WoE Issues - Post 4/27 Update - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

WoE Issues - Post 4/27 Update

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#26 Pusaholic

Pusaholic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 12 May 2023 - 09:03 PM

Someone desperately creates trolls to choose the 2nd option cause they can't beat that castle owner for over a years and they do any means to capture that castle/agit. On topic, it should option 3 we'll just wait to fix the problems while defending the agits and leave the agits as they are.

#27 YuuiL

YuuiL

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 12 May 2023 - 09:04 PM

Hi Cordite,

Thank you for following up!!! While the options are very limited, I personally appreciate the GM team's effort to try resolving this issue.

I just joined WoE one week before WoE became buggy and I am not sure what those options would mean to everyone, but supposedly I'd say the 3rd option looks good to me. 

Thank you!

#28 AyyDeeKBH

AyyDeeKBH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 May 2023 - 09:10 PM

Hi Cordite,

Thank you for following up!!! While the options are very limited, I personally appreciate the GM team's effort to try resolving this issue.

I just joined WoE one week before WoE became buggy and I am not sure what those options would mean to everyone, but supposedly I'd say the 3rd option looks good to me. 

Thank you!

+1

#29 777K3N777

777K3N777

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 May 2023 - 09:12 PM

Vote for option 3. Because I think it's the easiest approach and it will save a lot of time for people who work in studio. Hopefully they will get that WoE fixed sooner than later. Thank you very much for your time and hard work:)

Edited by 6667210221173116250, 12 May 2023 - 09:20 PM.

#30 AkM002

AkM002

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 12 May 2023 - 09:14 PM

Option 2 Incentivizes those who are lazy and play WoE without a plan, lets say guild holds 1 eco, and because people chose option 2 then the guild automatically gets castle with 50 econ.. WITHOUT EFFORT....

while this DISINCENTIVIZES those who make efforts in planning and execution of gameplaye during WoE. try to check Castle econ for both servers..

there are those castles who already have 100 econ, and bringing castle econ to 100 is not a joke economy wise .... 

if Game masters opt for option 2, the efforts of those guilds who defended 100 econ castles is brought in shambles and you put burden to guilds who hold 100econ castle when in the first place the bug and error is not caused by the guild.

Imagine guilds spending supplies and zeny to make 100 econ castle, as well as the effort to defend the said castle for weeks only for Game masters reset agit ownership and economy to 50 ?  

Option 3 is best for everyone as there are still those people who played woe even with the ordeal and there are those who still defended castle with econ to preserve econ even without access to treasure box AS WAS POSTED IN YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT PREVIOUSLY, YOU WILL RESTORE TREASURE BOXES for the PAST 2-3 WEEKS now

#31 biohm1

biohm1

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 May 2023 - 09:32 PM

@Cordite

Thanks for getting our input, For WoE 1 & 2 the only clear option would be option 3. We didn’t come and log in and get 14 castles in woe 1 and all 10 castles in woe2 for nothing. Any player that actually woes now knows option 3 is the best. Option 2 is for those that wanna snake free agit on dead castles that didnt even woe during this time.

#32 Kenjinidas

Kenjinidas

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 12 May 2023 - 09:47 PM

Option 3 for sure. As one of the active players during WOEs this is the best choice for anyone who made an effort to play and defend the castles even though there is no clear fix or announcement regarding the existing problems on WoE since the major patch.

#33 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Location~

Posted 12 May 2023 - 10:26 PM

Option 3.

#34 MihMaeBanares

MihMaeBanares

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Server:Thor, Chaos and Poring

Posted 12 May 2023 - 11:15 PM

To be fair to all, might as well opt to Option 3. It will be good for all  :D

Just saying  :P  

#35 Senretsu

Senretsu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth

Posted 13 May 2023 - 02:48 AM

+2

OPTION 2

A strong guild will not mind taking any castle in a jiffy.

Edited by Senretsu, 13 May 2023 - 02:52 AM.

#36 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 13 May 2023 - 05:28 AM

@Cordite

Why is this even a discussion. The Guild leader in DC & KK from WoE 1&2 have already said they want Option 3 with Treasure restorations from the missing loots.

Option 3. :thx:

Edited by chiefkikahoe, 13 May 2023 - 11:20 AM.

#37 goat48

goat48

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2023 - 07:10 AM

OPTION 3 THANK YOU

#38 tonianson

tonianson

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2023 - 07:28 AM

Option 3 please

#39 Cameraman

Cameraman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 May 2023 - 07:48 AM

A strong guild will not mind taking any castle in a jiffy.

