• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Joseph

Joseph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:55 PM

whats the best way to kill the monster in the end i burned a ton of pots and still couldnt kill him

#2 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:51 PM

Bring friends?

#3 PsychoNerd

PsychoNerd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 03:00 AM

This is totally unrelated to the original question in this thread but it falls under the category Kiel Hyre Quest and I didn't want to make a new topic post.

Just an update that iRO Wiki doesn't have, when rewarded at step 44 (http://irowiki.org/w...Kiel_Hyre_Quest), VIP members get 1,050,000 base exp (as opposed to 700,000 base exp). I'm still running the quest so I don't know if the rest is any different, but I thought someone should update the site.

#4 PsychoNerd

PsychoNerd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:18 AM

Aw man.. I finished soloing the quest.. solo is tough without someone who can deal high damage or heal myself when hp is low...
anyways, VIP gets 1,500,000 base exp at the last part of the quest.

So a total of 2,550,000 Base exp!

btw, I also notice step 65 is inaccurate (http://irowiki.org/w...Kiel_Hyre_Quest). Each time you try to move the door, it's just one Aliot and one Alicel that appears instead of two each.

#5 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:05 AM

Anyone knows why I can't enter the Robot Factory anymore? It says "The entrance is completely sealed". I haven't finished the quest yet, I still have to kill Kiel in lighthalzen, but my friends on the same step can still enter.

#6 Ularis

Ularis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • LocationUnder the shade of a Cherry Blossom
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:18 AM

Anyone knows why I can't enter the Robot Factory anymore? It says "The entrance is completely sealed". I haven't finished the quest yet, I still have to kill Kiel in lighthalzen, but my friends on the same step can still enter.

Forgot your keycard?

I myself havent finished it.

If you're on Valk party me!! :o

#7 haf7ne5r

haf7ne5r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:52 PM

Forgot your keycard?

I myself havent finished it.

If you're on Valk party me!! -_-

I'm looking for someone to help me finish Kiel Hyre quest as well...the farthest I got was opening the door before another player summoned way too many Aliots and Alices and...the rest is history. Anyway...I'm also on Valkyie and my main is a healer, so I guess its if we run into each other.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users