May 11th Renewal Maintenance - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

May 11th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#1 CM Mirage

CM Mirage

I made it Off Topic

• Community Managers
  • 16 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/cm_mirage
  • LocationCalifornianianianianiania
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 May 2023 - 03:28 PM

:Emo_17:  Greetings everyone,

:parel:  Patch notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now live on our website.

Thanks!

#2 therevengeofnico

therevengeofnico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 May 2023 - 10:57 AM

Nerfed Assault Suit and Deathbringer  <_<

#3 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 11:02 AM

give us the original version of Cat Ears Beret for Socerer: 

Skill delay reduced by 10%.
Damage increased by 15% for Psychic Wave and Diamond Dust skills.
When learning Cloud Kill at Lv5, the cooldown of Diamond Dust is reduced by 1 second.
When learning Psychic Wave at Lv5, skill delay is reduced by 20%.
When learning Striking at Lv5, damage increased by 25% for fire, water, wind, earth, and non-elemental magic attacks.
When learning Vacuum Extreme at Lv5, the cooldown of Psychic Wave is reduced by 2 seconds.
With each refinement level increase of the Red Cat Ear Witch Hat, Int is increased by 3.
When the refinement level of the Red Cat Ear Witch Hat is 7 or higher, damage is increased by 20% for Psychic Wave and Diamond Dust.
When the refinement level of the Red Cat Ear Witch Hat is 9 or higher, damage is increased by 30% for Psychic Wave and Diamond Dust.

not this one:

Reduce after cast delay by 10%.
Increase physical damage to all enemies by 10%
Reduce cooldown of Hiss by 9 sec per 1 skill level.
When Power of Flock Lv. 5 is learned, stones enemies in 17x17 cell.
Increase physical and magic damage by 5% to all property type monsters per 1 skill level of Spirit of Savage that player has learned.
Reduce after cast delay by 2% per 1 refine rate.
When refined to +7 or higher, increase physical damage to all monsters by additional 10%,
Increase damage of Scratch and Bite by 2% per 1 Base level.
When refined to +9 or higher, increase physical damage to all monsters by additional 15%,
Increase damage of Scratch and Bite by additional 2% per 1 Base level.

I highly agree stop bringing in any no-RK's OCPs from now on, stop wishing for anything. The item we got is an intended nerfed or totally a different one from the original version we expect, except RK's. Just only bring in RK gears and stop bringing JRO gears about other classes, let them in JRO.

Edited by ZHONGKAIH, 11 May 2023 - 09:50 PM.

#4 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 11:03 AM

Please bring back the original version of Cat Ears Beret [1]

A witch who loves cute things made her favorite witch hat with a decoration resembling her beloved cat's ears. The red hat has magical properties that make the cat ears twitch.
When learning Cloud Kill at Lv5, the cooldown of Diamond Dust is reduced by 1 second.
When learning Striking at Lv5, damage increased by 25% for fire, water, wind, earth, and non-elemental magic attacks.
When learning Vacuum Extreme at Lv5, the cooldown of Psychic Wave is reduced by 2 seconds.
With each refinement level increase of the Red Cat Ear Witch Hat, Int is increased by 3.
When the refinement level of the Red Cat Ear Witch Hat is 7 or higher, damage is increased by 20% for Psychic Wave and Diamond Dust.
When the refinement level of the Red Cat Ear Witch Hat is 9 or higher, damage is increased by 30% for Psychic Wave and Diamond Dust.
This is a helmet equipment called Red Cat Ear Witch Hat, positioned in the upper slot, with no elemental attribute. It has a defense of 10 and magic defense of 10. It can be refined, and it can be damaged. It has a weight of 50 and requires level 100. It can be equipped by all classes.

We don't want the doram one. Don't edit it to something else.

#5 Cordite

Cordite

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 11:20 AM

Greetings All, servers are now open.

We are aware of issues with WoE and are going through the process to receive a fix, until then we will be performing restorations for treasure issues, please submit tickets if your guild is affected.

#6 TanjiroKamado04

TanjiroKamado04

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 11:56 AM

Cordite, people would prefer server still down if you can apply correctly the item effect, please communicate the issue with the Cat Ear Hat

#7 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 11 May 2023 - 12:20 PM

got updates and description for the new OCP items?

#8 iriisss

iriisss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 12:47 PM

It was the original version of Cat Ears Beret[1] that players have been requesting. Why did you guys modified it to a totally different gear for a totally different class?

#9 QYakkun

QYakkun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 12:49 PM

Nerfed a lot, thats not we want..

And Deathbringer is even buged, you will get lower dmg with it, if you take it off and put it on again and again , you will find your dmg becomes lower and lower, its too ridiculus.

Edited by QYakkun, 11 May 2023 - 12:51 PM.

#10 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 11 May 2023 - 01:01 PM

Give us Platinum Arbitrator [1] or delete Royal guard from your game lol

#11 edenar

edenar

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 01:45 PM

New Bounty Board Quests!!!!!

