February 13th, Renewal Hardware Maintenance - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 13th, Renewal Hardware Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#1 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 220 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 February 2024 - 11:10 PM

lZYyIYw.jpeg

iRO Renewal Hardware Maintenance

February 13th, 10:00AM - 04:00PM PST

Hardware maintenances will solely consist of IT tasks required to continue smooth operation of the game. We will be alternating between Hardware Maintenance and Update Maintenance from week to week unless specified otherwise.

FvpFEWh.gifIAhPGjs.gifFvpFEWh.gif

fMvucl7.png

CWcFoFH.jpg

Sanrio Collaboration! Grab the cutest costume in town! Check the details on here

• RO X Cinnamoroll Pack 1: 3000KP
  • RO X Cinnamoroll Pack 2: 3000KP
  • RO X Cinnamoroll Box: 3000KP

DZn7uc8.jpg

Our latest Charming Animal Costume Egg are still on sale! Check the details on here

eBqHk28.jpg

New Buy 10 Get 2 Package are still on sale! Check more of the details on here

klyeaPn.jpg

Enriched Refine Event continues!

On-going Event / Promotions

unHdJ2R.png

Our Homeward Bound Event continues! (Ending date is to be determined)!! Enjoy a bonus of +50% EXP and +25% Drop rates!

qXzvNTI.png

Big prizes are listed in Bold.

• Kafra Blossom Card (1) / Old Purple Box (1-10) - 1,000,000z
  • Beelzebub Wing Box (1) / Yggdrasil Berry (1-4) - 1,000,000z
  • HD Oridecon 100 Box (1) / Oridecon (1-20) - 2,000,000z
  • Temporal Crystal (20) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-2) - 200,000z
  • Coagulated Spell (2) / Blue Herb (1-60) - 70,000z
  • HD Elunium 100 Box (1) / Elunium (1-30) - 2,000,000z
  • Cursed Fragment (1) / Witch Starsand (1-20) - 60,000z
  • HE Bubblegum (2) / Alcohol (1-15) - 350,000z
  • Blacksmith Blessing (1) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-2) - 175,000z
  • HE Battle Manual (2) / Strawberry (1-30) - 100,000

yKxC470.png

Did you know?

• The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited.
  • We do not recruit players to be GMs.
  • If you are experiencing any game-related issues and need assistance, please send in a ticket to our support team.

#2 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 12 February 2024 - 11:16 PM

Why Nerf Death Bringer when you not nerf other Class armors?

e0VnVdl.png

compare to other class armors

wZBqrah.png

CW1L5MP.png

We also got Arbitrator Shawl too https://www.divine-p...rbitrator-shawl

So what standard here? Death Bringer 0.34% but both same series and better are all 1.01%

Change that 7% per level of cross ripper slash to 14%.

We Sinx (Shadow Cross) didn't want Perfect Hits. Remove it or do whatever you want, you can change equipment effect isn't? Like you do in Fifth element or just buff it with exclusive "lower" gears.

#3 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 12 February 2024 - 11:26 PM

nooo dont change the perfect hit sad

#4 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 12 February 2024 - 11:59 PM

VinLove, on 08 Feb 2024 - 6:48 PM, said:snapback.png

[ Bug Report ] :

You are not alone, bruh.
I have DK and SX and wish to use this 2 skills (Savage Impact & Charge Attack) to move faster but got bugged like you mentioned above--
After moving out of that screen-sight, the character will be pulled back to the bugged location.

oFsgt3e.png

mKlRfzn.png

I believe many players have found this issue and reported it like I did by sending tickets last year.
But it's been months and the bug is still there. It's really annoying.

Warpportal please fix the position bug of Savage Impact & Charge Attack, thank you so much!
:lol:

@CMPoring plz address this.

#5 sokernet

sokernet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 13 February 2024 - 12:02 AM

we need phit for MA and who the heck still use CRS

#6 HickV

HickV

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 February 2024 - 04:01 AM

Please update Grandma Boxter if possible, it's been too long. Thanks for recent updates, they've been great.

Oh also, here is a suggestion: It would be insanely cool if you guys did a collab with Amazon Prime Gaming!

Edited by HickV, 13 February 2024 - 06:40 AM.

#7 aKuRa

aKuRa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 13 February 2024 - 05:32 AM

Hope something big comes next maint (expanded class)

#8 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 13 February 2024 - 05:48 AM

e0VnVdl.png

compare to other class armors

wZBqrah.png

CW1L5MP.png

We also got Arbitrator Shawl too https://www.divine-p...rbitrator-shawl

So what standard here? Death Bringer 0.34% but both same series and better are all 1.01%

Change that 7% per level of cross ripper slash to 14%.

