Azzy AI 1.35 Final Version Avail 4/23 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Azzy AI 1.35 Final Version Avail 4/23

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic

#1 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:16 AM

This version is obsolete and is no longer supported.

Please use the latest 1.40 dev build; fixes to reported issues will be included in 1.40.

http://forums.warppo...6735-140-dev-0/

Azzy AI 1.35 (Final version) is available now!

Download AzzyAI 1.35 (All of these links are the same file - people have been having problems with mediafire, so I've mirrored it on 2 other hosting services)
Mediafire:
http://www.mediafire...78iv1747abi3at4
Fileswap:
http://www.fileswap...._Final.zip.html
Uploading.com:
http://uploading.com...1.35+Final.zip/

Download support files required by GUI: http://www.microsoft...t/download.aspx

Known Issues, per http://forums.warppo...-my-homunculus/ :
* Rest state causes homunculus to rapidly vibrate (fix described in above link) due to a bug exposed by changes to the Move() command.
* Path finding will be broken if there is a player in the homunculus' path, due to changes to the Move() command which added new constraints. Working around this change will not be easy - I'm hoping we can get the old Move() back with one of the new clients coming in the next few weeks.
* Poorly understood issues with Cast-react tactics, particularly in combination with Rescue. Suspect problem with the boolean from hell in the target selection routine.

Final version updates documentation, fixes issue with reacting to owner's target.

Dev07 / RC 3 fixes rescue, and updates the GUI to account for changes to Debuff and Rescue tactics.

This version of AzzyAI comes well over a year after the most recent version 1.30b. This version includes a number of new features, including feedback for adding and removing friends (we now fully emulate MirAI by default), and auto-use of healing skills, and (more) intelligent use of AoE skills, particularly Focused Arrow Strike. Skill selection routines are improved. This version contains skill data which accounts for the skill delays added to many mercenary skills.

This version also brings a massive overhaul of internal procedures for target selection. This version should no longer experience the issues with targets being marked "unreachable" and ignored. Target prioritization should now work as advertised, and Rescue and Tank tactics should also be fully functional. Previously, due to a logic error, it was possible for certain combinations of monster locations, actor IDs, and reachability to lead to a situation in which the homunculus or mercenary would ignore eligible monsters, as though there was no eligible target on screen. This problem has been fixed.

This version includes a new version of the GUI. There may be changes to this prior to final release.

This version also includes powerful tools for developing extensions to AzzyAI via the Extras file. Extension developers can now include instructions to be executed inside of key portions of the AI without editing the main AI files. A developers guide with a simple example will be made available on these forums.

When reporting problems, please include the contents of the created file AAIStartH.txt or AAIStartM.txt in your RO folder.
This file is created whenever the AI is used in game; if this file is not present after installing the AI and spawning a merc or homun using it, AzzyAI 1.35 is not correctly installed - in this case, do not report as bug; review installation instructions and common AI problems threads, and post in that thread if problem persists.

Edited by DrAzzy, 28 January 2012 - 10:08 PM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:06 PM

How to Install AzzyAI:

• If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, please see below.
  • Download and extract this AI file.
  • Place the .lua files inside the AI package in the USER_AI folder (inside the AI folder in RO folder).
    [**]If you already have a homunculus AI and do not want to replace it with AzzyAI, do not copy over AI.lua
    [**]If you already have a mercenary AI and do not want to replace it with AzzyAI, do not copy over AI_M.lua.
  • If you are updating do not replace your A_Friends.lua file.
  • If you are updating, save the settings from your config and tactics files
  • Open H_Config.lua or M_Config.lua and set the configuration options according to your needs. The effects of the options are described in brief in the config file, and in detail below.
  • Type /merai until it says your mercenary soldier AI has been customized, or /hoai until it says that the homunculus AI has been customized.
  • Summon merc/homun (or relog if it's already out, or vap/recall for homun) and have fun.
  • A file named AAIStartH.txt or AAIStartM.txt will be created in the RO folder when the AI is used in game. This file contains full version information, as well as record of certain error conditions. If this file is not created when using the AI in game, the AI is not installed correctly.

