Azzy AI 1.35 Final Version Avail 4/23 - Page 5 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Azzy AI 1.35 Final Version Avail 4/23

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic

#101 firewind

firewind

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:50 PM

just for your info: i am using the MIRAi atm and the move bug dosent exist. i hope i can help you with this

#102 NeoNilox

NeoNilox

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:What server?

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:43 PM

This is strange. I use MirAI too (I hacked it myself, though) and my Eira does get "locked" when takes damage. It sometimes happens, not very often but it happens a lot when heavily mobbed, and the "lock" lasts 1,5 seconds in my case.

:P

#103 Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:13 PM

To check if AI is installed correctly, see if AAIStartH.txt was created in your RO folder. It is created every time you summon/fwing-with/change-maps-with your homun when AzzyAI is installed correctly.

There is an issue introduced by changes Gravity made that has caused the homuns to frequently get into a "stuck" state. Try the 1.40 dev 1 for a partial fix. The long term fix is going to be a really big deal. All of my movement management in Chase and Attack states has to be reworked, because I can no longer move to current position.

Yeah it says its installed correctly, the homunculus keeps letting my genetic die even when its at full health and sp. Most of the time itll attack something then just stop until I move right next to it which is really annoying since I have been trying to semi afk it so I can get some cleaning and homework done. >_> Its a 101 Vani and its allowing my Genetic to get its but kicked in OD2. Its pretty sad....

And I forgot to mention I did install that update and it did help some but it still stops sometimes and it still wont protect my genetic even though I set the AI to protect her.

Edited by Yggdrasil, 28 January 2012 - 06:14 PM.

#104 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:51 PM

The movement locking issue is my top priority, it is a bug introduced due to changes in the behavior of Move() and stricter enforcement of flinching on homuns. It's a case of poslag that the standard mechanisms doesn't fix.

1.40 dev 1 does a slightly better job.

Edited by DrAzzy, 28 January 2012 - 06:53 PM.

#105 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:51 PM

The movement locking issue is my top priority, it is a bug introduced due to changes in the behavior of Move() and stricter enforcement of flinching on homuns. The homun is getting into a poslag situation, but the standard methods of unbugging it don't work, because of the changes to Move()

#106 Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:57 PM

It also seems like the homunc is now ignoring Orc Archers, even when they are the only monster on screen. I even checked and I told the AI protect the Chem and even moved Orc Archers to a high priority monster. Ill do some testing later tonight to see if its ignoring it because its ranged or because of this specific monster, pretty sure its the range thing though since when they spawn directly next to me the homunc kills it first and foremost.

#107 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:05 PM

It also seems like the homunc is now ignoring Orc Archers, even when they are the only monster on screen. I even checked and I told the AI protect the Chem and even moved Orc Archers to a high priority monster. Ill do some testing later tonight to see if its ignoring it because its ranged or because of this specific monster, pretty sure its the range thing though since when they spawn directly next to me the homunc kills it first and foremost.

This is fixed (mostly) in AzzyAI 1.40 dev 1x.

Your homunculus is trying to use Caprice on it from a distance greater than 9 cells or moonlight from range. Caprice used to have infinite range, but that range is now 9 cells. Moonlight used to have infinite range, but that range is now 1 cell.

I am locking this thread because this version is obsolete.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users