Amazed by how iRO in-game event is conducted - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Amazed by how iRO in-game event is conducted

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2158 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 13 February 2024 - 05:27 PM

I didn't even know there was this hide n seek event occuring on weekend untill I saw the announcement in-game,
Like, where in forum where is RO homepage did anyone post anything about it?

So you're wasting man power doing that event, reaching out to "whoever who happen to be online at that time".

If you had that much time, im pretty sure the community would love, that you delicate those time to respond to our reports on bots and macro , catch them, ban them.

The other event that in my opinion is poorly conducted , the morroc invasion.
Come on, you know iRO is international community , you don't tell us what's the time that it invades. How are people of different timezone suppose to participate? Discrimation now? The opposite side of timezone is less privileged, less entitle to participate

#2 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9376 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 13 February 2024 - 05:55 PM

I didn't even know there was this hide n seek event occuring on weekend untill I saw the announcement in-game,
Like, where in forum where is RO homepage did anyone post anything about it?

So you're wasting man power doing that event, reaching out to "whoever who happen to be online at that time".

If you had that much time, im pretty sure the community would love, that you delicate those time to respond to our reports on bots and macro , catch them, ban them.

The other event that in my opinion is poorly conducted , the morroc invasion.
Come on, you know iRO is international community , you don't tell us what's the time that it invades. How are people of different timezone suppose to participate? Discrimation now? The opposite side of timezone is less privileged, less entitle to participate

They post about it on their FB page, because FB > any of their official websites

#3 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3595 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 03:26 AM

RIP

#4 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 690 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 February 2024 - 04:13 AM

You aren't using FB? You should put some love on Mark Zuckerberg

#5 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3595 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 02:35 PM

Lol event starts during woe 2 time where majority of ppls voted what schedule worked for them. Feel me? Wut discrimination bruv? It looks events trendin now this weeks morroc invasion then next weeks bb hide n seek. Then staffs add sum extra exp/drop during weekends to keep ppls playin they game. Get mvp cards then spend some $$$ ocp kachues costumes = WP profit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users