Feedback: Emporia Wars - Page 3 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#51 Li0nheart

Li0nheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:46 PM

i will too when we SERIOUSLY ew.

Fortress is the best skill ever, why don't you have it yet neko? It makes people bleed internally.

#52 Celestia

Celestia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:17 PM

But your AAS isn't fast Nilla ):... we need Sharp's AAS!

#53 Deadlock

Deadlock

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:40 PM

WE WON AND NO CASTLE STILL

The message is quite annoying, it haunts me everywhere I go.

The war was fun.
also mention before i hate:
-the enter emporia message
-how we dont have a castle yet
D:

....Anyways for the castle bug, I hope it will be fixed soon. I know many in the guild wants some sort of compensation for the mess.

The constant message should be an easy fix.

It is understandable that problems arise when implementing new features, however, I agree with Celestia. We would all appreciate some form of compensation for our efforts and I am sure your staff will make it right.

#54 ImDiene

ImDiene

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationYurai's <3

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:16 PM

Fortress is the best skill ever, why don't you have it yet neko? It makes people bleed internally.

I didn't get fortress passive qq

#55 Li0nheart

Li0nheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:18 PM

I didn't get fortress passive qq

lol, I was planning to get all of the useful skill needed in EW if I do get the missions.

#56 ImDiene

ImDiene

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationYurai's <3

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:20 PM

lol, I was planning to get all of the useful skill needed in EW if I do get the missions.

Making people bleed isn't a mission right? Cus I don't have enough points to get it lol.

#57 Li0nheart

Li0nheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:22 PM

Making people bleed isn't a mission right? Cus I don't have enough points to get it lol.

Go get skill forges! That is your new mission to get bleed!

#58 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:20 AM

But then some people would never have a chance even with a whole army against 1 person

oh yeah... a blind monkey can play with yurai ppl and no die. I remember people on thq days, talking about nerf the ER.. what is the highest aim on the server?? 300/320 ?? or something like that? and what is the maximun aim a ppl can ve?.. so.. cant ve people with +210 ER( yurai ve 247 or something like that ) .. just no sense at all. But im not question Yurai.. im question the game.

Edited by Buckcherry, 27 January 2011 - 02:39 AM.

#59 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:53 AM

Yurai has 280 evade and 287 aim. Plus 16k atk. He could solo the tourney for a while.

#60 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:16 AM

yeap i know.. but thats not the point.. i say.. that if the highest aim ppl on the server cant hit the highest ER on the server.... somethings wrong here.

#61 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:54 AM

He had 304 evade last I checked. And it's possible for pfs to hit 400+, just no one has done it yet

#62 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:57 AM

He had 304 evade last I checked. And it's possible for pfs to hit 400+, just no one has done it yet

From what a friend of mine has calculated, it is possible to obtain 430 aim on a level 65 pf, assuming that you are able to max out on everything. You can't say that's an unfair comparison, because I already have nearly max agi/evade on almost everything.

#63 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:10 AM

In a strictly aim vs evade sense, the evade can be useful against multiple opponents, while high aim matters only against the evade stackers.

#64 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:47 AM

I can max Fortress, and both it's passives... and still have over 50 points left. BUT I WANT 10 Slowheal, 10 Focus, 10 Barbarian, 10 wideheal, and a maxed sanctuary. I figure in the end ill just max everything ANYWAYS. zzzz

#65 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:07 AM

In a strictly aim vs evade sense, the evade can be useful against multiple opponents, while high aim matters only against the evade stackers.

One reason why I don't bother stacking tons of Aim Rate. The few times it's useful, I'd rather just rely on teamwork to defeat the evade stacker (when everyone has a minimum 30%-ish hit rate, you can beat any evade stacker if you're throwing enough attacks out -- not to mention that ER stackers tend to be squishy once you get some good clean hits in).

Evade Rate is really just another sort of Block Rate that any class can get. Incredibly useful, for sure, but by itself it's not the kind of god-like game-breaker that it is sometimes made out to be -- being hard to lock doesn't necessarily mean you're hard to beat.

Edited by Rimmy, 27 January 2011 - 10:07 AM.

#66 Deadlock

Deadlock

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:10 PM

GOGOGO

One reason why I don't bother stacking tons of Aim Rate. The few times it's useful, I'd rather just rely on teamwork...

GOOD PHILOSOPHY! I'm not much of a 1v1 but in group pvp, bsq and ew teamwork is vital to a successful battle anyway. Now that we can get some hits on evade stackers, I find they don't concern me in group scenarios.

Although, I won't confess to even a luck-kill against Yurai, in pvp scenarios he (and other pros) modify gear for the spirit of battle over a showboat win.

Edited by Deadlock, 27 January 2011 - 12:11 PM.

#67 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Server:...

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:00 PM

oh yeah... a blind monkey can play with yurai ppl and no die. I remember people on thq days, talking about nerf the ER.. what is the highest aim on the server?? 300/320 ?? or something like that? and what is the maximun aim a ppl can ve?.. so.. cant ve people with +210 ER( yurai ve 247 or something like that ) .. just no sense at all. But im not question Yurai.. im question the game.

I saw SHOWMENBENZ (idr the caps) get like 338 aim.

#68 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:12 PM

I saw SHOWMENBENZ (idr the caps) get like 338 aim.

That's pretty bad for CP set too.

#69 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Server:...

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:12 PM

greens :angry:

#70 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:33 PM

All you need is agi on the pieces to get max aim for CP set. His other gear sucks.

#71 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:09 PM

UPDATE:
As it stands due to sign ups already starting, we are unable to make any change to EW. This weekend we will have staff watching matches and changes to the DB closely and hope it will not be a repeat of last week's issue. (No Castle).

#72 HiRyan

HiRyan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 901 posts
  • LocationIn your pants

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:17 PM

UPDATE:
As it stands due to sign ups already starting, we are unable to make any change to EW. This weekend we will have staff watching matches and changes to the DB closely and hope it will not be a repeat of last week's issue. (No Castle).

well lets hope you guys find the fix!

#73 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:22 PM

We can't even bid this week

#74 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

UPDATE:

We (Soul) have a problem. As far as we can tell, we are unable to bid at all to try to enter EW now.

EDIT: Nilla beat me to it.

Edited by Rimmy, 27 January 2011 - 04:25 PM.

#75 Li0nheart

Li0nheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:35 PM

We (Soul) have a problem. As far as we can tell, we are unable to bid at all to try to enter EW now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users