Eden gramps quests. - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Eden gramps quests.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ishvarra2

ishvarra2

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2023 - 12:16 PM

Hello, everyone.

Returning player here. Haven't played RO in over a decade & just started again last week.

I have a question about the low-tier gramps quests. If I didn't turn the quests in, can I still warp into the 77-100 dungeon even after going past the level limit?

#2 deathalf

deathalf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 July 2023 - 01:18 PM

if you are past lvl 100 you can`t enter the dungeon, but still can you do the quest in another map.

#3 Mezop

Mezop

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 July 2023 - 02:22 PM

From what I experienced, you can still enter the low level areas is you still have the low tier quests. But the monster have to match the quest, you can't enter if the monsters have been changed.

#4 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 July 2023 - 09:05 PM

if you are past lvl 100 you can`t enter the dungeon, but still can you do the quest in another map.

Your wrong. If there's a monster in Low TI that you have a quest for from Gramps, you can still enter Low TI, no matter what level you are.

Now, if there are monsters in low TI that you do not have a quest for, Gramps won't let you in.

#5 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 21 July 2023 - 04:28 AM

there is a timer on gramps.. if you exceed the level required example low tier.. or you just recently turn in.. and your level is 101, you can re enter again and again. i think the timer is 16hrs? after 16hrs say bye bye to low tiers and hello middle tiers gramps.

but if your intensions are farming like i.e.
farm loots cards to sell as extra zenny you will have to stay at level 100 just get the monster of desire in low tiers i.e.
This week is Raflesia get it dont finish the quest count 400
then next week is another monster get it dont finish the quest count 400 etc etc continues repeat until you have all
the low gramps monsters the admin put.

mine rebellion has i think 50+ monsters now almost all low tier monster in gramps.. and middle ti monsters and high ti monster. i can re enter even i am level 200 anytime in all gramps tiers but it took me 3 years straight playing to do this. way back before i stop palying at 2019. but i am back now and still working.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users