We Sinx (Shadow Cross) didn't want Perfect Hits. Remove it or do whatever you want, you can change equipment effect isn't? Like you do in Fifth element or just buff it with exclusive "lower" gears.

[クロスインパクト]の
習得Lvが1上がる度に追加で
Flee + 20 , Atk + 50

[Cross Impact] Additional each time the acquisition level increases by 1. Flee + 20, Atk + 50

the atk bonus is also nerfed from 250 to 150

[デスブリンガー]の
精錬値が5以上の時、追加で
武器攻撃力 + 10%
[デスブリンガー]の
精錬値が7以上の時、追加で
武器攻撃力 + 10%
[デスブリンガー]の
精錬値が10の時、追加で
必中攻撃 + 25%
絶対に壊れない

[Deathbringer] When the refinement value is 5 or more, additional Weapon attack power +10%

[Deathbringer] When the refinement value is 7 or more, additional Weapon attack power +10%

[Deathbringer] When the refinement value is 10, additional Accurate attack + 25% absolutely unbreakable

these effect is totally missing

Edited by YongkySH, 13 February 2024 - 05:49 AM.

#9 etcdarkness

etcdarkness

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2024 - 06:08 AM

Please DO SOMETHING AGAINST BOTS, they are so annoying, posting this here because sending tickets IS NOT WORKING.
It's just kinda obvious/weird when players cast skills where is no monsters, use greed skills where there is nothing in the floor and they teleport/fly wing instantly when there is other player in their vision range leaving alive monsters they were killing like... what are they killing/greeding? The air?
Please go to leveling/farming maps and see it yourselves, I might be wrong with these people but I'm sure you guys have methods to discern and make your own conclusions on this...

<snip>

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Removed the callouts of players for harassment as that is not appropriate for the forums. If you think players are cheating please tell the GMs to investigate and leave it off the forum. Thank you!

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 13 February 2024 - 09:16 AM.

#10 Smertje84

Smertje84

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2024 - 06:24 AM

Noticed the same yesterday. Gunslinger teleporting, leveling with desperado and using greed and teleport right after. Even when there's no loot and monsters. Pretty obvious botting

#11 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 13 February 2024 - 06:30 AM

[クロスインパクト]の
習得Lvが1上がる度に追加で
Flee + 20 , Atk + 50

[Cross Impact] Additional each time the acquisition level increases by 1. Flee + 20, Atk + 50

the atk bonus is also nerfed from 250 to 150

[デスブリンガー]の
精錬値が5以上の時、追加で
武器攻撃力 + 10%
[デスブリンガー]の
精錬値が7以上の時、追加で
武器攻撃力 + 10%
[デスブリンガー]の
精錬値が10の時、追加で
必中攻撃 + 25%
絶対に壊れない

[Deathbringer] When the refinement value is 5 or more, additional Weapon attack power +10%

[Deathbringer] When the refinement value is 7 or more, additional Weapon attack power +10%

[Deathbringer] When the refinement value is 10, additional Accurate attack + 25% absolutely unbreakable

these effect is totally missing

+1 
Remove 0.35 seconds cooldown on Cross impact

Edited by MiroSorce, 13 February 2024 - 09:56 AM.

#12 VimaDias

VimaDias

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 February 2024 - 12:12 PM

Please DO SOMETHING AGAINST BOTS, they are so annoying, posting this here because sending tickets IS NOT WORKING.
It's just kinda obvious/weird when players cast skills where is no monsters, use greed skills where there is nothing in the floor and they teleport/fly wing instantly when there is other player in their vision range leaving alive monsters they were killing like... what are they killing/greeding? The air?

This is not a bot behavior, this is made with macros, which are not detected by Easy Anti-Cheat, much harder to combat indeed

#13 Volbeast

Volbeast

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 February 2024 - 12:33 PM

I feel like shadow crosses won’t be happy until they get a billion damage skill with screen wide AOE and no cooldown. Apparently it’s not enough to be the highest DPS class for the last 5 or so years. Dragon Knights/sorc/biolo have gotten almost as much love though, I’ll acknowledge that. Imperial Guard is pretty solid too with really expensive gear set ups.

I wish warpportal would look at the classes that are actually neglected (expanded classes especially) instead of releasing more gear for shadow crosses, DK’s, sorcs, and biolos.

