#1 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:29 PM

Alright basically the proposal is the following.
Once stealth or cloaked the person attacking you should lose his target so for example:if someone were to attack you and you cloak he will still melee you,the concept i dont understand is how does someone hit you if your invisible?i propose that if someone is melee-ing you and you cloak then the person has to decloak you before he could re-attack.
(Got this idea when that greylavu dude was crying about the cloak)

Edited by twitch, 02 February 2011 - 01:30 PM.

#2 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:58 PM

grey is gonna cry even more when he sees this

but i gotta agree.....you can hit him with skills too as long as you perform them correctly without hitting the button twice

i m sure we are gonna have opposition there are still idiots out there who believe in the popular superstition that RAIDERS are OP

#3 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:19 PM

LOLOL your making him rage more about cloak. Anyways, what howie said make sense tho.

#4 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:32 PM

logic doesn't apply in rose, just like how champs wear heavier armor than raiders yet are the fastest class.

lmfao

#5 Span

Span

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationNot a clue ...

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:27 AM

If this happens i'll revive my raider :D .

#6 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:23 AM

Hooray for another "OP" class post? I wont think twice if i see you in-game playing your raider if they fix champs. Don't give me the "its my favorite class" reason, its getting old.

#7 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:15 AM

I agree with this, it's just silly that you go on stealth\cloak and people chasing you can still hit you through flat air <.<

#8 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:16 AM

Maybe I don't understand but if people can't attack you, even melee hits because they supposedly can't see you, how can you then attack everyone, as strongly as when you are not cloaked, while still invisible? I would think some of your energy of cloaking should minimize your attacks. Somehow that does not seem right, especially since not everyone has a decloak. A lot have pushed the opposite and want the cloak effects taken away when the cloaked person attacks, which is not right either. Your suggestion doesn't take into the equation those that can mess with stealth/cloak and stay invisible for what seems like forever. I thought the idea of invisibility was to run in, make a quick attack and run out. A Raider, by definition, is someone who takes spoils or plunders (as in a war). They are not meant to be the main fighting force. The raider is great for running ahead in UW and taking down a side crystal or at least starting the process until reinforcments come along or running around back to the defenders spawn and making quick attacks when people come off the wall, but their cloak should eventually get taken away and if they don't run away they will probably die. Maybe they need to be made as fast as champs lol. But like Vu said, logic doesn't apply to Rose.

#9 Akayo

Akayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationLand of Confusion

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:41 AM

I agree with the idea.

However, to compensate for the inevitable cries of OP, a possible compromise would be to only apply this to stealth. Seeing as stealth is generally used for escaping/scouting; along with it's ability to cleanse any debuffs, removing any targets placed on the raider would further enforce this idea. Also, since stealth is removed after targeting an opponent, this change would, in a sense, balance the skill.

#10 Span

Span

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationNot a clue ...

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:47 AM

Hooray for another "OP" class post? I wont think twice if i see you in-game playing your raider if they fix champs. Don't give me the "its my favorite class" reason, its getting old.

And i though it was a moderate class ... champs r getting old for me -.- .

#11 SilverBlood

SilverBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:49 AM

I agree with the idea.

However, to compensate for the inevitable cries of OP, a possible compromise would be to only apply this to stealth. Seeing as stealth is generally used for escaping/scouting; along with it's ability to cleanse any debuffs, removing any targets placed on the raider would further enforce this idea. Also, since stealth is removed after targeting an opponent, this change would, in a sense, balance the skill.

+1

#12 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:01 AM

And i though it was a moderate class ... champs r getting old for me -.- .

Raider is a "moderate" class but i was basing on your post. It seemed like you wanted to revive a character cause its gonna be the "new champ" if they make this stealth/cloak happen. ANYWAYS, i dont agree with the suggestion, EVEN THOUGH it logically makes sense that you're not suppose to attack someone through thin air, this will make raiders have so much advantage on owning everyone tho.

Edited by Soda, 03 February 2011 - 10:01 AM.

#13 Span

Span

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationNot a clue ...

