January 9th, Renewal Maintenance Hardware - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 9th, Renewal Maintenance Hardware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#1 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 220 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 January 2024 - 11:06 PM

lZYyIYw.jpeg

iRO Renewal Hardware Maintenance

January 9th, 10:00AM - 04:00PM PST

fMvucl7.png

klyeaPn.jpg

On-going Event / Promotions

Ending Events / Promotions

• Refine rate event will end on 16 Jan 2024
  • OCP firesale will end on 16 Jan 2024
  • Santa Reset will end on 16 Jan 2024
  • Corridor of Phantom event will end on 16 Jan 2024
  • Flower Left by Phantom will be deleted during 16 Jan 2024 MA, please exchange it before the MA day

unHdJ2R.png

Our Homeward Bound Event continues (Ending date is to be determined)!! Enjoy a bonus of +50% EXP and +25% Drop rates! 

qXzvNTI.png

Big prizes are listed in Bold.

• Kafra Blossom Card (1) / Old Purple Box (1-10) - 1,000,000z
  • Beelzebub Wing Box (1) / Yggdrasil Berry (1-4) - 1,000,000z
  • HD Oridecon 100 Box (1) / Oridecon (1-20) - 2,000,000z
  • Temporal Crystal (20) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-2) - 200,000z
  • Coagulated Spell (2) / Blue Herb (1-60) - 70,000z
  • HD Elunium 100 Box (1) / Elunium (1-30) - 2,000,000z
  • Cursed Fragment (1) / Witch Starsand (1-20) - 60,000z
  • HE Bubblegum (2) / Alcohol (1-15) - 350,000z
  • Blacksmith Blessing (1) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-2) - 175,000z
  • HE Battle Manual (2) / Strawberry (1-30) - 100,000

yKxC470.png

Did you know?

• The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited.
  • We do not recruit players to be GMs.
  • If you are experiencing any game-related issues and need assistance, please send in a ticket to our support team.

#2 Charvin11

Charvin11

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 January 2024 - 11:10 PM

Any update regarding the Spend Promotion Reward and if there will be a January Spend Promotion?

Thank you!

#3 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 08 January 2024 - 11:33 PM

CoP end in 7 days. But I have 25 CoP Invitation tickets in void due to lag rodex system and your GMs tell me wait for 16 days they will return, lmfao.

Edited by ZHONGKAIH, 08 January 2024 - 11:36 PM.

#4 7782210803181510743

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 January 2024 - 11:34 PM

Where is our new area for damage testing?
Put that npc at Prontera city so that we can warp to there for damage testing .
Also fix botters and banned them .
Thankiu~

#5 Sunshil2e

Sunshil2e

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 January 2024 - 11:35 PM

Where is batch2 reward of spending event from end of last year? You will close the refine event without releasing BSB reward yet? WTF

Please take care the all the players who pay their real money in the game. 

And No spending reward of January 2024 ?? look back to Nov/Dec 2023, you have released the spending promotion since day1 of each month. Please do confirm if there will be a promotion or not, ppl need a good plan for their money. Make IRO great again !!!! 

Complained to bot/macro characters!! Please kill those guys!! 

Another request!! 

Please add/update Yggdrasil Retro Ascension II to grandma boxter, please...!! This box is only one missing from all the old boxes except remix boxes. 

Who want such these outdate items from Overseas Care Package II? example Elven Bow [1] / Twin Edge of Naught Sieger [3] Blue and Red which can be dropped from in-game mob/boss and not able to return to get a new ocp box. 

#6 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Please update Boxster with new items specifically OCP box 48. Boxster need to be adapted.

#7 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

And don't forget ur to-do list for new contents

missing content before 4th class: 

TWRO Server update date                               

Illusion of Luanda                                    1/17/2020                                              

Illusion of labyrinth                                   9/18/2020                                               

Thanatos Tower 2.0                                7/13/2021                                               

Illusion of Underwater                             10/25/2021                                              

Missing content after 4th class: 

TWRO Server update date    

Thanos-AD Weapon update                           6/22/2022

New Element Table update                             7/4/2022

Tomb of remorse instance                              8/15/2022

Airship Crash  instance                                  8/15/2022

Constellation Tower instanc                            9/16/2022

Awakened-LT Weapon update                       10/15/2022

EP18.0                                                           1/17/2023

Illusion of twins(Illusion Ant Hell)                    3/16/2023

Sunken Tower instance                                  5/22/2023

ClockTower Unknown Basement                   10/16/2023

4th Class skill balance                                   10/16/2023

And other contents:

EDDA Lab Cards update, please update asap

OCA/MCA list update, OCA/MCA had not been updated more than 5 years

Damage test map, the map already in clients but no NPC transport

#8 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 220 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards

Posted 09 January 2024 - 12:02 AM

Any update regarding the Spend Promotion Reward and if there will be a January Spend Promotion?

