• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Scoula

Scoula

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:41 PM

I just turned base level 41 and i was wanting to do the 41-55 mission board alongside the "conquer orc village!" equipment quest. But I click on the board, it says:
"Choose which monster you would like to hunt", then I click next and it says "You are not the correct base level for these missions."

And the other boards say the same so the game doesn't consider me still level 40 or lower or I could do those. I don't understand and I really want to do these quests!

Has anyone had this problem? Should I send in a ticket? Is it just my character thats messing up?

#2 Sadmoto

Sadmoto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:28 PM

I'm also having this problem i finished the orc quests and now the 41-55 board says im not the right level to get quests from there.
im a 42 merchant.

#3 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:54 PM

It seems like at least one of the 56-70 quests is broken. I can't turn in the Maneater Blossoms for exp, Spikle doesn't recognize that I have the quest active and have more than enough blossoms in my inventory.

Never mind, I didn't realize that there was a new NPC you needed to talk to. I was assuming the quest had a typo of the NPC name.

Edited by Atha, 08 February 2011 - 06:09 PM.

#4 Apocalis

Apocalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:38 PM

same problem lvl 44, no sign works
i have also the old 24h time quest in my questlog from before maintenance, they don't vanished if i click the npcs
one of the new npcs means i haven't complete the Mummy Hunting mission yet but i never had take this quest O-o

#5 Scoula

Scoula

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:09 PM

I haven't tested it myself, because I'm no longer in that level range, but for anyone wondering, it seems to be fixed now. Got a response from my ticket saying they corrected it.

#6 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationWhy are you lookin here o.O stalker
  • Server:All 3, maybe I quit?

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:26 AM

OMG I have the same problem. Dashia npc is completly unaware of my quest's existance...the worm peeling one. i have the items and everything!!! he wont take it and the quest is still there. I went back to the board and it says the quest is still in prgress. I'm serious. I even sent a ticket and got a responce. (that wasnt every helpful at all...but at least they responded and im greatful for at least that much) i sent another one awhile ago with with detals and screenies (all 3 had screenies -.-) do I use another char till this is fixed so i stay in the same lvl as the quest or keep playing and still be able to turn in later?

#7 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:19 AM

It does look like there is an issue with the worm peeling turn in. Our QA team is testing this right now.

#8 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:18 PM

Thats some good news. Maybe It will be fixed during maintenance...there are alot of quest bugs after all (my lord knight has like 7 that wont come off T_T if u add the ones on my other characters that makes one huge list...). Idk if pepople would want me to list them all lol X___X

#9 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:42 PM

Thats some good news. Maybe It will be fixed during maintenance...there are alot of quest bugs after all (my lord knight has like 7 that wont come off T_T if u add the ones on my other characters that makes one huge list...). Idk if pepople would want me to list them all lol X___X

Unless the quests are still active and are blocking you from doing something, don't worry about it.

There have always been entries in the quest window that didn't go away after you finished the quest.

#10 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:49 AM

Ok then, I should go in and see if its fixed. ^^ Is there any news on the zeny storage update or was that just another one of those renewal rumors?

#11 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:09 AM

Ok then, I should go in and see if its fixed. ^^ Is there any news on the zeny storage update or was that just another one of those renewal rumors?

Yeah, it should be working now.

There is no "zeny storage update" - that feature has been requested by some players, and there was some talk of iRO implementing it as a hack-job, with an account-bound token representing a pile of zeny (such a thing wouldn't be hard to implement) but i don't think it ever went beyond talk. I don't really see the point, especially for such an obvious kludge, and for a system that, could have disastrous effects if it was released with an exploit.

kRO attempted to make a proper bank years ago (you can find the building in Lhz), but it never made it to a live server. The rumor was that they were worried about duping exploits.

Edited by DrAzzy, 25 February 2011 - 09:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users