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:16 AM

Raider is a "moderate" class but i was basing on your post. It seemed like you wanted to revive a character cause its gonna be the "new champ" if they make this stealth/cloak happen. ANYWAYS, i dont agree with the suggestion, EVEN THOUGH it logically makes sense that you're not suppose to attack someone through thin air, this will make raiders have so much advantage on owning everyone tho.

Well , it could happen if stealth and cloak would share the same cooldown , like old times .

#14 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:31 AM

but its not logical, too that ur still invisible, if u attack someone...

in every scifi movie u get detected if u attack someone

like a Bird-of-Prey in star trek

#15 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:55 AM

Maybe, perhaps a craftable Smoke Bomb as an escape for Hawker/Raiders/Scouts?

Removes all Aggro for 1 second, 1-3 second cast time, 15+ CD?

Make the mats all the random stuff no one ever picks up to add value to it's market?

#16 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:08 PM

How about:

1. When hawker goes into stealth, they will become detargeted/untargetable.
2. Remove buff visibility when in stealth mode (buffs are still there just not seen)
3. Increase mpsd (10%?) while in stealth
4. AP goes to 3/4 hit while in stealth (ie instead of 1000 its 750)

Just throwing that out there. Thoughts?

#17 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:14 PM

How about:

1. When hawker goes into stealth, they will become detargeted/untargetable.
2. Remove buff visibility when in stealth mode (buffs are still there just not seen)
3. Increase mpsd (10%?) while in stealth
4. AP goes to 3/4 hit while in stealth (ie instead of 1000 its 750)

Just throwing that out there. Thoughts?

you cant hit in stealth so your AP is actually zero so it doesnt matter
i like seeing flying buffs ..... and due to that people cant tell if i am in cloak or stealth
so no

as for MSPD... i want a passive nothing inferior will do <_<

#18 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:35 PM

you cant hit in stealth so your AP is actually zero so it doesnt matter

Oh? I didn't know that XD I'm a cleric so I was just going by what little i knew from hawkers.

#19 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:58 PM

but its not logical, too that ur still invisible, if u attack someone...

in every scifi movie u get detected if u attack someone

like a Bird-of-Prey in star trek

<_< .....

There are tons of movies where the bad guy is always invisible killing people. I think 1 movie i could give is Predators? (Im not sure about the movie but it involves aliens :Emo_22:)

Edited by Soda, 03 February 2011 - 09:58 PM.

#20 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:34 PM

how would it be owning anyone it takes like 1-2 seconds to decloak..?the only thing that messes up raids is that they needa stun before they decloak and stuns dont always work and depending on stun is depending on luck which kinda F's up the pvp/uw system

#21 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:10 AM

how would it be owning anyone it takes like 1-2 seconds to decloak..?the only thing that messes up raids is that they needa stun before they decloak and stuns dont always work and depending on stun is depending on luck which kinda F's up the pvp/uw system

I think im referring to 1 on 1s or a group of ppl mostly clerics (chars that cant decloak) . I cant exactly point out how this is gonna make them "better" but i know it will give them some advantage at some point.

#22 paLDube

paLDube

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • Locationheaven
  • Server:leonis

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:13 AM

If this happens i'll revive my raider <_< .

do it!!! i miss him Posted Image

#23 Viceking

Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec
  • Server:Dragonis>Leonis

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:09 PM

how a dam champ wear a heavy set armor,could dam run faster than hawker class with a light set armor,seriouly where is the logic <_<

#24 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:52 PM

I think im referring to 1 on 1s or a group of ppl mostly clerics (chars that cant decloak) . I cant exactly point out how this is gonna make them "better" but i know it will give them some advantage at some point.

well characters that dont have decloak then its kinda the same cause a raider could just stun+cloak or cloak+stun.
the only difference is that you need to stun..

#25 Santa1K

Santa1K

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • Location5341, 5837

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:40 PM

To add to this.

If someone is stealth or cloaked, the enemy should not be able to see floating buffs. People should not be able to see you AND your buffs if you're in cloak or stealth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users