Thank you!

Hello, please stay tuned for more information for the last spend promotion reward and new events, we will be sure to announce it! 

CoP end in 7 days. But I have 25 CoP Invitation tickets in void due to lag rodex system and your GMs tell me wait for 16 days they will return, lmfao.

We are sorry for the issue you encountered, please wait for the resolution of your issue on your ticket.

Where is our new area for damage testing?
Put that npc at Prontera city so that we can warp to there for damage testing .
Also fix botters and banned them .
Thankiu~

Thank you for your feedback Midgardians~

Where is batch2 reward of spending event from end of last year? You will close the refine event without releasing BSB reward yet? WTF

And No spending reward of January 2024 ?? look back to Nov/Dec 2023, you have released the spending promotion since day1 of each month. Please do confirm if there will be a promotion or not, ppl need a good plan for their money. Make IRO great again !!!! 

Another request!! 

Please add/update Yggdrasil Retro Ascension II to grandma boxter, please...!! This box is only one missing from all the old boxes except remix boxes. 

Who want such these outdate items from Overseas Care Package II? example Elven Bow [1] / Twin Edge of Naught Sieger [3] Blue and Red which can be dropped from in-game mob/boss and not able to return to get a new ocp box. 

Hi, please kindly wait for the delivery of the reward for the events, we will be sure to announce it when we have delivered the reward, and we will deliver it for sure~
Also stay tuned for more information on new events! and thank you for all the feedback on our game.

Please update Boxster with new items specifically OCP box 48. Boxster need to be adapted.

And don't forget ur to-do list for new contents

missing content before 4th class: 

TWRO Server update date                               

Illusion of Luanda                                    1/17/2020                                              

Illusion of labyrinth                                   9/18/2020                                               

Thanatos Tower 2.0                                7/13/2021                                               

Illusion of Underwater                             10/25/2021                                              

Missing content after 4th class: 

TWRO Server update date    

Thanos-AD Weapon update                           6/22/2022

New Element Table update                             7/4/2022

Tomb of remorse instance                              8/15/2022

Airship Crash  instance                                  8/15/2022

Constellation Tower instanc                            9/16/2022

Awakened-LT Weapon update                       10/15/2022

EP18.0                                                           1/17/2023

Illusion of twins(Illusion Ant Hell)                    3/16/2023

Sunken Tower instance                                  5/22/2023

ClockTower Unknown Basement                   10/16/2023

4th Class skill balance                                   10/16/2023

And other contents:

EDDA Lab Cards update, please update asap

OCA/MCA list update, OCA/MCA had not been updated more than 5 years

Damage test map, the map already in clients but no NPC transport

Thank you all for the feedback, we will be sure to let the team hear it, let's hope for the good news~

#9 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 09 January 2024 - 03:51 AM

Still no /alchemist reset :(

#10 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 09 January 2024 - 06:33 AM

@CM poring

Please fix Bearer Shadow Set,  and Pet Groomer's Missing Pet foods ( Traditional Cookies + Fish with BLue BAck)

#11 Srslyrly

Srslyrly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 January 2024 - 08:21 AM

Another request!! 

This 100%. We're already into the 2nd week of January and many of us haven't received our December spend rewards. Why end the refining event when you haven't given out our rewards including Blacksmith Blessings?

The Refine Event needs to be extended, it's not our fault you're getting behind schedule and delaying everything. Additionally, I hope you include purchases the first week of January in your January Spend Promotion...

Edited by Srslyrly, 09 January 2024 - 08:23 AM.

#12 SilverLoD

SilverLoD

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2024 - 09:08 AM

I heard y’all had a staff change, but this has been some of the worst ball dropping I’ve seen in a while. You guys need to EXTEND the refine event, not get rid of it. We have had to wait way too long for the spend promos that are supporting this failing game. Literally waited for the payout so I could have blacksmith blessings for the stupid refine event you’re getting rid of. You’re nerfing ocp gears for no reason, you’re forgetting events, you’re getting worse every month on spend payouts and with all the money flowing into your company there is no excuse for all the RODEX issues constantly happening.

You’re saying you’ll share stuff with the team, but how can we even take your word on that when the “team” has been showing almost no results?

#13 nethan13

nethan13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 January 2024 - 09:51 AM

******Please update pet system*******

:go: :go: :go:

1. Auto feed feature for the new Pets

Alicel,
Aliot,
Chaotic Bapoment Jr,
Child Admin Beta, and
Dark Priest.
2. Pet Evolution Update

3. NPC (pet groomer) Pet food availability update for the missing pet food as well as for the new pets

4. Taming Item availability on Cash Shop

Edited by nethan13, 09 January 2024 - 09:52 AM.

