Posted 07 February 2011 - 02:08 PM

SR - pov

#2 Raine

Raine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:57 AM

I could've missed the point. Is this video meant to let people know of your 300ish crits or that you need to duo a lowbie tempest (I assumed she was low since the name had a green sphere). Umm and did you target that dominator's pet at 2:30 instead of the dominator himself? Also, you tried to gank that avenger while he was loading at 3:20 but you ended up dying yourself. 5:32~~ three sins needed to kill a ranger. 5:47~ Killing an afk tempest at spawn.

Really?

In all honesty, I fail to see any pvp in this video. But I must commend you on the video effects as they were pretty awesome. And umm, what was the point of this thread again?

#3 Dreadlust

Dreadlust

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:01 AM

I could've missed the point. Is this video meant to let people know of your 300ish crits or that you need to duo a lowbie tempest (I assumed she was low since the name had a green sphere). Umm and did you target that dominator's pet at 2:30 instead of the dominator himself? Also, you tried to gank that avenger while he was loading at 3:20 but you ended up dying yourself. 5:32~~ three sins needed to kill a ranger. 5:47~ Killing an afk tempest at spawn.

Really?

In all honesty, I fail to see any pvp in this video. But I must commend you on the video effects as they were pretty awesome. And umm, what was the point of this thread again?

First of all Thanks for watching the video, may it be negative responses or positive matters not.
Q) the 300ish crits.
A) Iam a SR and my duals are clean Life and Deaths s1, the reason behind using them at all? looks better then just using the bow from 40m every fight in which you would see I auto atk crit for on tanks 1k + as noted in 1:20 of the video

Q)That we need 3 people to kill a lowbie tempest.
A)No we dont need 3 people to kill a tempest at that level but it sure as hell is fun ^.^ like wise when i was ganked at the 3:50 of the vid if you dont want to be ganked or get pk'ed then dont play on a pk server simple as that.

Q) Umm and did you target that dominator's pet at 2:30 instead of the dominator himself?
A) Sadly yes when running fraps on a computer such as mines you tend 2 lag out, as most people whom post videos will tell you, being that your unaware of this tells me you have no experience in this matter.

Q) Also, you tried to gank that avenger while he was loading at 3:20 but you ended up dying yourself.
A) The point in this footage was to show that we do die ALOT over stupid mistakes sometimes i felt i should give credit when it is due to my enemys wether i come out on top or not.

Q) 5:32~~ three sins needed to kill a ranger.
A) (see question 2 above)
Again not needed.

Q) 5:47~ Killing an afk tempest at spawn.
A) Its War you dont stop killing just cause someone calls timeout...

Q)In all honesty, I fail to see any pvp in this video. But I must commend you on the video effects as they were pretty awesome. And umm, what was the point of this thread again?
A) Again this is your opinion in which your entitled to, and Iam glad to have the feedback, for some they may see no pvp what so ever other it may have been the best video they ever saw, But the point is to show creativity in the Creative Contraptions section of the forums.
Now if this was a sad attempt to flame? then its another thing, sadly i dont have much time to troll forums and start a back and fourth flame for flame, Ill just leave you with one final thought,
I don't blame people for being ignorant I just hope that they learn from their mistakes :/

#4 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:48 PM

What do you use to record videos?

#5 Dreadlust

Dreadlust

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:50 PM

What do you use to record videos?

Fraps
http://www.fraps.com/
hopefully this link will provide more information.

#6 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:53 PM

ah I see, the vids are very clear. I think I'll try it out.

#7 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:00 PM

Same old. Nothing exciting about it.

#8 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:32 PM

looks better than xfire vids

#9 Dreadlust

Dreadlust

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:46 PM

looks better than xfire vids

Thank you very much.

#10 Setill

Setill

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:40 PM

Great video Dreadlust !
The other are nice too : )
Things i like in BLAZE, you play true pk/pvp game, and it's never personal.
That's how people shall handle the PK in a game.

#11 Lyess

Lyess

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:44 PM

vid blocked already, lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users