• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 chippy

chippy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:05 AM

it would be nice to see bigger parties up to 10 and maybe an option for even bigger clan parties this would make game play a lot more fun as no end of times we have to turn clannies or friends away as no room in parties for them

maybe be even make it a clan skill get enough points and you can get a clan party skill where u can party with more clannies

#2 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:20 AM

Great ideas and very much needed. Larger parties in general would be great but especially for clannies. As your clan gets higher level not only make you able to have more people in the clan but also larger clan parties.

#3 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:00 PM

Very nice idea, but they would have to change EXP rate for parties, imagine 15 people at lets say prison, would be unbelivable.

#4 xHydra

xHydra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:47 PM

Make an alliance system where you can merge 4 partys together, but party heals and such only heal your party, but when you enter pvp zones or such they're allied, and each party gets it's own exp and drops.

#5 floptop

floptop

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Leo

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:56 PM

Make an alliance system where you can merge 4 partys together, but party heals and such only heal your party, but when you enter pvp zones or such they're allied, and each party gets it's own exp and drops.

+1

this would be REALLY cool ;)

#6 bossman11

bossman11

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Locationmars

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:42 AM

thumbs up for me too :lol:
although im lazy lvling my chars now LOL

#7 KalliKatz

KalliKatz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIn his underground Milk Caverns

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:57 PM

nice idea but my real thing about the pt system is the lvl limit.make it so that you can pt with all lvls but if a monster is red and up to one guy but Yellow and below to another guy, the guy with the yellow monster and the guy with the red both dont get exp unless THEY kill the guy

#8 Rockyonfire

Rockyonfire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:18 PM

um this would mess the exp rate up majorly

#9 KalliKatz

KalliKatz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIn his underground Milk Caverns

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:42 PM

hmmm never noticed...but it does help the problem of knowing when to heal with high lvl clerics instead of askin "heal" or "buff" because by the time you heal the guys already dead. take me as example :p_devil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users