adding ro account to warp portal account - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

adding ro account to warp portal account

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 reden

reden

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:50 PM

ok i know there have been a few topics about adding accounts and there are a lot of pages to help with this but it just doesnt seem to want to work. recently i decided to add my many RO accounts to the warp portal main account. it sucked a lot since i have about 15 accounts. i mostly had no problems but when i tried adding one of my accounts it says that the info is wrong/ already added to another warp portal account or something similar to that. i know the id and password are correct so the only possible problem would be the email. luckily since i have so many accounts i wrote down all of them basically in the order i made them and i wrote down all the emails i made. unfortunately they are on separate sheets of paper so i dont know which emails go to which account. thankfully i was able to bind almost all of my accounts except for three. since these accounts were made fairly early, they should have the same email since the 3 above and below in my list belong to the same email and have all worked fine. the first of the 3 never worked and the 2nd didnt work the first time either. for some reason the 2nd one worked and then the 3rd one worked so its just the one account that wont work. the other 2 did infact have the same email. i tried that email for the 1st account but it never works. i even tried other emails that i made early that have 3 accounts already linked to them and it obviously didnt work. i even tried some new emails that again didnt work. basically im fairly convinced that this account is linked to the email since u can only bind 3 accounts to the same email and i know the other 2 were made at the same time. i sent in a ticket which did all of nothing since it basically just gives me the steps to bind an account. ive already bound 13 accounts so i think i know how to do it. :unsure: i dont know what info i used for this account to reset the email. seriously i made 13 accounts so i just put in random info which is kinda stupid of me i guess. so basically am i screwed? also sorry for the long post. :o

Edited by reden, 09 August 2010 - 03:55 PM.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:14 PM

If every combination of game account + email doesn't work, then yes you are kind of screwed with that. If you can prove ownership of the last 2 accounts, then you should send in a ticket to WarpPortal Support and ask to have the emails on those accounts changed to the one registered to your WarpPortal account. Try to be as clear as possible in your explanation. It will take a while, but it's possible.

#3 reden

reden

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:05 PM

ive already bound the other 2 accounts to my warp portal account. i mostly just used those to show that im 99% sure i have the right email. i also used it to show that one of the accounts got the same error message but eventually worked. i guess being clear isnt one of my strengths.

#4 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:21 PM

Glad to know it worked out allright.

But, dang, 15 accounts? You're quite the multi-tasker.

#5 reden

reden

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:51 PM

well i still didnt bind the one account so it hasnt worked out yet lol. but ya i get bored and make a bunch of alts at once using the exp quests.

#6 reden

reden

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:34 PM

i think i found the problem. i just tried to make another account (heheh) and it says i have exceeded the maximum number of ragnarok accounts im allowed. maybe this is why it wont let me bind my other account?

#7 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:47 PM

There shouldn't be any problems with binding accounts that existed before WarpPortal. The limit is only on new game accounts made after WarpPortal.

#8 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:23 AM

You can add existing accounts without running into the cap. Once you reach that cap you can't create new accounts.

#9 reden

reden

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:52 PM

so basically i can never make any more accounts? i still didnt make every class! also what can i do about my existing account that wont bind?

#10 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:10 PM

so basically i can never make any more accounts? i still didnt make every class! also what can i do about my existing account that wont bind?

RO has 10 different job classes and 3 expanded classes for a total of 13 different characters you can make (14 if you decide to make a Super Novice). Each RO game account can make 9 characters per server (so 18 characters per account). If you have 15 accounts, that's a total of 270 character slots to use. Judging from that, you have MUCH more than enough character slots to make characters of each class. Exactly why do you need more accounts?

As for your existing account that won't bind, you'll have to request a GM via WarpPortal Support ticket to help you get it bound to your WarpPortal account. There's nothing else you can do if your username, password, and email doesn't work.

#11 reden

reden

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:09 PM

if i make characters on the same account i cant use them at the same time. being able to make a bunch of accounts to dual client is one of the few good things about valk! warp portal just keeps getting worse and worse.

#12 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:08 AM

You may want to find friends to play with if this is the case. Friends can play other characters and solve your need for 15 accounts.

#13 reden

reden

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 02:12 PM

friends characters dont always have the build u want. u also cant use them whenever u want cause its not ur account. using friends accounts isnt much of a fix. also dont gms generally disapprove of sharing accounts? i think we have another suggestion that will probably never get implemented: allow the creation of more accounts. until then i have to say thumbs down for warp portal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users