#12 Bent0t

Bent0t

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 01:53 PM

WP really did GXs, Sorcs, and Rangers dirty.
They made all that effort to nerf these requested OCP gears except for that RK gear.
RK OCPs == no nerf + bug advantage (hello level 1 weapon?).
Case in point, let's take look at all the good gears in the latest OCP box and see which one isn't nerfed.
I'm glad for RK mains tho, they're getting the best experience possible for their class (would've been nicer if we could say the same thing for the others).

+side note: im surprised the new CM allowed comments on this thread lol

#13 edenar

edenar

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 02:01 PM

give us the original version of Cat Ears Beret for Socerer: 

not this one:

Reduce after cast delay by 10%.
Increase physical damage to all enemies by 10%
Reduce cooldown of Hiss by 9 sec per 1 skill level.
When Power of Flock Lv. 5 is learned, stones enemies in 17x17 cell.
Increase physical and magic damage by 5% to all property type monsters per 1 skill level of Spirit of Savage that player has learned.
Reduce after cast delay by 2% per 1 refine rate.
When refined to +7 or higher, increase physical damage to all monsters by additional 10%,
Increase damage of Scratch and Bite by 2% per 1 Base level.
When refined to +9 or higher, increase physical damage to all monsters by additional 15%,
Increase damage of Scratch and Bite by additional 2% per 1 Base level.

#14 Daryunrsmith

Daryunrsmith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 02:14 PM

“Original” should be included lol

#15 forthrallwow1

forthrallwow1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 02:17 PM

0.34% item Death Bringer woud Decrease your damage (compared with no armor equipped).

The Damage Decrease effect would also remain on character even after Death Bringer is unequipped, resulting in 0 damage dealt by a gx character after equipping this item 3 times.

#16 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 02:26 PM

My comments on the current OCP
  • Death Bringer: absurdly nerfed, does less damage than the dresses armors, also is bugged what a joke
  • Purple Cat Ears Beret: who in the word ask for a custom item for dorams, if someone ask for this items was for the Sorcerer bonuses
  • Assault Suit: AS already does less damage per second compared to FAS and Aimed Bolt, and nerf that effect from the armor  rly?
  • Hairband Of Asmodeus: wow no nerfs here, look like WP only are interested in give good equipment to RK
  • Applause Sandals: so nerf the ranger and gx items but buff the mvp combo what a joke
  • Erymanthian Skin: nice to have it back
  • Phantom Cap: nobody is asking for the Kro version of this item, less now we have 17.2
  • Jasper Crest: again who is asking for the item with the Kro effect, the requested item is Jasper Crest Type J (aka from Jro)
  • White Tiger Armor: trash, when will boxter be updated?
  • Lord of Royals: nice
  • Diving Goggles: boxter trash

but transform the Platinum Arbitrator into a doram armor

+side note: im surprised the new CM allowed comments on this thread lol

look like Cordite was the one who enable the comets, I have no proof but neither doubt

We are aware of issues with WoE and are going through the process to receive a fix, until then we will be performing restorations for treasure issues, please submit tickets if your guild is affected.

any more information about the restoration ticket?, the ticket should send each day informing the amount of castles? or what? also what about the castles economy the NPC aren't giving the option to increase it, and the "restorations for treasure" will consider the current castle econ?

Edited by AkiuNok, 11 May 2023 - 02:32 PM.

#17 tanawat0813

tanawat0813

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 02:51 PM

Please give us original effect of Red Cat Ears Beret.

#18 Rezar

Rezar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 02:52 PM

0.34% item Death Bringer woud Decrease your damage (compared with no armor equipped).

The Damage Decrease effect would also remain on character even after Death Bringer is unequipped, resulting in 0 damage dealt by a gx character after equipping this item 3 times.

I hope this goes away after you log out/in. 

#19 IJNRakki

IJNRakki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 May 2023 - 03:00 PM

i kinda like it when this thread was locked

#20 Silvervine

Silvervine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 03:03 PM

New OCP, new Bug...

#21 lycoinphanit

lycoinphanit

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 03:04 PM

Please give us original effect of Red Cat Ears Beret.

#22 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 03:13 PM

WP, like it or not, **** you!

#23 NickMaison

NickMaison

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 03:17 PM

pls fix hunter/ranger trap skills; ankle snare/electric shock(boss protocol mobs not affected, doesn't return to item form when expired)

Rangers that don't have overpowered ocp gears that do gazillion dmg per nano seconds typically rely on their class skills to do high level content. like instances and bosses. I haven't run advance OGH and others since this new update dropped, because I know it'll only end in disaster. 

Trap skills are integral part of the Ranger class, being nerfed this way cripples the class.(well, the mid/low tier rangers at least)

also, mastersmith's upgrade weapon skill doesn't seem to be working

#24 CM Mirage

CM Mirage

I made it Off Topic

• Community Managers
  • 16 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/cm_mirage
  • LocationCalifornianianianianiania

Posted 11 May 2023 - 03:26 PM

NOTE:
:no1: New items added to the Item Mall's limited selection of costume boxes and packs.

#25 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 03:27 PM

Lol I hope you give ppls some info on your current OCP sales not just blind sellin’ them just saying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users