WoE Issues - Post 4/27 Update - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

WoE Issues - Post 4/27 Update

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#76 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 16 May 2023 - 10:18 PM

Greetings all,

This week during maintenance we will be disabling WoE until repairs are received. Treasure restorations will be performed on castles, with restorations ending after this maintenance date (meaning we will restore treasures that would have been earned between the time frame of 4/27 through 5/18). After this maintenance WoE will be disabled and castles will just remain as they are with all functionality disabled. 

It appears option 3 seems the most desirable at this time, but we can continue to discus that until the event is restored. All suggestions are still welcome, I believe I saw one suggesting characters to meet for a fisticuffs contest, that would be amusing  :p_laugh:  

Now I do not have an ETA on when the event will be repaired back to playability, but during the time we are trying to repair it, I will bring up the concerns voiced here regarding the SC's ability abuse. If we can get a better hold on finding who exactly is cheating, and if it can be proven, then things may be done about them in particular... so you know. If there is video evidence of someone doing something unbecoming, or if we can be pointed at someone that we can try to check up on and investigate with good provided details on what they did, we'd greatly appreciate submissions on that in ticket form (lets not call anyone out here on the public forums, I don't want this discussion to devolve into a flame war). To be clear just pointing a finger at someone with no supporting evidence is also not welcome, we need something solid, with screenshots or dates and times of what may have been performed that we can compare with logs.

That is all I have for now, this will remain open and I will be checking in on it, I may not post too much, but I will keeping up with this discussion, and if I have anything new to bring up, I will disclose it here if it is regarding WoE being repaired.

While waiting for the WoE to be fixed, can we have an X3 Exp Mod and Card drop event? Thanks

#77 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 16 May 2023 - 11:24 PM

Implement Herosria WoE

#78 Milktz

Milktz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 17 May 2023 - 12:23 AM

You can put for this next maintenance as compensation fire sale Overseas care all the boxes and the costume box for those who like costume( 1 week or 2 week), as a good option for everyone. we expect the best from you CM cordite

#79 Agonizing

Agonizing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3238 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 17 May 2023 - 12:46 AM

hey Agonizing, don't forget about the VIDEO you shared:

Here the Screenshot of the nickname: San_Antonio_AAAEB_D9F8 (booster char and now deleted!, who knows why :wacko: )

Spoiler

Don't forget to report it too! :D :D :D

Let's make sure we ban them all, also, make we watch that entire clip and ban anyone of those noob that was seen using earthquake. I saw more than koga, so let's get them all lol

Edited by Agonizing, 17 May 2023 - 12:47 AM.

#80 Agonizing

Agonizing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3238 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 17 May 2023 - 12:51 AM

Also report this, or can't you?

I didn't forget, I was waiting for your response. I %100 agree with you, bam them all for using earthquake.. I just want to make sure that the GM goes through the entire clip then ban everyone abusing that earthquake bug lol. Koga being one of them noobs but there was more, le ts get them all

Edited by Agonizing, 18 May 2023 - 08:55 AM.

#81 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 May 2023 - 07:59 AM

Now I do not have an ETA on when the event will be repaired back to playability, but during the time we are trying to repair it, I will bring up the concerns voiced here regarding the SC's ability abuse. If we can get a better hold on finding who exactly is cheating, and if it can be proven, then things may be done about them in particular... so you know. If there is video evidence of someone doing something unbecoming, or if we can be pointed at someone that we can try to check up on and investigate with good provided details on what they did, we'd greatly appreciate submissions on that in ticket form (lets not call anyone out here on the public forums, I don't want this discussion to devolve into a flame war). To be clear just pointing a finger at someone with no supporting evidence is also not welcome, we need something solid, with screenshots or dates and times of what may have been performed that we can compare with logs.

That is all I have for now, this will remain open and I will be checking in on it, I may not post too much, but I will keeping up with this discussion, and if I have anything new to bring up, I will disclose it here if it is regarding WoE being repaired.

I really hope you get real with this. So many reported bug abusers, ksers,  cheaters, and ill-mannered players got away even though they were reported multiple times by many players. Honestly, when those EQ abusers knew about this, they aren't scared one bit because almost none have been punished.

#82 7887150425064601653

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2023 - 11:04 PM

They should make a statement or announcement specifying well which abilities are prohibited, because although it sounds funny, there are people who are being punished innocently, I know of people who do not go to woe, who only do pvm, who see so many pj throwing earthquake or hell judgment believe that it is legal and normal and they do it, I already warned them not to do it because it is prohibited but that should be the job of the gms, make a statement saying that things are prohibited or will be punished because I repeat there are very innocent people who thinks it's normal to do that.

#83 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 19 May 2023 - 10:11 PM

Greetings all,

This week during maintenance we will be disabling WoE until repairs are received. Treasure restorations will be performed on castles, with restorations ending after this maintenance date (meaning we will restore treasures that would have been earned between the time frame of 4/27 through 5/18). After this maintenance WoE will be disabled and castles will just remain as they are with all functionality disabled. 

