Returning from 2 decades ago. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning from 2 decades ago.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kensin0429

kensin0429

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2023 - 01:25 PM

Hi guys. I really don't know what hit me but I suddenly got the urge to play RO again after 20years. Yes. My first play through was around 2004 2003 ish ? I can't remember the details but I played on TW live iris server. My guild won the world tournament vs Korea etcetera. I couldn't go because I was like 13 and my mom thought I was crazy to wanting to go with my guild to Korea. Anyways. I played hunter,blacksmith,priest
I was heavily involved in GVG arena. Castle pvp at the time of live was very lagy so no one really went for it ? Can't remember.

All I remember was EVERYONE botted on live TW

And it was super easy to configure once you study it. The bot was like a CMD command window and it did everything for you if you knew how to write it. Anyways. Good times

Is this official server riddled with bots ?
I remember those bots were super aggressive with mop stealing and endless teleing so you can't compete grinding on the same map unless your self bot as well.

#2 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 17 May 2023 - 11:44 PM

Welcome again dont mind the negativity of players cment here. As for now try to level up until level 70 of your charcater choice..and have some time hanging out at Yuno(Juno Town) there are lot of people can help you in achieving your basic needs try ro be friendly.

dont forget your Booster Created Character. an event with some features like free Equips, Items, and even unlimited status/skill reset yes unlimited at Eden haedquarters near the clown juggling NPc.

#3 kensin0429

kensin0429

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2023 - 12:46 AM

Thanks for the response!

I see that there is 3 server. Does it make any sense to go to less populated one to start brand new ?

Less crowded etcetc

#4 therevengeofnico

therevengeofnico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2023 - 09:31 AM

Thanks for the response!

I see that there is 3 server. Does it make any sense to go to less populated one to start brand new ?

Less crowded etcetc

No go for Chaos. Freya is a ghost town and shouldn't have opened in the first place while Thor is mostly WoE players.

#5 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2023 - 09:50 AM

Get your credit card ready. It's about to be a bumpy ride.

#6 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 19 May 2023 - 04:14 AM

Welcome back! Man, I miss RWC. That was so hype to see as a kid xD

If you ever gave iRO a shot your character info might still be around. Just add _c for oldskool chaos, _l for loki or _i for iris when putting in your username.

There is some great free gear if you follow the Eden Group quests (talk to the npc in any town by the kafra, then go to the desk and speak to Instructor Boya). If you need a hand hmu

IGN: Cecil Randrite, Yulia Moonfire, XcentroX

Happy gaming!

#7 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 03:34 AM

Good old days! I miss hunters missing with double strafe on my assassin :) 

Welcome man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users