Increase clan levels - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Increase clan levels

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 alibaba1

alibaba1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:57 PM

for the clan war situation there will always be someone making a new clan,so thats not a problem

the main problem is the fact that there are no enough good clans,think if you can split kyoudai into two good clans.
that mean more fighting in tg,dod,uw.
that mean more fun to the 220's.

#27 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 January 2011 - 05:01 AM

agree for more clan levels,but for 80 memebers? :D :D
you want 1/4 of rose to be in your clan??
i think that 50 is already too much,the difference between grades should be the skills.

I think you underestimate how many people play Rose. Right now I have a very full clan with people on a waiting list and an Alt clan that is three quarters full and I certainly do not have a quarter of the players in Rose. There are many clans in Rose and a lot of them are very big but a lot are small too. I do not think it would be a good idea to have only 4 or 5 large clans, too many issues would come up. Plus people like to make clans for different reasons and should be able to. But I think there is still a need for larger clans and I think leveling clans higher would give people something else to do in Rose that would not take that much work from the Developers. I don't think we will get Clan Wars back any time soon.

#28 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 05:23 AM

Average player in ROSE have more then 1 account and I'm pretty sure most player have more then 1 clan but when trouble arise there will only be 1 clan that they are loyal too. What I am trying to say is, it won't hurt to get more clan grade to add more people because at the end, you will only stay with 1 unique clan which are active and more player to play with rather then a small group.

Bigger clan also mean more drama hehehe ... See you all soon !!!

#29 SunflowerGirl

SunflowerGirl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:41 PM

I would love it if we could talk with the sister clan. That's a great idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users