Allysia and Kiehl Head Gears - Page 2 - Forum Event: Design a Headgear! Feb 2011 - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Allysia and Kiehl Head Gears

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Allysia

Allysia

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationIn a better Place.
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:My Company

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:22 PM

My favorite is the poet's feather. I'd love to have one of those!

Thanks a lot, we are happy that you like our feather.^___^

Post Update: Insert Golden Rose, Violin in the Mind, Drooping Aliza. Fixed the description of Drooping Aliot, I changed the skill that it enable, cos Spear Stab without the autocast could be used only by Swordsman class, while Power Maximize it's fine for all.

And so finally I finished all our entries. Thanks again for all your comments.^___^<3

#27 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:13 PM

the golden rose is lovely... I wanted for my main priest <3 but I will do a Battle one just so I can always wear it...

Anyway, I hope you get a couple made :3 I will be cheering

#28 Kiehl

Kiehl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:54 AM

Thanks a lot for your support, Kiryu.
We are glad that you like the golden rose.

#29 ProVanity

ProVanity

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:loki

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:35 AM

too many OMG!M!M! AHAHAHAHHHH

#30 Kiehl

Kiehl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:46 PM

They're a lot also since some of them have been reposted from the previous contest

#31 Miii

Miii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1219 posts
  • LocationIn this dazzling world

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:55 PM

I see you guys love Robot factory/ khiel quest XD almost all the ideas came from there, I really love them, you guys should teach me to do pixel art T__T!

#32 Allysia

Allysia

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationIn a better Place.
  • Server:My Company

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:13 AM

I see you guys love Robot factory/ khiel quest XD almost all the ideas came from there, I really love them, you guys should teach me to do pixel art T__T!

Thanks a lot for your comment, yep all ideas come from Kiel Hyre quest, since I continue to play RO only to fight Kiehl(Kiel-D-01)and my biggest wish is to have his card(I have a goal, the server where I will find his card will be my server, for this reason I play also on other official servers)so for this reason that a large part of my new gears are on the quest monsters and about my husband, he plays just cos I play, so of consequence also him is always in the same dungeons where I go.^^;;;

We are really glad that you like our submissions.^___^

About Pixel art, well I don't think that our art is so good, honestly I see my sprites really ugly, anyway I made them with Photoshop CS5, modifying pixel for pixel. I make the pic big and then with the rubber tool and pencil tool go to put pixel, delete them or change color. About the Droopings, I used as base those of the Kafra Gals except for Aliza that I used Alice Doll.

While for the others I made them directly in the CS5 sheet.

About Anolian hat, it was the head of the anolian monster that we found in a site that have sprite sheets.

So my only advice about pixel art is, take some sprite sheet, and try to modify them in some graphic programs.^___^

Good Luck with your Pixel art.^___^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users