Important note for users of Windows Vista and later:
Due to the UAC feature of these operating systems, it is extremely difficult to make a merc or homunculus AI work when Ragnarok Online is installed in a protected folder (of which Program Files is one). We recommend that you move the entire Ragnarok Online folder to an unprotected location, such as C:/Games. After doing this, delete the contents of USER_AI and reinstall the AI. Note that these steps are unnecessary if UAC is disabled.

Edited by DrAzzy, 31 January 2011 - 04:11 PM.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:23 PM

Fixed in 1.35 Final:
  • GUI now shows correct version
  • Documentation updated.
  • Corrected issue with targeting the owner. Corrected undesirable default settings.

Fixed in 1.35 Dev07:
  • GUI now supports Debuff tactics.
  • GUI now supports new Rescue tactics.
  • Support for 'rescuing' owner, self, friends only added.
  • Rescue all tactic now correctly rescues friends + owner + owners's other homun/merc, instead of only people on friend list.

Fixed in 1.35 Dev06:
  • fsize error when using mercenaries.

Fixed in 1.35 Dev05:
  • Corrected sp usage for Bloodlust
  • Corrected default tactics files to not KS by default
  • Corrected bug with attack-state obstacle/terrain handling
  • Improved performance of attack-state obstacle/terrain handling
  • Corrected bug with targeting of summons.
  • Corrected issue with magic number incorrectly identifying summons as non-summoned monsters.
  • Use proper tail calls to return to idle state from attack state
  • Corrected issue with homun/merc targeting dying objects, greatly increasing perfomance in switching to new targets after killing one.
  • AAIStart files will now state whether the tactics and config have been modified. Useful for troubleshooting.

Fixed in 1.35 Dev04:
  • Fixed error when OrbitWalk was enabled.
  • Fixed problem with GUI setting skill use modes.
  • Fixed about box in GUI containing incorrect data. Not happy about this fix.
  • Help -> Documentation now works in GUI
  • GUI no longer blanks H_Extra and M_Extra.
  • Bloodlust added as the "quicken" skill for Amistr

New features in 1.35:
  • Total rewrite of targeting, should fix many problems.
  • Cross/Circle motions when friending
  • Amistr/Lif buff behavior fixed.
  • Autouse of healing skills (healing touch, chaotic blessings)
  • Fixed Tank and Rescue tactics
  • Extras feature functionality expanded greatly.
  • Greatly improved debugging facility.
  • AAIStart files created to verify proper installation
  • Newly rewritten GUI
  • Major internal changes which should streamline future development
  • Fixes to unreachable target handling
  • Corrected issue with supplied friendlist, present apparently since the inception of the friend list feature, which could cause homun to kill-steal pistola, a specific iRO player.

Edited by DrAzzy, 23 April 2011 - 05:57 PM.

#4 Kaelum

Kaelum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:58 PM

I hate being the guy to do this...but my homun will not listen to me. I told it to ignore skeltons and poporing, but it is still attacking them and i cant figure it out -.-

Rather than clog the thread, i posted my configs and stuff on code paster.

http://codepaste.app.../show?id=463122

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:36 PM

Chucklet, how much SP does Bloodlust use? Wiki entry doesn't list it!

I hate being the guy to do this...but my homun will not listen to me. I told it to ignore skeltons and poporing, but it is still attacking them and i cant figure it out -.-

Rather than clog the thread, i posted my configs and stuff on code paster.

http://codepaste.app.../show?id=463122

Please check that a file called AAIStartH.txt is created in your RO folder. The AI creates this file when it starts, make sure the version of every component is dev-03. If this file is not present, your AI is not installed correctly (check that section of the installation instructions; note that on windows 7 with UAC enabled, AI cannot be installed properly if RO is installed in program files)

Edited by DrAzzy, 14 February 2011 - 06:38 PM.

