Lierre's headgearpalooza! :D - Forum Event: Design a Headgear! Feb 2011 - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Lierre's headgearpalooza! :D

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lierre

Lierre

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:05 PM

Um, hi there! :D I'm Lierre, and I really like headgears! I'm not all that good at drawing, but I had a few ideas for them, so I figured I'd post them up here...Feedback would be super awesome! :D (Just please don't be too mean... D: )

Headgear 1/2: Artist's Beret/Artist's Paintbrush (pardon the SC bonus thing. :P)
Posted Image
Beret: "Putting on this beret makes you feel like you could paint a beautiful picture at any moment!"
DEX +1, SP +50
4 DEF
Weight: 10

Paintbrush: "This paintbrush was once owned by a great artist who carried his art supplies everywhere he went, just in case he found unexpected inspiration."
0 DEF
Chance of casting Body Painting Lv. 1 when receiving physical damage. If the user has a level of Body Painting higher than level 1, then that level will be cast. DEX + 1 bonus if equipped with Artist's Beret

Headgears 3/4 - Daisy Ribbons/Chocolate Bar
Posted Image
Ribbons: "These charming ribbons are great for special occasions or parties--you'll be the center of attention! Not just girls, either! Boys look equally charming!"
2 DEF
LUK + 2
If Aliza card is equipped on the user as well as the ribbons, the user's chance of casting Charming Wink doubles.

Chocolate: "A snack for the traveling adventurer. Never worry about having to go hungry again."
0 DEF
LUK + 1

Headgear 5 - Aviator Glasses
Posted Image
"These glasses may be big, but they're great when you don't want to be noticed!"
2 DEF
Enables use of Hiding Lv. 1 (? I dunno if this is overpowered and would totally kill the Smokie Card market...I hope not!)

Headgear 6 - Famous Bandana
Posted Image
"Well, obviously, we have a rapist in Rune-Midgard. Don't forget to hide yo kids and yo wife, homeboy."
3 DEF

New! :D

Headgear 7 - Archangeling Charm
Posted Image
"A charm said to have been kissed by an Archangeling. It can protect its wearer from strong magic attacks."
INT + 1, MDEF + 10
2 DEF

Headgears 8/9 - Gypsy Set (edited 1/28/11 to match the Gypsy/Wanderer costume)
Posted Image
Shyness of Gypsy - "A headband created by a young gypsy, adorned with blue lilies and a crescent moon."
INT + 2
1 DEF
If worn by Bard and Dancer-type classes, also adds 100 SP.

Gypsy's Mask - "A bandana to be worn around the face in order to conceal one's identity. Rumor has it that a modest Wanderer created this after being ashamed of her uniform."
1 DEF

That's all so far! I'd love to hear feedback if you happen to have any, and I might add more as the month goes on. :D

Edited by Lierre, 28 January 2011 - 04:10 PM.

#2 Miii

Miii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1219 posts
  • LocationIn this dazzling world
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:21 PM

I love the artist set, +__+ do want! nice ideas Lierre~

#3 Guhin

Guhin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:51 PM

Loving that artist set. Would definitely rock that. :)

HA. Just read the Famous Bandana description. Very nice.

So far your paint brush is my favorite, so +1 to that. :angry:

#4 Lierre

Lierre

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:07 PM

Thank you both so much! I'm really psyched that you like them! :3

I also updated the first post to add 3 more headgears...But, um, I swear, those're the last few! XP

#5 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:56 AM

The gypsy set is a beautiful concept I would love to have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users