2 replies to this topic

#1 Cobus

Cobus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:38 PM

Hi guys,

I've read different forums and have the following questions..

1. What is what they call 65 and 66 build for ranger?
2. If you ask a guide for a ranger, they reply about what is your type of ranger or your gamestyle would be. Now, I think that having a 2 set of armor ( 1 for PDS and 1 for Defence ) if I go with this armors, do they affect a FOC build Ranger skill?
3. I know that rangers are paper, but can you guys tell me what is in this youtube video is his equipment, weapons, ups... ----->>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggqhth8YFH0

Sorry for the terms because I dont know that other gameplay terms yet. Hope you guys help me...

Edited by Cobus, 16 January 2011 - 05:39 PM.

#2 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 January 2011 - 09:36 PM

trying to answer your Questions...

1:

65 Build means you going for Foc 65
and use max of your Points and DNA

66 Builds means you go for End Build
79+ so you have to use your Skill Points and DNA very careful and wise .
for that best to use help from a Skill Calculator:

-->
Kruxena

and...
there are S1 (lvl66) and S2 (lvl65) Armors:

Posted Image

Source:
-->
Wiki

2: it can make sense to have two Sets of Armor
one for PvP other for PvE ( what means max Deff + HP )
but that depends on your Play style and Lant.

3: sry cant watch that vid...

#3 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:13 AM

sandy gave you some good info.

that ranger in vid is about average but they got little range nerf recently but still nice pvp class.

i don't really see why would someone ask you about gamestyle of ranger, they all have same gamestyle unless some rangers use aoes for pve but it's not that great anyway so just stick with high physical crit % and auto attack

foc armor is crap for ranger.

s2 monster hunter is good set, very similar to s1 mh apart from that s1 gives more long range defense and hp which makes it slightly better defensive set but both sets have about same dmg.

then if you lvl up more, s2 rh set is very good dmg set and at the same time more defensive set than s2 mh but has less long range def than s1 mh set but it's really not that big deal.

finally you have lvl 72 alacrity set which is godly but hard to get

so if you staying at lvl 65 for foc use:
theme battle lvl 65 gun (if you still farming points use future destroyer from ds)
monster hunter set +~10 enchanted with long range ion mine defense (so you can own those other rangers :rolleyes: )
reinforced physical dmg jewels, supernus +~15 or exi +~12 enchanted with ion mine physical crit %

if you are lvling up, still use mh and fd and same jewels but once you get to 67 try to get ruinhorn evil armor and ruinhorn launcher (or biskra) and you can use this armor forever and launcher untill you can get lvl 75 launcher of soul reposing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users