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:45 PM

Posted new version.

Also, deleted posts in the thread about bugs that have been fixed, to prevent confusion. Don't take it personally, and please let me know if those bugs are not squashed as well as I thought.

#7 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands [NL], stuck in traffic.
  • Server:Ymir(?)

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:30 AM

Found a small bug in the GUI. (been wating to post this as forums were down :wub:)

Anyway when I use the GUI to set the RestXOFF and RestYOFF to anything below 0 (a minus number), ie west/south, the GUI acts as tho it accepts the value. However closing and opening the GUI shows the setting is reset to zero (on top of user) or sometimes -2 (if below 2 I think) for the X value. Thus, entering a negative number is currently Impossible via GUI. (Dev04)

Nothing big but, thought you should know.

Edit: I could no longer look at the many spelling errors I made in this post! C.

Edited by Chucklet, 29 March 2011 - 03:38 PM.

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:04 PM

Thanks, also, crap, gotta update the download here, since we're up to dev06 (no changes to GUI, but a bunch of fixes to the AI).

Will look into the GUI restoff issue - it's probably just incorect bounds, or a failure to properly initialize or save the value.

Edited by DrAzzy, 26 March 2011 - 08:14 PM.

#9 Kaelum

Kaelum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:34 AM

Since the forums on warpportal are back up and the wiki forums arnt checked much, I'll go ahead and post this here.

I'm having a small problem where my homun will not rescue me when I am attacked. For example, say I am in orc dungeon 1 and my homun is busy trying to kill a few zombies. Meanwhile I get attacked by an orc skeleton. The homun wont drop what it's doing to kill the skeleton attacking me until it kills its monsters first. For reference my tact for orc skeleton and orc zombies is:
MyTact[1152]={TACT_ATTACK_H,-4,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_SELF,0,SIZE_MEDIUM,RESCUE_ALL,NOT_FFA} --Orc Skeleton
MyTact[1153]={TACT_ATTACK_M,-4,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_SELF,0,SIZE_MEDIUM,RESCUE_ALL,NOT_FFA} --Orc Zombie
Does it have anything to do with the attack levels? By the way, the same thing happens if my homun is attacking 2 skeletons and a zombie attacks me.

#10 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:52 AM

Since the forums on warpportal are back up and the wiki forums arnt checked much, I'll go ahead and post this here.

I'm having a small problem where my homun will not rescue me when I am attacked. For example, say I am in orc dungeon 1 and my homun is busy trying to kill a few zombies. Meanwhile I get attacked by an orc skeleton. The homun wont drop what it's doing to kill the skeleton attacking me until it kills its monsters first. For reference my tact for orc skeleton and orc zombies is:

MyTact[1152]={TACT_ATTACK_H,-4,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_SELF,0,SIZE_MEDIUM,RESCUE_ALL,NOT_FFA} --Orc Skeleton
MyTact[1153]={TACT_ATTACK_M,-4,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_SELF,0,SIZE_MEDIUM,RESCUE_ALL,NOT_FFA} --Orc Zombie
Does it have anything to do with the attack levels? By the way, the same thing happens if my homun is attacking 2 skeletons and a zombie attacks me.

Of course it won't drop what it's doing to attack the orc skeleton on you; it is currently rescuing itself from the two orc zombies; RESCUE_ALL, as described in the documentation, will drop everything to attack a monster which is currently attacking the owner or the owners mercenary/homunculus; so it's dropping everything to attack the targets attacking it.

Or I think that's how the logic goes, i'm not certain that it's even broken as intended - it may be breaking entirely (have you _ever_ seen it rescue you correctly?)

I think you're right that this behavior is not desirable, in anycase. I'll try to get a version that patches up rescue behavior this weekend, plus the needed GUI fixes.

