100 replies to this topic

#26 ElatusLin

ElatusLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • LocationThe Void Between Worlds

Posted 22 January 2011 - 05:21 PM

you stole 9th from me last second, sheesh we helped hero more than they helped themselves according to ranking

#27 Bullie

Bullie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 22 January 2011 - 05:22 PM

Yurai Facepalm vs Hero
Posted Image

Oh, did Eternity log before the screenie?

#28 ImDiene

ImDiene

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationYurai's <3

Posted 22 January 2011 - 05:24 PM

All Eter did was run around in case Yurai dced lol...

and accidentally fed mission points :P

IM SORRY YURAI QQ

Edited by ImDiene, 22 January 2011 - 05:25 PM.

#29 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 05:45 PM

Owned.

#30 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:15 PM

They nearly lost to only 1 ascension member. Don't forget that!

How many of your buddies Merc'ed for you again? Last I checked Facepalm was your solo + some assistance from Thuy and other Ascension members.

#31 chaosdragoon1

chaosdragoon1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:16 PM

Can anybody beat Yurai, lol?

#32 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:29 PM

Can anybody beat Yurai, lol?

Chuck Norris, Jesus, God, a monkey, a platypus, a cookie, Waldo, Lady Gaga, Jonas Bros., Miley Cyrus, Phineas, Ferb, Mario Bros, Wario Bros, Megaman in a spiked arena, a Nintendo Wii, Peter Griffin, Barunson, Jagex, a Call of Duty nerd, Cysero (guess reference for Waldo's location),

*Continues listing for 5 hours of random names*

Chuck and Larry, Mr T., Giygas, every single Pokemon, goomba, Sepheroth, Cervantes from Soul Calibur, the Devil, every character from Pheonix wright, Black Knight from Monty Python without the limbs, Sonic, Artix Entertainment employees, Woox16 (Guess refrence for the cookie who can beat Yurai), and last but not least........... myself.

Back to Topic: Mercenary made many bad calls in which guilds beat which. Like Soul vs. Hero for example. Imagine no assistance fight with them. It would be a great fight and it would be anyones game.

#33 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:33 PM

it would be anyones game.

That's funny.

#34 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:00 PM

That's funny.

Hilarious even.

#35 Renewal

Renewal

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:01 PM

LOL Hero thought they could actually win

#36 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:14 PM

Hmm, we won vs Wingless with Ascension helping them. I heard there was Ascension assisting Yurai in Hero vs Facepalm. Perhaps Ascension just can't stand not having their way. They don't wanna see Hero being the first with the castle cause it drives them insane. Simply the fact that we got to the finals probably made them claw at their faces and tear their hair out. It's hilarious what they resorted to when Hero came close to winning tournament.

#37 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:18 PM

Hmm, we won vs Wingless with Ascension helping them. I heard there was Ascension assisting Yurai in Hero vs Facepalm. Perhaps Ascension just can't stand not having their way. They don't wanna see Hero being the first with the castle cause it drives them insane. Simply the fact that we got to the finals probably made them claw at their faces and tear their hair out. It's hilarious what they resorted to when Hero came close to winning tournament.

Do you guys have to post this everywhere?
I, Sheol, asked the three Ascension members if they wanted to join for fun. One of those Ascension members already has a semi-stacked character in our guild, but he'd prefer to use his main, so why not? I opened mercenary so that only those three could join and no one else. This wasn't planned out by Ascension. Again, I asked my friends, who happened to be in such guild, if they wanted to participate and have fun.

Face it, the outcome wouldn't have been any different. From your Top 10 you guys only had 2 kills, so you couldn't even effectively kill any of the 22 Soul members that joined.

#38 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:19 PM

I think we all know who's clawing their faces and tearing their hair out

You're my new idol

#39 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:21 PM

Why are you such a sore loser good sir?

#40 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:06 PM

Not to mention, Jshmak was rank 1 on Hero's team. Oh, the irony!

How many of your buddies Merc'ed for you again? Last I checked Facepalm was your solo + some assistance from Thuy and other Ascension members.

Last I checked, less ascension members died than hero members. Last I checked, kill count doesn't matter much at all in the new emporia.

Edited by Yurai, 22 January 2011 - 08:08 PM.

#41 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:09 PM

Posted Image

#42 ImDiene

ImDiene

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationYurai's <3

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:15 PM

Back to Topic: Mercenary made many bad calls in which guilds beat which. Like Soul vs. Hero for example. Imagine no assistance fight with them. It would be a great fight and it would be anyones game.

LMFAO

Edited by ImDiene, 22 January 2011 - 08:16 PM.

#43 ElatusLin

ElatusLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:20 PM

Its funny that this thread was created to gloat originaly

#44 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:24 PM

I was asked by wingless out of the blue if I would help, WHICH IS WHAT A MERCENARY is. Secondly if you HAVEN'T figured it out yet, Wingless didn't lose by accident. Thirdly, I WAS ON HEROS TEAM. I DIED ONCE BY ACCIDENT AND I STILL MADE IT TO NUMBER 9 WHILE HALF AFKING. SO WHAT DOES THAT SAY? I HELPED YOU. GOT NUMBER 9. AND YOU STILL MAD!!!!

BROUGHT TO BY AN ASCENSION MEMBER<3 XOXOXOXO

#45 ElatusLin

ElatusLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:31 PM

To bad the guilds leader didnt get enough points for us to see how many times he died, i was with him when he died a few times. BTW kay u think our getting them 30 points contributed to them winning at all?

#46 Mvffin

Mvffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:15 AM

Its funny that this thread was created to gloat originaly

Not at all. If I had known this would have resulted in petty name-calling and pointless drama, I wouldn't have posted it. I was just illustrating the point that we didn't really go up against Wingless. I barely saw any of their members in the battle.

Obviously Ascension is going to win every time, I just figured we could have a fun/interesting time going up against other guilds. I figured we would lose to Soul, but I thought it would at least be a fun battle. Unfortunately, I wasn't even there to see it.

#47 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:22 AM

Obviously Ascension is going to win every time, I just figured we could have a fun/interesting time going up against other guilds. I figured we would lose to Soul, but I thought it would at least be a fun battle. Unfortunately, I wasn't even there to see it.

Unfortunately, the rest of your guild thinks they're tough :P with their inflated egos from a few easy victories just because a few ascension members were in it.

#48 ElatusLin

ElatusLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:30 AM

Maybe I should have told the 10 wingless members stuck on island with me that pressing tab let u switch islands, but I was to busy being confused how to damage core, So I ignored them asking me...

Edit: all around i was messing EW up for everyone: Wingless(not telling them how to switch islands), Facepalm(got some of the points that let hero atack core), Hero(mass suicide),

Edited by ElatusLin, 23 January 2011 - 01:33 AM.

#49 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:20 AM

To bad the guilds leader didnt get enough points for us to see how many times he died, i was with him when he died a few times. BTW kay u think our getting them 30 points contributed to them winning at all?

How do you get points? I thought it was from killing the enemy team members. Did you get points from actually being able to hit Yurai (because you should get points for accomplishing that)? Also, did you ever figure out how to damage the cores? I didn't participate this time, so not really sure how the new EW works. =/

#50 Atsuya

Atsuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationUnder the Moon

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:27 AM

There only 4 wingless members that game no one from wingless was on they had real lives to deal with and two of them 4 were on alts we wernt trying and didnt plan on winning we were only testing to see how EW was.

Edited by Atsuya, 23 January 2011 - 05:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users