A strong guild will mind it if the enemies are cheating with +5000 stats on top of NDL tools.

Option 3.
Even weak guilds ought to know integrity and fairness.

#40 BladeWolf84Qi

BladeWolf84Qi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Server:Chaldea

Posted 13 May 2023 - 08:50 AM

Oh boy lookie here another game bug that cannot be fixed by the management, hilarious. What's even funny is this 2nd option that ought to penalize active guild(s) on these sleeping servers. Imagine, actually putting some effort enjoying the game in WoE castles then someone takes your produce and gives it to everyone else. 

1st option looks okay. But really, you probably have a smooth brain not choosing the third option.  :p_err:

#41 Agonizing

Agonizing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3238 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 13 May 2023 - 09:28 AM

Option 3 is best.

#42 MinnA31224

MinnA31224

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 May 2023 - 11:47 AM

Option 3 for sure  :wub:

#43 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3544 posts

Posted 13 May 2023 - 02:35 PM

Lol better fix all the bugs before even implementin this woe drama. Nothin there is a good option coz ppls been abusing bugs even at 100 eco. Yall call yourselves great when all of you abuse bugs to benefit into the game. Feel me?

#44 Silvervine

Silvervine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 13 May 2023 - 04:12 PM

better delete the castles of woe, and dedicate ourselves to having a better game

Ha ha... There's nothing interesting about fighting brainless AI.

The only real challenge in this game is fighting other players.

The GM should focus more on WoE, attend WoE and become an official referee, catch bug abusers and cheaters, and then ban them just like in the old days.

Additionally, they should introduce new and valuable rewards for WoE participation.

WoE is the last thing in this game that requires teamwork, coordinated play and strategic thinking.

#45 Cameraman

Cameraman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 May 2023 - 04:27 PM

Ha ha... There's nothing interesting about fighting brainless AI.

The only real challenge in this game is fighting other players.

The GM should focus more on WoE, attend WoE and become an official referee, catch bug abusers and cheaters, and then ban them just like in the old days.

Additionally, they should introduce new and valuable rewards for WoE participation.

WoE is the last thing in this game that requires teamwork, coordinated play and strategic thinking.

Totally agree with this. Though I think even if they attend WoE they wouldn't catch any bug abusers.

I saw a video in youtube where a Super Novice killed a GM in one hit using a bug and laughed it off lol

#46 Silvervine

Silvervine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 13 May 2023 - 05:56 PM

I think they should delete woe, nobody plays that, only two players and nobody else

That's because of the bug.

i know a lot of players will come back to WoE when all these bugs are fixed.

#47 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 13 May 2023 - 07:11 PM

The way i see it:

Option 1: You are asking Thanos to wipe the world

Option 2: You are asking your mum to fix your problem

Option 3: Let bygones be bygones

#48 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 14 May 2023 - 12:27 AM

Go for option 3 for very obvious reason:

The Bugs that the players experience is rather annoying and game breaking. option 1 and 2 is obviously stupid decision. why the hell you guys decided it is a great idea to put option 1 and 2. like you guys recognized these bugs were running on the servers for weeks and its already hampering the gaming experience of your players. option 1 and 2 is just a slap in the nuts and saying "my guy, we know these bugs are our fault but we will add more salt to the wound and pretend this gives fairness to the player base despite the fact we know the players are investing their eco for months and will poof in one stupid decision we will make"

if we are playing in a distributor who is in the right mind. the best course of action is letting the guild castle untouched and doing proper compensation to the player base for obvious reasons lmao

CMs, i'm saying this thing because this discussion is already a no brainer. the bugs are caused by warpportal, the diagnosis and fixing is way too slow, and everyone who do woe got affected. their playing experience were affect. its rational to go for option 3 and do proper compensation if possible. so yea.. 

#49 iDenryu

iDenryu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 May 2023 - 07:07 AM

So are you able to disable this? 

Earthquake, Hells Judgement on Stalker-Chaser sounds ridiculous with all the range the skill have on WoETE - WoE

wegQTim.png

Edited by iDenryu, 14 May 2023 - 07:22 AM.

#50 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 May 2023 - 07:50 AM

:hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:

Much easier to ban kockroaches who cheat and abuse bugs ... rather than pretending to care about WoE. It is so easy to account wipe cheaters and bug abusers in current WoE lol

Btw, my friend tanked that bugged EQ. Like I said, many WoE folks aint so different from brainless AIs  :ani_shy:  :ani_shy:  :ani_shy:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 14 May 2023 - 09:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users