EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:42 PM

Raiders weren't even that overpowered.

if i recall correctly, ( i was kinda young and nubby ) raiders had like super fast attack speeed and could own anyone in a matter of maybe 2 seconds.

#28 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:43 PM

But, so did everyone else.

#29 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:45 PM

ah, like i said i was nubby -_- i started in.. late '08 and yeah.. cant remember much back then :(

#30 Dravien

Dravien

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:20 PM

ah, like i said i was nubby :D i started in.. late '08 and yeah.. cant remember much back then :(

None of you will be happy till your favorite class is OP, its the same with any game, Rangers will always complain the soldiers are stronger, soldiers will always complain rangers are too strong. a never ending cycle that the dev team cant beat since you all never quit complaining.

Do you ever thank the Dev team for their work? they fix bugs you rant and rave about instead of simply mentioning to them. You go bat -_- crazy when the servers go down for more than 60 seconds while they fix something.

Why dont you just play the game and quit complaining, jesus christ.

#31 Callmedude

Callmedude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:35 PM

If you have so much complaining to do, why play it?

Apparently , i think this is the same reply from the ROSE developer like you do.

Yeah i like this game much..So what?Does that mean i CANNOT complain ? I'm not the only one who complain the champion issue but other as well..

I quit couple months ago due to this reason..And recently im back ..So what did i saw?Still the same thing..Can't believe it

Currently there are over 60% of ROSE population as champion..Is this cool?Rofl..everybody going for an OP class

#32 Span

Span

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationNot a clue ...

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:56 PM

Raiders weren't even that overpowered.

OP enough to get me 100 proofs almost every union war , which i no longer can with this champ nowadays . Anyways , yeah champs should be balanced .

#33 Hephaestus

Hephaestus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:23 PM

Generally people only complain because they care enough. People who don't complain don't care enough and will just leave. Complaints means that the community likes the game enough to suggest fixes to make it more fun. Granted some of these fixes are obviously biased, but there's always those few that are actually helpful.

If people don't complain about bad food in a restaurant, they'll be unhappy and not come again. If they do complain, get new food that's more to their tastes, chances are they'll come back, and heck if the service is good enough, they might even suggest it to a friend.

#34 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:28 AM

Generally people only complain because they care enough. People who don't complain don't care enough and will just leave. Complaints means that the community likes the game enough to suggest fixes to make it more fun. Granted some of these fixes are obviously biased, but there's always those few that are actually helpful.

If people don't complain about bad food in a restaurant, they'll be unhappy and not come again. If they do complain, get new food that's more to their tastes, chances are they'll come back, and heck if the service is good enough, they might even suggest it to a friend.

I agree completely. But there is only so much complaining that should be done. We cannot stress enough the fact that champs are OP and need a little adjustments, majority of us can agree to that. With the amount of threads regarding Champ nerfing I'm sure the devs know this by now. Less complaining and more helpful suggestions about how Champs can be adjusted. Be constructive.

#35 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:15 PM

Actually the past 3 threads I've read concerning champs (or any other class balancing thread that ends up being about champs) have had useful input on what a champ's build should be instead of a "nerf them" flame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users