I find the ESP-PIX to be very interesting.
- reCAPTCHA. Stop spam and help digitize books at the same time! The words shown come directly from old books that are being digitized.
- SQUIGL-PIX. Our newest CAPTCHA!
- ESP-PIX. A CAPTCHA script that's close to our hearts. Instead of typing letters, you authenticate yourself as a human by recognizing what object is common in a set of images. This was the first example of a CAPTCHA based on image recognition.
Here are some other ideas that were out there used by other sites and institutions.
- Currently looking for an application or codec where a registrant has to use a Flash Interface with a Key Board provided through the Flash App
- Better Encryption on registration and payment pages.
- Disabling Copy, Paste and Right Click http://www.hypergurl...rightclick.html
- Disabling other browsers from accessing specific parts of the website and or registration
- Endorse only one browser for users to use for account and payment transactions (Hopefully IE8 & 9)
- Prevent multiple windows directing or on the payment or registration pages from being opened at one time AND using the "Back Button", a special "link" would be provided to go "back".
- A second login is required to view the payments page.
- Cookies exspire with in 30 to 60 minutes on the registration or payment windows.
- Auto fill and remembering the username and passwords are disabled http://bytes.com/top...feature-browser
Edited by TheUraharaShop, 24 February 2011 - 06:11 AM.