I think iRO is the Best Ragnarok Server in the Universe. - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

I think iRO is the Best Ragnarok Server in the Universe.

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#26 Silvervine

Silvervine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 June 2023 - 05:06 PM

Perfect!   Thanks WP team that always keeping the features on and never fix them  :D

Moreover, GX players can also infinitely stack ATK with Death Bringer, no matter in PvM or WoE, with just an armor and any katar.

Those are really fantastic features.

Awesome! 
iRO never fails to surprise me with its hidden features.  :no1:

#27 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 09 June 2023 - 03:13 PM

Working as intended. I would advise the dupers to create the best gear in the game and give them away to newbies and everyone playing the server, that way the "whole" server will be on the same playing field, the ~100 players left   :ani_swt3:

#28 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1483 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 09 June 2023 - 07:13 PM

To be honest all private servers are garbage, the vast majority of private servers are p2w and have less players than IRO those also come with weird changes and nerfs even some servers feels really clunky to play i don't see the reason to play in a Pirate server if it includes p2w and it's deader than iro.

#29 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 12 June 2023 - 04:48 PM

To be honest all private servers are garbage, the vast majority of private servers are p2w and have less players than IRO those also come with weird changes and nerfs even some servers feels really clunky to play i don't see the reason to play in a Pirate server if it includes p2w and it's deader than iro.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW RIGHT WTF. WHY ARE THERE SO SMALL NUMBER OF PEOPLE ON THEM ANYWAY WTF DO YOU DO WITH 20 PEOPLE XDDDDDDDDD

#30 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 13 June 2023 - 01:01 AM

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW RIGHT WTF. WHY ARE THERE SO SMALL NUMBER OF PEOPLE ON THEM ANYWAY WTF DO YOU DO WITH 20 PEOPLE XDDDDDDDDD

there are bigger ones which already sued by wapportal. (well..only one and its a slow case..i mean..its US justice system. its really slow lmao)

you can check out reddit for that to know that server. their size is similar to iRO..probably larger during Pandemic

#31 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1483 posts

Posted 13 June 2023 - 09:10 AM

however, they are better at managing the servers. 

This is true

there are bigger ones which already sued by wapportal

I know that server, and even that meme server have bad fame among the pirate-server community and it's funny because 1500 players are in autotrade and the other 500 are real players to be honest have similar numbers than IRO however it's daily garbage system, p2w scam, custom content ( yes you -_-ty monster hunter mini game) and how they changed woe in order avoid drama make it even more lamer than IRO also making a private server a p2w server should be considered a crime against humanity, way better than IRO hell no even if everything in here is broke and our CM are smelly is still 10000 better than that carebear server garbage, selling p2w in a pirate server whats next? paying for pirate games?

#32 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 June 2023 - 11:50 AM

In terms of updates. they were very much faithful however they need to extract data in order to recreate it and they were successful on recreating it. from formulas down to behavior.

As far as I know most pservers don't have their Blaze Kick/Solar Explosion working as it should, if not other parts of TKM skills as well.

#33 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 14 June 2023 - 10:49 AM

This is true

I know that server, and even that meme server have bad fame among the pirate-server community and it's funny because 1500 players are in autotrade and the other 500 are real players to be honest have similar numbers than IRO however it's daily garbage system, p2w scam, custom content ( yes you -_-ty monster hunter mini game) and how they changed woe in order avoid drama make it even more lamer than IRO also making a private server a p2w server should be considered a crime against humanity, way better than IRO hell no even if everything in here is broke and our CM are smelly is still 10000 better than that carebear server garbage, selling p2w in a pirate server whats next? paying for pirate games?

<snip>

I got a Doram that was getting swipe but it doesnt matter. OCP= cash shop, Refine? cash shop. my guy better swipe if you want to be rich enough to gear one class. my Doram barely even works here. hell. my gx is struggling to get its build properly due to again. too many gacha boxes in iRO.

<snip>

As far as I know most pservers don't have their Blaze Kick/Solar Explosion working as it should, if not other parts of TKM skills as well.

if you think its the spamming. they got turbo keys. and the server sometimes has no delays. that's why seeing super spammers here in iRO quickly reminds me of the private servers lmao (iro has delay, so super spamming is impossible unless you got NDL which is illegal iirc)

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please don’t discuss other games

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 14 June 2023 - 09:07 PM.

#34 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 14 June 2023 - 10:54 AM

if you think its the spamming. they got turbo keys. and the server sometimes has no delays. that's why seeing super spammers here in iRO quickly reminds me of the private servers lmao (iro has delay, so super spamming is impossible unless you got NDL which is illegal iirc)

No, the said skills are setup to be a "combo" and TKM skills are a mess. This is not as much about delay but agi/dex influence.

Just an example to point out that it's not as much of a faithful replication than you think they are, for better or for worse.

I know they try but Gravity themselves don't know what they are doing with kRO to begin with.

Edited by DrowsyCate, 14 June 2023 - 10:55 AM.

#35 Netha

Netha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 June 2023 - 11:49 AM

funny how people argue about pserver quality in this topic, did they forget what it was about? Or cognitive unable to comprehend what a bug like this means in a game that has nothing to offer but higher pixel numbers for absurd amounts of cash? Maybe side-effects of years of high doses of copium, consider consulting a doctor.

Edited by Netha, 14 June 2023 - 11:50 AM.

#36 freddym

freddym

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationCabo Rojo, Puerto Rico.

Posted 15 June 2023 - 06:21 AM

The thing about private servers is that it's not a big corporation people who make them often have close ties with other people who keep it running which leads to corruption within the game unlike iRO who have paid people fix issues.

#37 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1483 posts

Posted 15 June 2023 - 07:04 AM

Play on a emulator is not the same as playing on the original that's why private servers will always be clunky and not only that the skills in private servers will always be messed up thanks to that.

#38 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1096 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 19 June 2023 - 04:01 PM

(being pRO is a very buggy server before. fly wings and Bwings are disabled there because its bugged)

did we play the same pRO server, pretty sure that was made to make f2p life more annoying and punishing for legit players (bots don't care they can just keep walking)

also to sell gwings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users