Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:00 AM

Condensed Flywing - Lightweight flywing that weighs less than normal. 100 points for 1,000 wings
Solid Blue Gemstone - A very durable blue gemstone. Removes 1 Blue Gem cost from applicable skills for 30 minutes. 100 points.
Dungeon Teleport Scroll II - Takes you to dungeons not included on I. 50 pts for a box of 10.
Amulet of AFK - Disables natural HP/SP recovery, grants Slyness effect while sitting. Rental item, price by duration.
Evolved Blush - PREVENTS ORCFACE. Mid headgear.

Rental quests are scrolls which grant a hunting quest which may be done once in exchange for experience, and may be repeated should the user choose to purchase another scroll.

Rental Quest I - Scroll that activates a quest to hunt 200 Peco Pecos. Reward (monster exp * 200), scaling by standard chart. 25 points.
Rental Quest II - Scroll that activates a quest to hunt 200 Thara Frogs. Reward (monster exp * 200), scaling by standard chart. 25 points.
Rental Quest III - Scroll that activates a quest to hunt 200 Grovess. Reward (monster exp * 200), scaling by standard chart. 25 points.
Rental Quest IV - Scroll that activates a quest to hunt 200 Wild Roses. Reward (monster exp * 200), scaling by standard chart. 25 points.
Rental Quest V - Scroll that activates a quest to hunt 200 Porcellios. Reward (monster exp * 200), scaling by standard chart. 50 points.
Rental Quest VI - Scroll that activates a quest to hunt 200 Assaulters. Reward (monster exp * 200), scaling by standard chart. 50 points.
Rental Quest VII - Scroll that activates a quest to hunt 200 Raydrics. Reward (monster exp * 200), scaling by standard chart. 50 points.
Rental Quest VIII - Scroll that activates a quest to hunt 200 Raydrics. Reward (monster exp * 200), scaling by standard chart. 50 points.
Rental Quest VIV - Scroll that activates a quest to hunt 200 Gold Acidus. Reward (monster exp * 200), scaling by standard chart. 75 points.
Rental Quest X - Scroll that activates a quest to hunt 200 Kasas. Reward (monster exp * 200), scaling by standard chart. 75 points.

Coin Dye - mace, all classes usable, 10 attack power. Enables the use of level 1 Coin Craft (http://irowiki.org/wiki/Coin_Craft) EXCEPT, this skill requires 100,000z to cast, consumes 100,000z upon casting, and creates a coin which gives 100,000z when used.

Those are some suggestions I believe are reasonable to implement in the game at this time, since heim seemed pretty clueless about how to handle the kafra shop.

Edited by Sera, 08 February 2011 - 02:13 AM.

#2 Bahlum

Bahlum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:51 AM

Amulet of AFK - Disables natural HP/SP recovery, grants Slyness effect while sitting. Rental item, price by duration.

I've always wanted to have a character vending random items in dangerous remote places wearing the t-shirt, shorts and flip flop (adventurer's towel accessory). This would be perfect for that.

Those are some suggestions I believe are reasonable to implement in the game at this time

100% agree.

#3 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:56 AM

I like how the GMs always say they want more input on game stuff, but there's really no way to give it to them other than by being one of the selected ones on their MSN.

#4 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:02 AM

Actually, Kafra Shop item proposals are what I'm putting together right now-we're sending these in to HQ to get some more stuff in the shop. I especially like the monster hunt scroll idea.

#5 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:18 AM

Not sure if this is actually possible with items, but party-based battle manuals might be a decent thing to consider.

#6 Zelanard

Zelanard

Amateur Blogger

• RO Fungineering
  • 208 posts
  • LocationSlagelse, Denmark
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:19 PM

How about a "tradable/vendable" 10 days of VIP item for 300KP.
Being able to get vip is awsome... but not everyone have the mony for it... some of those who dont, do have the zeny for it... by doin this, more vip members would be seen, and people (id get broke -.-') would be able to give eachother vip, like a gift...

#7 GhostShadow

GhostShadow

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:24 PM

How about Full Chem scrolls, or split them up, Head gear scrolls, Armor, Weapon, Shield , eventually I'll get to make my FCP/Potter slave but until then the scrolls would be nice to get.
Please make them last at least 30mins :P and don't let Heim talk you down to 2 Minutes Oda, be the man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users