The root of the problem (beyond any implementation problems, which i can't rule out) is that there are three options for rescue behavior (none, merc/homun, merc/homun/owner), when there should be like, 5 or so... (none, other merc/homun, self, owner, owner+other merc/homun)

#11 Kaelum

Kaelum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:58 PM

I swear that 1.30 rescued me. Unfortunately I deleted all my config files when i updated to 1.35 to start over. Oh well, Thanks Azzy :o

#12 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:17 PM

Dev-07 will be out tomorrow. It will fix rescue, and contain needed GUI fixes (hopefully).

I have found the issue in the code - in dev-06, i don't check whether the monster is attacking the owner, only whether it is attacking a friend; i tried to achieve the effect of IsFriendOrSelf() by simply referencing the MyFriends global, which doesn't contain an entry for the owner; Not sure why I didn't use the proper function for it. Buried treasure.

#13 ClydeDenton

ClydeDenton

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 02:24 PM

Need alittle help. No matter what, I cannot get the merc to do what I want it to do. This is what I'm trying to have it do

Does not attack until I cast Lighting Ride, then Wayne cast bowling bash on the mob. No regular attack just BB

Right now, it does nothing until I get attacked, then it casts BB, but I need it to go attack after I casted LR. No matter what skill I've tested it with, TSS, or HL
he just ignores it until I get hit. Heres my config

AggroDist                = 10
AggroHP                  = 100
AggroSP                  = 0
SuperPassive             = 0
DoNotChase               = 0
DefendStandby            = 0
StickyStandby            = 0
UseDanceAttack           = 0
TankMonsterLimit         = 4
AutoDetectPlants	= 0
FollowStayBack           = 1
MoveBounds               = 10
MoveSticky               = 0
MoveStickyFight          = 0
UseRandWalk              = 0
UseOrbitWalk             = 0
UseRouteWalk             = 0
RouteWalkCircle          = 1
RestXOff                 = -2
RestYOff                 = 0
DoNotUseRest             = 0
UseAutoSkill             = 1
UseSkillOnly             = -1
AutoMobCount             = 1
AutoSkillLimit           = 100
UseAutoSkill_MinSP       = 0
UsePierceSize            = 3
UseAutoQuicken           = 1
UseAutoGuard             = 1
UseAutoSight             = 0
UseAutoMag               = 1
UseProvokeOwner          = 1
UseSacrificeOwner        = 0
UseAutoPushback          = 0
AutoPushbackThreshold    = 2
UseSmartFAS              = 1
UseSmartBrandish         = 1
UseSmartBB		=0
UseBerzerkSkill          = 0
UseBerzerkAttack         = 0
UseBerzerkMobbed         = 0
Berzerk_SkillAlways      = 1
Berzerk_Dance            = 0
Berzerk_IgnoreMinSP      = 1
KiteBounds               = 8
KiteStep                 = 5
KiteParanoidStep         = 2
KiteThreshold            = 3
KiteParanoidThreshold    = 2
KiteMonsters             = 0
ForceKite                = 0
KiteParanoid             = 0
SpawnDelay               = 1000
ChaseGiveUp              = 3
AssumeHomun              = 0
AutoSkillDelay           = 400
PVPmode                  = 0
StandbyFriending         = 0
MirAIFriending           = 1

AutoDetectPlant          = 1
FleeHP                   = 0

FriendAttack={}			--Set these to 1 to have homun attack 
				--the target of a friend/owner when the friend is:
FriendAttack[MOTION_ATTACK]=1	--Attacking normally
FriendAttack[MOTION_ATTACK2]=1	--Attacking normally
FriendAttack[MOTION_SKILL]=1	--Uses a skill (which has the normal skill animation)
FriendAttack[MOTION_CASTING]=1	--Is casting a skill with a casting time
FriendAttack[MOTION_TOSS]=1	--Uses SpearBoom/AidPot/other "throwing" things
FriendAttack[MOTION_BIGTOSS]=1	--Uses Acid Bomb
FriendAttack[MOTION_FULLBLAST]=1	--Uses Full Blast

I've been trying all different ways for the past few hours, losing massive amounts of hair

#14 Kaelum

Kaelum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:09 PM

Rescue appears to be working perfectly! Thanks Azzy, you are king!