#14 LovardoCircales9

LovardoCircales9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 January 2024 - 11:57 AM

Two weeks later.

Spoiler
I've made it!

Thanks for all the fun, Gravity!

Edited by LovardoCircales9, 09 January 2024 - 12:03 PM.

#15 itshazelnutbutt

itshazelnutbutt

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 January 2024 - 08:32 PM

WHERE IS THE DECEMBER SPEND REWARD AND THE JANUARY SPEND PROMOTION? OR THERE IS NO JANUARY SPEND PROMOTION? IF YES, WILL NOT TOP UP ANYMORE UNLESS IT IS BACK TY SO MUCH!

#16 Charvin11

Charvin11

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2024 - 01:00 AM

Hi GM/CM team,

Been reading and seeing that there's a lot of scammers out there in the game. What's your proposed solution to it?

1. It is a hassle to report and submit a ticket just to retrieve our items if ever we got scammed.
  2. I am also reading that some of the scammers are just getting the item/zeny they scammed from them. BUT THEY ARE NOT GETTING BANNED IN THE GAME. So they are still out there trying to scam others.
  3. Are you just reversing the trade or reverting it so that the item/zeny that is scammed is back to the original owner and not banning the scammer? Cause if your answer is YES, it is kinda lame.
  4. Suggestion is to BAN that players account and IF you can ban the IP as well. We don't need those kind of people doing that to others. NOT UNLESS you are also gaining something from it.
  5. Also there's an issue that people can use the item being linked in the game for scamming. They are able to link an item even though they don't have that item BUT first they must have that item linked to them. I hope this makes sense to you.

Sorry for the long post but it is just frustrating to see people being scammed and scammers are getting away by just having the item/zeny taken away from them. Thank you so much for reading.

#17 mijjujane

mijjujane

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2024 - 06:25 PM

WE waiting for all this new Expanded classes 4th job Night Watch/Sky Emperor/Soul Ascetic/ HyperNovice/Shinkiro(male)/Shiranui(female)/Spirit Handler . is it possible that we will have all these class soon? thank you

#18 Charvin11

Charvin11

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2024 - 06:35 PM

I guess there's no spend promotion for this month. Thanks GM/CM! Will not hope for it anymore for this month. <_< <_<

#19 MicahMalicious

MicahMalicious

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts

Posted 10 January 2024 - 08:43 PM

alchemist reset when? 

Leave COP for 1 extra month  :P

#20 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 10 January 2024 - 11:14 PM

1. Also there's an issue that people can use the item being linked in the game for scamming. They are able to link an item even though they don't have that item BUT first they must have that item linked to them. I hope this makes sense to you.

Just so you know, item linking is not, nor was it ever a trustworthy method of verifying whether someone is in possession of an item. For example, the following text, when sent in chat, will be parsed by the client as an item link for <+10 Triple High Risk Angra Manyu of Deaf>

<ITEML>000002pN%0a&00'00)14A)17o)17o)17o</ITEML>

#21 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 11 January 2024 - 12:28 AM

Is your office still in California or already offshore to Singapore? It's like you don't even receive the manual on how to operate the game since the new management. And it's quite bad to hear that you don't ban scammer.

Even though sometimes scammer used mule account. Mule account is account they stole from other innocent people to conduct illegal activity. They usually get such account through phishing attempt, like free bmx3 if you fill out this survey. The GM still would suspend the account first and foremost when they receive the legitimate complain (ie scam people of their zeny in a deal above 1b+ for an item). Then they would resolve the issue. If they couldn't prove that the account is innocent and is indeed the scammer itself then yes, the account would be suspended indefinitely. To even think that the new management would just let go of scammer scot-free is... quite something. 

If this behavior of scammer being let go without proper punishment, I have to think it's not incompetence anymore rather one of you is in league with these scammers.

#22 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 11 January 2024 - 03:39 AM

I'm giving up, there's no way to compete with  dupers, Bot. They will bankrupt the Game and there are no punishments. I'll wait another 2 months (without playing) if it doesn't improve. I just abandon it and wish good luck to whoever stays
  :surrender: 

#23 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 11 January 2024 - 07:13 AM

duper , bot , scammer

iRO already become asia fraud syndicate? its so sad, unbelieveable this is us company

You forgot the RMT part wich should be legal since almost 80% of the players do it without a punishment

#24 HickV

HickV

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 January 2024 - 05:02 PM

Is it just me or did they decrease the Ether drop rate? Guess it's easier to punish legit players than it is to get rid of the bots on maps 200+

#25 megatronmain

megatronmain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 January 2024 - 12:45 PM

Hello @everyone, can anyone tell me where to get red herbs the fastest? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users