what happend i just bought item mall point where are they? - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

what happend i just bought item mall point where are they?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Viceking

Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Dragonis>Leonis

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:51 AM

i just bought 15usd of item mall point and i dont got nothing wow i hate the new system item mall point i like the old way:angry: :P :unsure: :o :( :( :D :D :D :angry: :angry:

#2 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:54 AM

i think you need to send them to the account from warp portal. well, thats what i saw when i linked my account to warp portal

#3 Viceking

Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:07 AM

i think you need to send them to the account from warp portal. well, thats what i saw when i linked my account to warp portal

i cannot add my rose account on warportal cause i dont remeber my old email.......... wow is so hard now get some item mall point im dispointed :unsure:

#4 Kentaq

Kentaq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:05 AM

Join the club ive been trying to buy im points for a week!!! I finally got them to worp portal and put them on my rose account but guess what no points.

#5 Viceking

Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:35 AM

Join the club ive been trying to buy im points for a week!!! I finally got them to worp portal and put them on my rose account but guess what no points.

wow that suck i have been leave the game for like 2 year and i was happy give it a try again but now i have bought 1500 item point and i cant use it wtf also i have sent email to support no message back.........

#6 alrae

alrae

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:11 AM

WTF,!!!!!!! I ALSO BOUGHT IM POINTS BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE WP POINTS?? HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CONVERT IT TO ITEM MALL POINTS IN ROSE?????!!!!!! PLS REPLY.. :D
:) :( :) B)

#7 Sparx

Sparx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:jonssonite
  • LocationNorway
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:14 AM

Is this your first time purchase? If so the Gravity team needs to verify your credit card manually to prevent identity theft or something like that. It takes about a day (weekdays) to complete this so have at least 24 hours of patience. If this is your second or higher attempt I suggest you submit a Ticket to the Payment section at http://support.warpportal.com/ for further assistance.

Good luck to you guys!

#8 Cecillee

Cecillee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 12 August 2010 - 02:59 PM

there seems to be a problem with getting IM points and then actually GETTING the IM points. something is broken lol. my awarded tab in super rewards says i have like 1500 more points then i actually have. =/

#9 tamango

tamango

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:05 PM

this mite help ppl using the superrewards
not the surveys

but the amazon sg payment system

loads of ppl used this cos it gave double the item mall points for rose

in the email support sent me abt 6 days overdue ... but still they creditted my points but said
that this payment option should not be available

wait infact let me post u their response

'We have added the points to your account. Unfortunately this option was not intended for payments. If you see this option available in the future please contact us.'

so that option shouldnt even be available

my advice is dont use it lol

#10 Viceking

Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:17 PM

took me 2 day for get a reply and now i guess i need wait a other 2 day zzzzzz i miss all promotion im mad ;)

#11 jjarod99

jjarod99

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:43 PM

Nuke i am having trouble getting Item Mall points onto my rose account. I gave all the details that they asked for then a meesage came up saying you would recive the points within 24 hours but it was yesterday that i submited for them and its been more than 24 hours i've been waiting for them so how can i get the Item Mall points now?

#12 Quessy

Quessy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:22 PM

takes 24 hrs to verify your credit card information or however you paying after that , you need to make a 2nd purchase so the points come through. after that you'll have the according WP points after that if you havent registered your rose online account do so. then you transfer the WP to the rose account and from their you can go to the rose home page and spend em accordingly

#13 Viceking

Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:54 AM

haaaaa i forgot to close my thread im done :p_devil:

#14 NoClericHere

NoClericHere

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:11 PM

takes 24 hrs to verify your credit card information or however you paying after that , you need to make a 2nd purchase so the points come through. after that you'll have the according WP points after that if you havent registered your rose online account do so. then you transfer the WP to the rose account and from their you can go to the rose home page and spend em accordingly

i had to wait 4 days for my credit card to be verified... is stupid :rolleyes:

#15 Rondros

Rondros

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:50 AM

I purchased £30 worth of IM points via PayMO. 2-3 days ago, I received 1000 of them, but didn't get the rest. I have had no response from GMS in 2 days. I have shown them my phone bill, contacted PayMo who have opened a ticket and contacted gravity about it and still nothing. Also what the hell is going on with Item Mall? It's been down for a day... I have asked for compensation because this is a terrible way to treat a paying customer. I have literally had no response in 2 days from the GM's after leaving 10 messages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users