#15 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:42 PM

Need alittle help. No matter what, I cannot get the merc to do what I want it to do. This is what I'm trying to have it do

Does not attack until I cast Lighting Ride, then Wayne cast bowling bash on the mob. No regular attack just BB

Right now, it does nothing until I get attacked, then it casts BB, but I need it to go attack after I casted LR. No matter what skill I've tested it with, TSS, or HL

I've been trying all different ways for the past few hours, losing massive amounts of hair

Can you also post the relevant tactics, and the AAIStartM.txt in your Ragnarok Online folder?

Edited by DrAzzy, 03 April 2011 - 09:43 PM.

#16 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:02 PM

Can you also post the relevant tactics, and the AAIStart_M.txt in your Ragnarok Online folder?

Also, I will test that portion of the code - it used to work, but it's possible that something has recently broken.

Edited by DrAzzy, 04 April 2011 - 11:24 AM.

#17 ClydeDenton

ClydeDenton

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:35 AM

I couldnt find the file you stated but I think your reffering to this one?

AzzyAI (merc) version 1.35 dev-07Main version:1.35 dev-07AzzyUtil version:1.35 dev-07Constant version:1.35-dev07Config: CustomTactics: Custom 
Time: 1301882154 Lua Version..Lua 5.0.2
started successfully. 
 This AI is installed properly

and heres the tactic

MyTact={}
MyTact[0]={TACT_ATTACK_H,SKILL_ALWAYS,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_ALL,NOT_FFA} --Default Tactic
MyTact[10]={TACT_ATTACK_M,AutoSkillLimit,KITE_REACT,CAST_REACT,PUSH_SELF,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_ALL,NOT_FFA} --Default Summon
MyTact[11]={TACT_ATTACK_H,SKILL_ALWAYS,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_ALL,NOT_FFA} --Autodetect Plant 
MyTact[1078]={TACT_REACT_L,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --Red Plant
MyTact[1079]={TACT_REACT_L,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --Blue Plant
MyTact[1080]={TACT_REACT_L,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --Green Plant
MyTact[1081]={TACT_REACT_L,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --Yellow Plant
MyTact[1082]={TACT_REACT_L,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --White Plant
MyTact[1083]={TACT_REACT_L,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --Shining Plant
MyTact[1084]={TACT_REACT_L,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --Red Mushroom
MyTact[1085]={TACT_IGNORE,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --Black Mushroom

#18 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:26 AM

I couldnt find the file you stated but I think your reffering to this one?

AzzyAI (merc) version 1.35 dev-07Main version:1.35 dev-07AzzyUtil version:1.35 dev-07Constant version:1.35-dev07Config: CustomTactics: Custom 
Time: 1301882154 Lua Version..Lua 5.0.2
started successfully. 
 This AI is installed properly

and heres the tactic

MyTact={}
MyTact[0]={TACT_ATTACK_H,SKILL_ALWAYS,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_ALL,NOT_FFA} --Default Tactic
MyTact[10]={TACT_ATTACK_M,AutoSkillLimit,KITE_REACT,CAST_REACT,PUSH_SELF,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_ALL,NOT_FFA} --Default Summon
MyTact[11]={TACT_ATTACK_H,SKILL_ALWAYS,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_ALL,NOT_FFA} --Autodetect Plant 
MyTact[1078]={TACT_REACT_L,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --Red Plant
MyTact[1079]={TACT_REACT_L,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --Blue Plant
MyTact[1080]={TACT_REACT_L,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --Green Plant
MyTact[1081]={TACT_REACT_L,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --Yellow Plant
MyTact[1082]={TACT_REACT_L,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --White Plant
MyTact[1083]={TACT_REACT_L,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --Shining Plant
MyTact[1084]={TACT_REACT_L,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --Red Mushroom
MyTact[1085]={TACT_IGNORE,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_NEVER,NOT_FFA} --Black Mushroom

