse, now every day the server dies, this only benefits the cheaters, they not only give them free will to do what they want, but now with the constant crashes everything is worse, they are killing the server on purpose , we offer advice that would benefit everyone and they do not want to take it, they cancel mvps cards and woe te skills to balance it but they leave other cards and skills that are much stronger which allow a single character to make all the difference, I honestly don't know what they are looking for, it is so easy to return the server to a point of equilibrium and fight fair but they do not want to do it, cancel ocps items for all types of pvp content, cancel mvps card for woe te, fix the shadow chasers bug, allow ocps for pvm, improve the battleground rewards, create a ranking for pvp, bg and woe, all this will help the server improve and give the fights a balance.

#13 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 April 2023 - 04:01 AM

oh about the WOE damage problem.. is it possible to disable all OCP related gears and items.. i think OCP gears are the problem why always one shotting players, just enable normal gears like before OCP comes maybe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users