Monster Mercenary Attainability - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Monster Mercenary Attainability

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AlteredTEK

AlteredTEK

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 February 2024 - 12:11 PM

Hello all!

I just noticed someone had acquired a Purple Dragon I originally thought was a Pet but found out it was Monster Mercenary. II was told after completing Temple of the Demon God and killing Satan Morroc with the party at high level you can get an item to get the Monster Merc. I also see to use the Merc you have to use the item that is acquired after the fight. I looked up the list of Mercenaries available in iRo Chaos and it show many Monster Merc's on the list such as Isis, but she was only available during the Racel Spotlight event it seems and no longer attainable. I cant seem to find any other Monster merc's that I can acquire.

So this is my question....

Are there any other Monster Mercenaries that are attainable for regular play other than Isis and Purple Dargon called "Guardian's alter ego"?

I know some of the Monster Mercenary's listed are only available during certain quests in those locations.

And also just to confirm, by completing Temple of the Demon god I get only 1 Darklord Soul piece and that is the item used to summon the Monster Merc?

Thankyou for the info :)

Edited by AlteredTEK, 03 February 2024 - 12:13 PM.

#2 ranalek

ranalek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 February 2024 - 12:45 PM

the scaraba queen mvp card card has a chance of dropping scaraba mercenary scrolls when killing monsters. irowiki says its unimplemented but I happen to pick up a coupon lying on the ground. I assume someone nearby was wearing a scaraba queen gear? or I dont know maybe its from something else

the other ones I know are from past events that you cant do anymore

#3 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 February 2024 - 01:28 PM

Devil's Tower has Loki mercenary, and Arch Bishop Job Change quest has Valkyrie.
Poring Wars also reward some too.

#4 8464131223201318730

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 17 February 2024 - 07:26 AM

which map have spotlight for now? just comeback recently... i need to catch update from 2019...

#5 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1455 posts

Posted 17 February 2024 - 09:06 AM

Hello all!

I just noticed someone had acquired a Purple Dragon I originally thought was a Pet but found out it was Monster Mercenary. II was told after completing Temple of the Demon God and killing Satan Morroc with the party at high level you can get an item to get the Monster Merc. I also see to use the Merc you have to use the item that is acquired after the fight. I looked up the list of Mercenaries available in iRo Chaos and it show many Monster Merc's on the list such as Isis, but she was only available during the Racel Spotlight event it seems and no longer attainable. I cant seem to find any other Monster merc's that I can acquire.

So this is my question....

Are there any other Monster Mercenaries that are attainable for regular play other than Isis and Purple Dargon called "Guardian's alter ego"?

I know some of the Monster Mercenary's listed are only available during certain quests in those locations.

And also just to confirm, by completing Temple of the Demon god I get only 1 Darklord Soul piece and that is the item used to summon the Monster Merc?

Thankyou for the info :)

The Darklord Soulpiece is not for the dragon. It is used to give the server 10% experience buff for an hour.

Which you only ever get one of them the first time you complete the instance.

You just get the dragon (Nidhogg) during the quest if you talk to her and she will remain when leaving instance until the timer runs out.

You can get Loki from doing Devil's Tower.

But you never get to keep any of them, they'll expire.

which map have spotlight for now? just comeback recently... i need to catch update from 2019...

Spotlights no longer exist.

#6 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 23 February 2024 - 01:25 AM

the new spotlight is weekend bonus happy hour experience

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users