Yeah, that was the file. I edited it to the correct name, but I think it was just in preview, and I didn't save it. sorry bout that.
I will see if I can replicate your problem.

#19 MiniXO

MiniXO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:52 AM

hi dr. azzy... can you make vanimirth use chaotic blessing when its hp is lower than a percentage too? instead of just the owner's hp?

#20 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:59 AM

hi dr. azzy... can you make vanimirth use chaotic blessing when its hp is lower than a percentage too? instead of just the owner's hp?

This won't make it into 1.35, since I just found out last week that chaotic blessings finally works on the homunculus, not just the owner. Until _very_ recently, chaotic blessing showed numbers when used on a homun, but did not recover hp.

#21 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:03 AM

o_O this thread is about my AI. Not about patching the RO client. Please direct posts on patching the RO client to the tech support board. You are not alone - many people are having issues after the VIP updates, and the GMs are working on a new installer that will solve all those problems.

#22 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:19 PM

I still have alot problems with Flir to uses Moonlight skill and it refuses to use use skill when I tell it and just attack normally to it dies and other and then there times it will use Moonlight when I tell only to stop using the skill when I telling it to use it some time down the road ( despite having full sp), and I still have issue where Its suppose to use skills always, and he will go kill bunch of monsters with out using skill despite having full sp still, them a little later he we go back to using skills only to stop again

Edited by Puppet, 09 April 2011 - 01:29 PM.

#23 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:09 PM

I still have alot problems with Flir to uses Moonlight skill and it refuses to use use skill when I tell it and just attack normally to it dies and other and then there times it will use Moonlight when I tell only to stop using the skill when I telling it to use it some time down the road ( despite having full sp), and I still have issue where Its suppose to use skills always, and he will go kill bunch of monsters with out using skill despite having full sp still, them a little later he we go back to using skills only to stop again

Do you have him set to use Flitting or other buff skills? Be aware that Flitting or Accellerated Flight both prevent use of all other skills a lengthy delay (see the applicable irowiki page). This is a new change as of the renewal update; previously this after cast delay was not applied.

If you want him to use Moonlight, you will need to turn off use of flitting (it's classified as a Quicken type skill in the configuration)

For further help, please post the AAIStartH.txt from your Ragnarok folder, so I can verify that you have my AI installed correctly.

#24 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:13 PM

Do you have him set to use Flitting or other buff skills? Be aware that Flitting or Accellerated Flight both prevent use of all other skills a lengthy delay (see the applicable irowiki page). This is a new change as of the renewal update; previously this after cast delay was not applied.

If you want him to use Moonlight, you will need to turn off use of flitting (it's classified as a Quicken type skill in the configuration)

For further help, please post the AAIStartH.txt from your Ragnarok folder, so I can verify that you have my AI installed correctly.

I will try that, as I always had that on since renawal maybe that why, I test that later.

I still have problem with Setting Homuc to "This many times" and set it to 1 on any monster does lvl1 of the skill and not max lv 5 l, if I use default or always it use max level

Edited by Puppet, 11 April 2011 - 11:20 AM.

#25 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:21 PM

he just ignores it until I get hit.

Finally had a chance to look into this issue. It will be fixed in the final release version - Thank you so much for catching this one.

I was checking the tactic on the owner/friend attacking the monster, rather than on the monster, thus always getting 0 (ignore)!

Also caught a bad-default problem related to this feature.

Edited by DrAzzy, 23 April 2011 - 04:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users