#14 9269200419194414337

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 13 February 2024 - 12:34 PM

Why nobody complains about nerfing the pierced apple costume? 31886.png

#15 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 13 February 2024 - 04:06 PM

I feel like shadow crosses won’t be happy until they get a billion damage skill with screen wide AOE and no cooldown. Apparently it’s not enough to be the highest DPS class for the last 5 or so years. Dragon Knights/sorc/biolo have gotten almost as much love though, I’ll acknowledge that. Imperial Guard is pretty solid too with really expensive gear set ups.

I wish warpportal would look at the classes that are actually neglected (expanded classes especially) instead of releasing more gear for shadow crosses, DK’s, sorcs, and biolos.

Lol not every buddy plays expanded class that's why staffs not putting expanded class OCPs and they losing $$$ if not putting any majority class OCPs.

#16 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 13 February 2024 - 04:56 PM

Sura when? Inquisitor when?
Cannot even do new instances , even challenge OGH is tough.

#17 OnionSalad

OnionSalad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationVarmundt's Mansion Garden

Posted 13 February 2024 - 05:27 PM

Ah... I am already missing the EXP boost... :')

And still waiting for the shipment of Calf guns to arrive to Rock Ridge. :')

#18 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 13 February 2024 - 06:33 PM

Requests:

Pet Food for pets:

• Goblin Flail type > Green Apple
  • Dark Priest > Evil Water

Battlegrounds and KVM area:

• make battlegrounds and KVM great again but overhauling its quest and rewards
  • give more useful rewards

Daily Log-in:

• please change and put useful rewards so it is worth the lag and delay time wasted

4th Expanded Classes

Pet Uniform Feeding Time and Loyalty

Edited by grandetbug, 13 February 2024 - 09:47 PM.

#19 IpC0NfiG

IpC0NfiG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 February 2024 - 07:56 PM

Update Patch Pet Evo New Class Boss & Pet food in npc missing  Evil Water , Green Apple.

#20 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 February 2024 - 03:31 AM

When a GX cant solo Tomb of Remorse (without using Sarah lol) but a Trouvere can easily clear this instance in few minutes. It is big ego slap to the GX community hahaha! 

Come on now, there are hundreds of GX but we still need a GX god to lead the community out of this darkness. Is there no GX hero who can solo Tomb of Remorse at ease without using Sarah?
GX community needs faith. You have my support lmfao

Though, I think adding a GX shawl is a good fix. Otherwise, just bring a Death bringer J-type (and Arbitrator J-type). Put them in Kachue at 0.19%. More swiping. Its a test to see how much players do love their GX. How far they want to go to get the Death bringer J-type.

I dont know about other classes but I think RG is pretty good now, even without expensive gears. If you're talking about Megs, they dont need Megs.

Dont be harsh on GX players. They already keep dying to Tiara because they dont want to use a shield T_T

Using a shield means damage will be much lower compared to JDR (damages actually still so high lol) xD

Lol not every buddy plays expanded class that's why staffs not putting expanded class OCPs and they losing $$$ if not putting any majority class OCPs.

False. There aint many players who play RG. However, they still brought the Arbitrator Shawl regardless.

Anyyway you know. Whatever classes that people dont play, WP needs to focus on those classes items, so people can try out those unpopular classes.  I know this because since the introduction of Arbitrator shawl, I've been getting more PMs to ask how to play RG. Its not much but its refreshing. RG might not be at the top tier now. It is in the mid tier but compared to the past, RG has become so much stronger. 

GX dont need any more items tbh. There are already so many players who play GX. This class doesnt need to be explored much more. You feel me? 

Edited by ChakriGuard, 14 February 2024 - 03:39 AM.

#21 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 04:43 AM

can do Solo Tomb  (without dying to Tiara)
Mucro+Solar Sword
Sometimes the FCP ends at the end of the sakray but generally I can do it without any major problems

#22 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 February 2024 - 05:52 AM

True but it's slow yeah?. Its not like GX that always melts MvPs. The title now goes to Wanderer or Sorc.

#23 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 06:01 AM

Please Remove 0.35 CD. It's very strange to play here with this Nerf while the other servers don't have it
Justice for GX/SC
Death Bringer Original Effects
Cross impact Original Effects

#24 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 09:45 AM

When you gonna send me 65k temporal spells and bloody branches through rodex to me, dear GMs and Vmods? :)

#25 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 04:47 PM

SOS Call Firefighters.FBI.Interpol.Army.
Einbech Dungeon 3 Is Being Taken Over by Bots
30 bots on  map, leveling Lv200 to farm ether dust. These will be difficult times......
it already full of Bots in Nff1~Rudus 4~Amicitia 1~Amicitia 2~Nif2 When these guys get some more levels,   Ether dust price  At 2M Each
:surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users