It appears option 3 seems the most desirable at this time, but we can continue to discus that until the event is restored. All suggestions are still welcome, I believe I saw one suggesting characters to meet for a fisticuffs contest, that would be amusing  :p_laugh:  

@Cordite,  please make sure you solve the bugs of SC copying skills,   and infinite stat point stack due to special equipments,    when you restore WoE. 

Otherwise, it does not make sense if you keep the bugs unsolved,  but just restore the treasure, and still a unbalanced and chaotic WoE.  

I, and most of us, don't care about the guild treasure.     We just care the settlement of bugs.

#84 ResahcWodahs

ResahcWodahs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 May 2023 - 08:07 AM

@Cordite,  please make sure you solve the bugs of SC copying skills,   and infinite stat point stack due to special equipments,    when you restore WoE. 

Otherwise, it does not make sense if you keep the bugs unsolved,  but just restore the treasure, and still a unbalanced and chaotic WoE.  

I, and most of us, don't care about the guild treasure.     We just care the settlement of bugs.

+1

#85 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 May 2023 - 07:15 PM

+1

Yes I believe nobody wants to play a WoE with so many bug abusers with infinite stat point,   except the bug abuser himself. 

The guild treasure means nothing in the broken WoE.

Also please note disabling items in WoE maps does not help at all,  disabling copying skills aldo does not help.   Bug abusers will exploit the bug in WoE dungeon, which is in the same map server,  and then come to WoE maps with infinite stat. 

The ideal way is to make sure SC cannot get the corresponding equipment effect by copying skills instead of really learn it. 

#86 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 May 2023 - 10:34 AM

If people cared so much about WoE just 1/10th of how fake they try to pretend, they would probably kick abusers and cheaters out from the guilds anyway but they didnt. Throughout at least a decade of WoE in iRO, the only guild who actually kicked cheaters when caught was Sinergia because they truly cared about WoE. Anyway, in short, today most people dont care about WoE that much as they try to appear to care. Bugged OCPs aint the main problem, the main problem is the basement dwellers who abuse the bugged OCPs in WoE. This is why people cant have nice things  :ani_shy:  :ani_shy:  :ani_shy:

#87 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 09:31 AM

While waiting for the WoE to be fixed, can we have an X3 Exp Mod and Card drop event? Thanks

this please, ty

#88 BotPaMore

BotPaMore

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 July 2023 - 06:29 AM

Greetings All,

As everyone is aware, WoE is currently very buggy, with players unable to interact with Castle NPCs, and treasure's not being accessible. We have replicated and confirmed many of the issues with our internal test server, and have dedicated our resources to arriving to a fix. By next week, we will likely have some direction to go in, which may include the pausing of our scheduled War of Emperium once we receive more word from our studio on our reports.

We know since the event has been buggy, that there has been no castle announcements, which may have lead to a situation where it was unknown if defending the castles was worthwhile. We also know that some castles have been invested in after breaking. What we want to do is arrive to a fair resolution for all involved once the fix is obtained, so we would like to discuss what options might be on the table (suggestions are also welcome).

1.) A rollback to the 4/27/23 econ and castle ownership
2.) A flat wipe of all castle ownership, with all castles set to 50 econ for the taking, during the next scheduled WoE after fix
3.) We leave castles as they are, if the players desire this

What we seek is feedback on what you, our player community who have invested time and resources towards our event, believe is the fairest most desirable outcome to resolve this after a fix is found.

Can the GM team be active during War of Emperium on Chaos and Thor servers? People blatantly abuse the +20% MHP per status point placed, especially when using characters from the Booster Event(They can reset their skills and stats unlimited). Is this really how Warpportal does its job now?

CAN YOU PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO THE GM TEAM ASAP? 

#89 aciklu

aciklu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Server:Iro Chaos

Posted 01 August 2023 - 02:47 AM

If people cared so much about WoE just 1/10th of how fake they try to pretend, they would probably kick abusers and cheaters out from the guilds anyway but they didnt. Throughout at least a decade of WoE in iRO, the only guild who actually kicked cheaters when caught was Sinergia because they truly cared about WoE. Anyway, in short, today most people dont care about WoE that much as they try to appear to care. Bugged OCPs aint the main problem, the main problem is the basement dwellers who abuse the bugged OCPs in WoE. This is why people cant have nice things  :ani_shy:  :ani_shy:  :ani_shy:

dang my bro still op in woe. Miss Origins Friend. Rekt them all

#90 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 02 August 2023 - 06:15 AM

dang my bro still op in woe. Miss Origins Friend. Rekt them all

Hahaha the power of justice. I dont WoE regularly anymore because its just meme and boring at the current state lmfao

Anyway, thank you man. Hope youre all doing well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users