• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Svelata

Svelata

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:21 AM

I've tried the battlemage.. I had one at THQ and I loved it, but now they just aren't the same without action cancelling. A lot less fun especially since monsters somehow can attack you WHILE they're getting zapped by energy ball.

Anyways, the archer class altogether is probably out of the question since my FPS is decent at best. From what I understand, you need good FPS to play an archer effectively.

I liked playing the monk class, but I have a feeling that the developers are going to sweep them under the rug just like they did wizards - and then I'll be back to square one.

I played a harle for a while in THQ too and they were fun, but of course they got nerfed to hell.. So I don't know if they'd be as much fun now.

I tried to play a glad and I basically got sick of the slow x attack along with the mediocre cool down times for skills. They're launches are messed up too - they should work better unless I'm doing something wrong..

Two classes I haven't experienced.. Pally and Infi. Enlighten me on these. Pally looks awesome, but it seems like they're probably too strong... And people don't have much good to say about them I've seen.

Infi? The only thing holding me back from trying them is my notion that in order to be an effective infi, you have to activate like a million different skills. I use a controller to play and consequently I'm sort of limited on this part. I guess I could get a controller with more buttons.. Regardless, if I'm mainly PVE based, is infi a decent choice?

Enlighten me on some of these other issues I'm having with other classes and perhaps offer some possible solutions for my problems.

I KNOW ITS A LOT OF READING.. BUT WE'RE ALL LITERATE HERE.

#2 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 30 January 2011 - 11:38 PM

well about monks getting nerfed, ive played one on ice cont patch and they are stronger then they are now (can move and xspam again) so they will not be getting a nerf anytime soon ( year or more)

#3 RentalMetard

RentalMetard

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:31 PM

Well i agree with the archer class, you do need a good FPS, without that it makes it a bit hard to play. But still, it does make alot of damage, and is pretty good. And if you don't have a good FPS, i would say don't choose the archer class..

Can't really say anything about the other classes.
Just that a friend of mine is Pally, and well his doing good, and it looks kinda awesome, so i would say you should give it a shot -_-

#4 Hawkstorm

Hawkstorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:33 PM

if you are pve based dont even bother with a pally. Just go for monk or harle. Monk is especially easy on a controller, just x spam the whole time. And harles got nerfed so that they kinda suck in pvp, but in pve they are still one of the best. Though eventually when you hit 60, you will wanna start pvp. Then you should be rich if you farmed lots with your monk/harle. THEN is the time to create a ninja/pally/myrm/pf/other good pvp class

#5 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:42 PM

Monks ARE getting nerfed soon, so i would avoid them...Inf on the other hand are getting super buffed. Pally is still pally, op and strong but i think in the next few patches inf will be much, much stronger then it is now.

#6 Hawkstorm

Hawkstorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:43 PM

ninjas are getting a evade passive, pallys are getting a aim passive, and pfs are getting a stun trap i heard.

#7 SangAsura

SangAsura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:23 AM

And all myrm get is decrease HP consumed on Bloody Roar, which is useless.

#8 Hector14

Hector14

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:All of them

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:31 PM

BE CLASS-LESS. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users